• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Secret Circle Fan Fic!

Chapter One

I was nervous, scared, sad, and almost any negative emotion I could think of. One mere accident changed my life for the worst.

My mom died in a mysterious fire back at home, in Aspen, Colorado. I wasn't there when it happened; I was coming home from my part-time job at the hardware store. I never expected to come home to a pile of charred rubble.

Now here I am, living with my aunt Daria, going to a new job in Bar Harbor, Maine. In layman's terms, I was miserable.

I got a new job in a hardware store, for old time's sake. Walking inside seemed almost the same; the familiar chime of the bell as one entered or exited, the scent of sawdust, and the faint sound of eighties music on the radio.

As I entered I noticed someone was already at the register. He had brown hair, and looked like he was in his early twenties. I figured I should introduce myself.

"Um, hi," I said nervously.

"Hey. You're the new employee, right?"

"How'd you guess?"

He didn't answer. He simply said. "I'm Ao Everstar."

"Daenerys," I replied. "So, now what?"

"Get started. You can take the register if you want."

"Thanks," I told him. I could tell there was something odd about him. I don't know how or why; that was just the feeling I was getting.

Something wasn't right in this town.

"Time for a little detective work," I thought.

Now, I know this wasn't a fantastic chapter, guys. No need to tell me that. Anyway, comment!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Rather short, yes, and rushed, you could have done a bit better job explaining what happened, but still good. The plot seems good, and it appears as though there's some good stuff to come. Good job.

7/10

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Short but good!:D I really liked it.:nod: I wonder what will happen next...... In other words, post the next chapter soon!XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom