• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The super revived ZD crush thread

Misty

Ronin
look, at least let me phone it in

Do you have this:
shopping

Cuz if you do I'll letchu phone it in.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I have a huge crush on @Sadia :oops:

I've confessed to her many times though, but she always just ignores it :kawaii: Does that mean I'm in the friend zone? :<
I know how you feel. Remember how she broke my heart when I asked for her hand in CCC a little while ago?
But at least you GOT friendzoned

I'm okay now, I'm over it... I'm NOT crying!!

Sadu has a bad track record, she feeds on broken hearts

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I know how you feel. Remember how she broke my heart when I asked for her hand in CCC a little while ago?
But at least you GOT friendzoned

Nah, nah, you had it much easier. Once Sadia brought me to the park near her house. I decided it was the perfect time so I made a ring with a gorgeous blade of grass and tied it with love from my heart.

I got in my knee on a tree stump and proposed to her... and she still declined ;-;

Yes, this actually happened

Mido

Version 1
Nah, nah, you had it much easier. Once Sadia brought me to the park near her house. I decided it was the perfect time so I made a ring with a gorgeous blade of grass and tied it with love from my heart.

I got in my knee on a tree stump and proposed to her... and she still declined ;-;

Yes, this actually happened

I'm sorry to hear that, but you know what they say! Tree stumps are bad news. I know very well of their terror: <a href="http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/the-legend-of-mafia-majoras-madness.45931/page-52#post-819261">The Legend of Mafia: Majora's Madness</a>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom