• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Story of Heidi Tigerlily

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay, so I had a burst of inspiration last night, I hope you enjoy.

The Story of Heidi Tigerlily

Forever you guardian.

On a chain around your neck.

I will stick with you.

I am not afraid.

To rise above.

Whatever life challenges you to.

Wherever you travel.

A constant reminder.

Of no matter who you are.

Or what you look like.

Even how you act.

That life is optimistic.

If you have me on a chain around your neck.

But keep me with you inside too.

And broken hearts don’t need glue.

Chapter 1 – The Pixis

Every child is born with a guardian. Not only their loving parents, but a guardian of a different kind. They just need to find it and they will be protected from the dangers every human is met with. Each petite pixi is formed when a human’s heart is broken, but their personality is only formed once the melancholy period fades into past fears. When the heart is fixed each little sprite takes an imperative first breath and from that one small motion the Carasia air creates a personality along with a beautiful body and one supernatural power. Each pixi ends up with a pair of wings. The speed of the wings’ growth depends on the season. In the winter it takes longer for the wings to form due to the lack of sunlight. But the more of golden rays, the faster the pixi gains her wings.

The Carasia flower then blooms another petal. You see, the Carasia flower has fifty stunning petals in full bloom, and one petal blooms when a pixi has fully grown her wings. After all fifty have blossomed, each and every precious pixi is sent off to a child before they are five years old. And then all of the elegant petals shrivel and when the next pixi’s wings grow, the petals begin the process again.

There is one small catch. The pixi is allocated a place in an object somewhere in the county where the child lives. But if they do not find their pixi by by the time they reach thirteen years old then they are not in need of a pixi and the poor, unfortunate pixi simply vanishes into dust which is swept away in the wind.

Carasia, incase you are wondering, is the unknown land of the pixis. It is the birth – and death – place of each and every pixi in existence. It is located bang in the middle of the peaceful Pacific Ocean. It is invisible to all humans. And only the child being watched over can ever see his or her pixi. But fear not! A pixi stays with the child until they die. Carasia is every child’s dream. It stretches far and wide. But it is not that big to humans. (If they could actually see it!) Because pixis are only the size of the distance in height between your thumb and your index finger, at most. Some can be smaller! Carasia is a combination of the impossible. Gravity, of course, does not apply there, so everything floats. The colours are very different from the colours you are used to. Purple clouds, orange grass, even the food is neon or brightly coloured! But the actual pixis are fairly similar to humans. They have the same variety of skin tones and eye and hair colours. They have pointy ears but still share the features of a human. But as long as love and peace stay potent, the pixis can live forever more.

This is the story of a very special pixi. And her name is Heidi Tigerlily.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay, I think I will give up on this because it is turning out all rubbish even though it will get better it has taken no interest at all so someone might as well lock it whilst I think of another story.

Please lock this thread. I am starting a new fan fic since this has failed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom