• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The RPers

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
8:05, Steven got up, put toast in the toaster, and got on the computer. He saw that his older brother Jacob was already up, and on his computer playing Thief Gold. Hrm... Thief RP, that would be awesome... Steven thought. Sense he lived in Thailand, most of his friends on the Castle Forums where asleep in America. He logged on as Superstar, and looked at the RP section. He clicked on the Xyzer RP. In the story, the Xyzer pilots where fighting they're first big battle against General Xrez of the Exjins.

"Come on guys! We can't lose now!" Xander said firing his Cannon at the enemy Mecha.

((Stuff in Bold means that it's being said inside the RP thread.))

Ugh... almost bedtime... Caleb Apple rushed to the computer to RP a little before bed, He got on he went in the RP Xyzer

Furry smiled as he activated rapid fire missles

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Furry! Might I recommend shifting to Warrior mode!? I'll cover you while you go through the shift!" Xander said.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Kali was sitting curled up in her dad's (but it was more hers lately) armchair, her trusty laptop resting on the right arm, logged into Castle Network. "OK, I got like an hour left 'til curfew, lesdoothees." She squealed as she saw the X-Yzer RP had updated and clicked on it. She read from where she'd left off up to the end, came up with a response and typed it up quickly.

"This baddie's gonna go down!" Luke activated the lightsaber attatchments on his X-Cyzer and grinned happily, swinging them around wildly.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Woo!" Luke was having a ball cutting through robots in his giant mech suit. I mean, who wouldn't?

((Because I'm impatient and want stuff to happen. And am I correct in the assumption that there is a robot hoarde? Or is it just a boss-robot-alien thing?))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((We are fighting General Xrez and his troops.))

"Luke! Help cover Furry during X-Sabers shift!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((So there IS a robot hoarde! Thanks!))

"Sure thang, dude!" Luke turned on his rocket boosters and 'jumped' over to where Furry was. When he landed, he went right back to swinging around at robots, taking care of any of 'em that got close enough to his bud Furry.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Xrez is mine!" Xander rushed forward too Xrez in battle. ((GOt to go do school!))

((Seriously!))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Oh, sure, bye! I should really get to bed, too...))

With that, Kali did her final round of check-ups for the various threads and RPs she frequents. Since it was pretty late her time, not much of anything had updated while she was RPing. After she finished her rounds, she logged off Castle Network and headed to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom