• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Sage's Orbs: By Raindrop14

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
o_O Well it didn't take you long to be back with it. :clap: Good going, Rainy. ^^

It was short, yes, maybe so, probably, :P but at least you gave me something to read, and you got yourself back on track for the time being. Keep it up, you're doing an awesome job with your story. I wonder where Kirana appeared in her dreams, she didn't go to the sage place. I smell trouble coming soon. :O

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thank you for reading but I don't think I'll continue this story. I just can’t continue. It's very hard for me to write this story for some reason. I look back at it and it's so horrible. And every time I write more it turns out even worse. I have no explanation as to why I can't write it so don't ask me why. I would love for it to be finished because I hate leaving stories like this but if I write more it'll turn out bad. Who knows, I might come back to it but right now, I can't. If you want me to finish it and not care if it's horrible then I might just finish it. But otherwise, I have no motivation for finishing something that will be horrible. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you understand.^^

Aw... :kawaii: I think your stories rock! Could you at least finish it in one chapter? I'll even get started on LoC:AotB for 2012 to make it even better (I'll probably do that anyway, though, so nevermind...), but I really wanna see how the story ends

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've left many stories unfinished in the past, so I have nothing much to say. It's best if you concentrate on your newest work, which is that other school story. You have my approval on that, although you don't need it. :P

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Aw... :kawaii: I think your stories rock! Could you at least finish it in one chapter? I'll even get started on LoC:AotB for 2012 to make it even better (I'll probably do that anyway, though, so nevermind...), but I really wanna see how the story ends

I could do that but it'll turn out really terrible.

NOOOOOO! Don't do it! We know it's probably hard juggling two fan fics at once (I speak from experience), but this wasn't a bad story at all.

I don't think it was a bad story I just think it was bad writing.

I've left many stories unfinished in the past, so I have nothing much to say. It's best if you concentrate on your newest work, which is that other school story. You have my approval on that, although you don't need it. :P

Thanks for the advice.^^

Thank you all for reading. If I do end up finishing it in a a few short chapters then I want you to all know that it will be really bad and you don't have to read it.^^

I want you to all know that it will be really bad and you don't have to read it.^^

Haha, of course we'll read it, we love you Rainy. There is no single bad story in the world, maybe bad ways of writing, but no single bad story (I swear, tomorrow, I'm gonna pick up a book and start reading, then say "man, was that story bad...") (...), but the point is, we love you and your stories, Rainy, and we all (except SOME people... :dry: :lol:) encourage you to do what you want. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom