• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Super Mario movie and life

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
If you haven't seen the live action 90's Super Mario Bros movie, it's a pretty special experience. It was a pretty interesting interpretation of the games, but it did include some super fun moments and a few good points about life.

Just wanted to share this video about a few pearls of wisdom tucked into the movie :)

err...special experience isn't quite what I would use to describe this movie. worst videogame movie ever made is more accurate. I went to see it with my best friend and we knew it sucked even then. stick with the super mario bros super show if you wanna see live action mario bros

Djinn

and Tonic
The Super Mario Movie was inherently flawed because the writer/directing duo that made it already had a script for this movie about an alternate world where dinosaurs moved to instead of dying off. And it was going to come with a heavy handed message about conservation and recycling. Sadly they never got to make their movie at all.

...but they were hired to helm the Super Mario Brothers movie in 1989. They might have had some influences from their own film they wished to produce two years earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom