• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Triforce Does Not Belong to Hyrule

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
The triforce does not belong to Hyrule. Or at least I think. Think about it, in OoA all of the pedestals carrying an essence of time have a Trifroce on them. I believe that in OoT when it says "the goddesses left the Sacred triforce where they landed" perhaps they landed in Hyrule, Labrynna and the land which OoS takes place or maybe a third area. Three goddesses three lands the triangles of power.

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
I think that the triforce was supposed to be for the tree main regions of the earth. Hyrule, Labrynna and another. maybe skyloft. The oracle series was spoused to be a trilogy the third being a remake of Loz. So perhaps each region of the trilogy is the rightful owner of a triforce third

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
*Holodrom is the 'other' you're looking for?

The Triforce was left at the point [note: singular] at which the goddesses left their creation, and this point became known as the Sacred Realm. The three goddesses worked together to create everything; they didn't split the job into geographic sections.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
The Triforce was left at the point [note: singular] at which the goddesses left their creation, and this point became known as the Sacred Realm. The three goddesses worked together to create everything; they didn't split the job into geographic sections.

What Locke64 says is truth. I just had Zelda tell me that in OoT last night.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So, if I understand what you're saying correctly, you're implying that the Triforce is connected to three different main regions of the Zelda universe and each of these three regions has a claim to a part of the Triforce? Well, like Locke said, the Triforce was left in the Sacred Realm, a surreal sort of place that I've always imagined to be a sort of heaven-like region accessed only through magic. In ALttP, Ganondorf enters the Sacred Realm and corrupts it into the Dark World. From that, we can see that the Sacred Realm is more a parallel dimension than a physical plane. The Triforce doesn't "belong" to Hyrule or any other region, the Triforce simply exists inside the Sacred Realm, which probably stretches everywhere the Goddesses have any influence.

I believe the Triforce is in the sacred realm, but I do subscribe to this theory. That is very well possible. There are four regions of the Hylian world. Hyrule, Labrynna, Holodrum, and Koholnut. (Koholnut is a dream.) Originaly, the Oracle games were one GC game, but then they decided to make it three GBC games, but compatibility did not work so they made only Age and Sesons. Ages was originally Colors and the time theme came from Oracle of Hours. Since Oracle of Colors's absence, I do think the triforce piece was adopted by Hyrule. We have the seed of power and courage in those two worlds. That means Hyrule would be wisdom. There isn't much proof to this theory and that doesn't mean it is true, but I like it and want it to be true.

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
I like how you put it ember I want it to be true! I would say Labrynna is power and Holodrum is courage

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
wrong

Then > guess your right Hyrule's stuck with wisdom. makes sense because their queen holds the wisdom triforce in her hand

Then why are there triforces all over Labrynna

Then why are there triforces all over Labrynna. On the pedestal of each essence of time there is the triforce image

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom