• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rediscovery (rp Thread)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(I had a file to upload but that went out the window)
Name: Faolan
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, has black hair, one blue, one green eye, and his ears are slightly pointed at the tips. Wears a t-shirt and jeans with a green jacket.
Appearance 2: What do you mean by this?
Magic: Life
Other: Excels at life magic, is awful at ice magic.

Name: Veata
Appearance: slim, with sky blue eyes and golden-blonde hair. She is 6' even.
Appearance 2: she wears black jeans, black and blue tennis shoes, and usually a short-sleeved top.

Magic: air
Bad at: Ice magic

Name:Uisge
Appearance: Tall average whight brown hair.
Appearance2: wheres a coat with a seal on the sleeve. The seal is of a book and quill. He also were a bland pair of jeans.
Personality: He is kind when teaching. While doing reserch do not interupt him unless if it is importent. In battle he is stern and ruthless.
Magic: water
Job: he is a professer at the univerisy who specializes in magic.
Week: magic air
"Can you hang these up here at the cafe" asked an older man after finshing his meal. "There are some new programs and are hopeing to get people intrested in them."(not my charactor speaking)He was wearing a plad shirt and tacky. He handed the waitress flyeres.

Come to the University
Take a tour of our campus. We are offering a chance to sit in on many classes. We offer many majors for you to take if you sign up.
A small list of our courses;
Medicine
Theology
Psychology
Mathematics
Zoology/Crypto zoology
Magical studies
Agriculture

The tour is set to Begin at 5/24/XX87 6:45 RT

The flyeres were on tan paper. On the paper there was a book and Quill Insignia on the paper. Insided the book was written,"Every on has a story, but few have control of the pen."

"Okay all preperations are complet for the tour"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Okay ive read my lesson now to practice" a dent apered in the metal then a hole about the size of a pencile. Stone began to fall to the floor. "Not one of my better works"

"Thank you for hanging them up" he got up form his chair. "Oh hello nice to meat you"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Up to the two of you to pass time ill be in class till 3pm est after that we shall move on)

The clock had barely struck six and there was a small crowd out side the University. There was much mumbling here and there. "Why would they let magic in to the University all it is is a legend" a couple of comments repeated the phrase. "It was so low on the list so that you would not notice it"

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The seconds were ticking away.

As timed passed the stage got more and more crowed.
There was a woman with black dress pants and a fine knit sweater with green and yellow squares. She had a drape around her shoulders. Her hair was red and short. The only feature that the crowed could not make out was her eyes.
To the right of her,the crowds right, was the man who was in the cafe but he was wearing a jacket over his shirt.
There was an older,but not quite elderly, man in a pale green shirt and pants. To the right of the man from the cafe.

(Describe what you think of when you think of a professor and pm me them.)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She waited, looking at her hand, a little questioning. I know this energy is..... Something....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom