• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Story of Kulo

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
The Story of Kulo the Zora
Prologue
I was born in the heart of the Great Bay. It was peaceful, and everyone that I knew was nice.
My parents are Zara and Kuno, my father Konu being a guitarist in the greatest zora band since the Indi-Go-Gos. My best friends are Eleanor and Kari, and we hung out together almost every day. Since my birth, everything was normal, and my first "adventure" was swimming really far out into the sea with my friends.
That's when I fought my first monster. At the sea floor, I met a Like-Like. I've heard of them before, but I never knew they were this nasty. It swallowed me. Very gross. Well, with the help of my friends, I busted myself out of the like-like with my bare hands. I swam back home as fast as I could after that.
A few years later, times were getting more dangerous. I had fought even more monsters, and became a Zora Warrior. We never needed Warriors before, but times were getting worse. I knew that, but I never expected to go on the adventures that were the biggest parts of my life. And the most happiest, saddest and dangerous times of my life.​

Chapter 1-Skeed, Rin, and Mizu (Based on my roleplay)
It all started outside the dining room early in the morning. Mom and Dad were talking about something that sounded really important. I had to eavesdrop.
"How is it going to stop?" I heard Mom worry.
"To be honest, nobody knows." Dad told her. "It might just ruin all of Termina. I heard the government will send out all the armies- Zora, Goron, Deku- but there's a problem with the Gorons and Dekus. They're not doing anything to help!"
"Well, we can't tell Kulo yet." Mom sighed. Too late. "He's too young."
"Being in the army, I have a feeling he'll end up fighting it." Dad said. Fighting what? "Stupid Majora!" Majora.
I swam out to Eleanor's house before my parents knew what I had heard. Apparently Eleanor wasn't home. I was all on my own. Whatever this was, I wanted to do something important, and be a part of stopping it. I decided to go out to Clocktown myself and get some news.

When I got to Clocktown, it turned out that not many people knew yet. I met a little kid, bomber-age, but he turned out to be against the little Bomber Boys. Something about him looked important. I could tell he wanted adventure.
"What are you doing, kid?" I asked. I mean, he was climbing a tree, and I was curious.
"I'm gettin a stick!" He called down. "The stupid shopkeeper won't gimme a slingshot! I don't have the rupees."
"Let's make a deal." I said. "I'll give you the rupees if you help me out." Yes. I was trying to bring this little kid on this dangerous adventure. When he came down, I handed him 30 rupees and he went into the store.
He came out with a slingshot, and we sat down at a bench to talk.
"Have you heard of Majora's Mask?" I asked the kid.
"Uh... kinda."
"Apparently it's back." I told him. He gasped. "Revived somehow. And I was going to stop it. Wanna help?"
"Yes!" He was excited for adventure, but I had a feeling neither of us knew what we were up for. "When do we start?"
"I don't really know..." Not all of this was planned out. Not at all.
"Well I'm gonna go try out my slingshot." He ran off to Termina Field and I followed him.
He managed to kill 3 chuchus before I even had to help. A red one almost got him, but I stabbed it with my Zora Spear. I was really surprised this kid got past the Hylian Soldier guarding the gate with only a slingshot.
Then, something unexpected happened. A goron came rolling towards us, and was about to flatten Skeed when I dropped the bomb. I got Skeed and ran a distance away, and then goron hit the bomb, blowing up, dead. I noticed his eyes. Red. Was this part of the Majora problem?
After that, a Hylian girl around my age jumped out at us, knife drawn.
"Gimme all your money!" She waved. Then, she backed away. "Is that a dead goron next to you?" She thought twice about robbing us.
"Uh.. yeah." I looked down at the blown goron. "Tried to kill us..." Suddenly another goron ambushed us and grabbed Rin, cruching her with his bare hands.
"Hey jerk!" I called to the goron. "Pick on someone your own size or I'll take you out too!" He turned to me, and rolled. I dropped another bomb, killed another goron.
Then, a second hylian girl came to us. Well, more like jumped to us, considering she landed in front of us from about 20 feet in the air.
"WOW I am good!" She complimented herself. "Oh, hi, I'm Mizu!"
"I KILLED 2 GORONS!" I exclaimed. I was getting freaked out now. "If you have ANYTHING to do with Majora's Mask, I'll kill you too!" I raised my spear. Rin had the same reaction as me. She took out some scroll and set it on fire.
"I could burn you any second!" She called. "Did you summon that goron?!"
Skeed just stared at everything awkwardly, looking up and down from the dead gorons and Mizu.
"Majora's Mask?" She asked about my mask reference. "Sounds like something I'd eat. Majora."
"Should we trust them?" I whispered to Skeed.
"Maybe the Rin girl." He whispered. "Mizu, I don't know." As I looked back up, my eyes caught something. On a goron's palm. I checked it out.
"Hey!" Rin noticed too. "Majora's Mask!" That was the symbol on the goron's hand. Were they linked?
"He was being controlled by Majora!" I said.
"That fiend!" Rin insulted. "How is this going to be stopped?"
"That's what we're trying to do." I told her. "Stopping Majora."
"You sure?" Mizu asked. "That's risky business."
"It has to be stopped somehow." I said. "Can you two help?" They both could. This was going good. We all walked back to Clocktown. This was going to be big, wether we failed or not.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Your turning that roleplay that you mentioned in DT into a fanfic? Its written well, but for the record, I have rights to TFoT when its done.

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
I know. Is it ok if I use FotT in it? Also, as I said in CLL, can I say in the epilogue that they founded Camp? This is gonna be a long one, using 2 roleplays in the fanfic. I'll probably just summarize FotT briefly is I can use it. I also slightly alter the roleplays in this, just so its more fan-ficy.

Jedizora

:right:
Yeah, but just breifley summerize it. I want to write a story, where the script is already written.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom