• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sword Spirits RP Thread

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Theres no monsters... or anything bad))

"I am Saki, pleasure to meet you." He says, bowing, over his OCD attack. He is very proper. "I'm.. Tsubaki, his Meister"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Don't worry! I wont be long!" Link said waving to Zelda as he left to take a little venture in Faron Woods.

He soon found a small group gathering. "Hello there." He said to the group.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tsubaki looks very uncomfortable. "Hey... I... I'm Tsu-" "Oh hello there! I am Saki! Such a pleasure to meet you! Such perfect symmetry..." Saki cuts Tsubaki off. He is looking Link up and down. Tsubaki's cheeks are red with embarassment.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Well you seem like a healthy group." Link said nodding. "You may of heard of me, Link."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tsubaki nodded, but says nothing. "Yes I have. And I like symmetry because it is perfection. Everything must be perfect." "He's.... strange like that..." Tsubaki's voice is barely audible

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Neither is Saki." "Yes, I'm a sword spirit. I just look more human than some. Tsubaki is my excellent Meister" "A...a Meister is what we call those who control weapons. Their souls are intertwined and the wave lengths compatible... sorry if this confuses you... we came here from somewhere else..."

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Tamani nodded. "I am a sword spirit as well. I belong in Sakuha, Nadeshiko's sword." Nadeshiko nodded, then pulled from the seath on her back a long sword (imagine a katana) that had a pink handle with a long lavender ribbon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom