• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random RP!!!

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
This RP is about nothing in particular. It's just gonna go wherever it goes (not quite as randomly as some games on these forums, though...)

Rules:
1. It doesn't matter how you go about playing your role, as long as it makes sense for this type of roleplay. For example:

Character: "Speech." *action* Sound effect!
This is okay.

Character, in this way, does this. "Words!" He shouts.
This is also okay.

Character attacks!
-3 HP
Character gained 34 XP!
Character leveled up!
Character gained Laser!
This is not okay.

2. Please do and say stuff related to what's currently going on in the story. Example:

Character 1: *runs up to Character 2* "Hi there!"
Character 2: *turns around, startled* "OH!!! Hi!" *laughs*
This is okay.

Character 1: *slashes at the monster* "Help!!!"
Character 2: *bakes a cake* "Yum, this is gonna be SO delicious!"
This is not okay. (NOTE: If someone was doing one thing in one place, and someone else was doing another thing in another place, it would be okay, IF the story so far ended up with those situations happening simultaneously.)

3. Emoticons are okay, but use them sparingly! Only use them if you think the emotion of a character might be misunderstood!

You may sign up at any time. You may have two characters, if you wish, however at least one of them MUST be a Weapon (<<< Please click and read.) if you do. You may sign up another character at any time.
For sign-ups, PM me with the following form filled out:

(For Normal/Meister character)
Name: (Character's Name.)
Description: (What the Character looks like. You may also use an image, but if you do, please LINK to it, instead of directly showing it. My computer's slow.)
Backstory: (THIS IS REQUIRED!!! Tell the life story of your character. PLEASE don't do anything like this: "{Character} is a mysterious person that nobody knows who he/she is." It's pointless, and ANY sign-ups I get like this WILL BE DENIED. Thank you.)

(For Weapon character)
Name: (Character's name.)
Description: (What they look like in human form.)
Weapon Form Description: (What they look like in Weapon form.)
Backstory: (The story of their life.)

Please, Original Characters only. Don't copy a character (unless it's your own) in any way, shape, or form.

Characters:
_GreLink_

(Meister)
Name: Ichigo Kai
Description: (image link)
Backstory: He was found as an infant on the altar in a church. He was raised by the Priest, as if he were the Priest's own child. Being a Neko, he grew up wondering why he was so different from everyone else, and who his real parents were. He met Mari when he was twelve, and they quickly became great friends, and a great Weapon/Meister pair. He left with Mari the day he turned thirteen to look for his parents.

(Weapon)
Name: Mari Hokaido
Description: Selphie image by tomomi-chin on Photobucket
Weapon Description: http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/KSC-CUTLASS-DT5L.jpg (Just the gun.)
Backstory: Mari was born a Weapon. Being a gang leader's daughter, she soon recognized and learned to use her Weapon powers. However, she got sick of working as a tool, wanting to be recognized as a person. She ran away, and ended up meeting Ichigo. She is now travelling with him as friend and partner.

_VioLink_

Name: Vannesa Wilson
Description: A young girl with baby blue eyes,blonde straight hairstyle,wears specs and loves to wear t-shirts and jeans.
Backstory: Her parents died so she was put in an orphanage,but nice parents adopted her.But then,Vannesa discovered her new parents were secret agents and stuff.Her new parents need Vannesa to join the secret agent and she joined.After reading secret confidential documents, she knew who killed her old
parents.She killed the killer and got prommoted to a Professional Agents.Now,she knows how to hide from her enemies,plan something to sneak in and she can use deadly weapons.

toonlink

Name: パワー (pronounced "power")
Description: A adolecent boy with black eyes wearing jeans and a T-Shirt saying "May the be with you.
Backstory: He was a young boy who was trained in swordplay by his father. Also trained in basic survival, he is a skilled archer. He is currently deciding what to do on his quest.

Siniru

Name: Yuri Lowell
Description: http://images.wikia.com/aselia/images/5/5f/Yuri_Lowell.jpg
Backstory: He used to live in a city called Zaphias, however, earlier in his life he has had a huge problem as a 'Handiman' that has been let in ended up stealing the Aqea Blastia, the very barrier that keeps away monsters and stopping a flood.
With the blastia gone, the lower quarter of Zaphias has been flooded, and many have died.
With the unnormal help of the princess, he has set out to try and get back the blastia, however things are not as he seems....

Chilfo Freeze

(Meister)
Name: Sairla Wissling
Description: 5'3", just below average height, deep brown hair that reaches her shoulders. Olive skin tone. Green eyes. Athletic build but not stocky. Smiles every so often. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/attachments/f101/23712d1334514032-random-rp-draw.jpg
Backstory: Grew up as a wanderer, raised not by her own family, but by a friends' family. Her own parents left her to fend for herself, having no idea why. She builds up an emotional wall against anyone she meets, and it may take some time for respect and a bond to grow, but it depends on the person. She's friendly, but her past leaves her scarred which justifies her wariness of others. One thing that confuses her is that she has always grown with three leather bands upon her wrists. Her friends' parents tell her that her own parents left them on her wrist for future protection,and they grow with her as she ages: courage, pride and protection.

(Weapon)
Name: Galve Razzastra
Description: http://i-b.animepaper.net/thumbnails/preview/182143/1/[animepaper.net]picture-standard-anime-barajou-no-kiss-kaede-rosario-card-%232-182143-melfra-preview-79c86848.jpg (without vines and sword)
Weapon Form Description: Double Rapiers; one for each hand Google Images
Backstory: Born and raised by a swordsman, so he knows his position in life. He tries his best to stay with Sairla under all circumstances, but sometimes his urges to fight overcome Sairla's strength herself. When he fights, he fights with a vengeance; that to avenge the death of her mother at a theif's hands.

Storm

(Meister)
Name: Baal
Description: Black Leather Boots, Black Cargo Pants, Bandages around his waist, and hands. Black hair, and small horns. yellow eyes,and a halo
Backstory: The Demon of Man. He is More of a Holy Demon than an evil one. sometimes known as he of balance and order.

(Weapon)
Name: Elegance
Description: Greek Goddess dress, Roman sandals, blonde hair to the middle of her back, braided
Weapon Form Description: A Sword of Beauty. Silver with gold trim about 27 inches in length
Backstory: Forged in the Fires of Heaven and Hell, this Blade Fits the Daemon of Order.

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
This looks fun!
Name: Vannesa Wilson
Description: A young girl with baby blue eyes,blonde straight hair style,wears specs and loves to wear t-shirts and jeans.
Backstory: Her parents died so she was put in an orphanage,but nice parents adopted her.But then Vannesa discovered her new parents were secret agents and stuff.Her new parents insisted Vannesa to join.So now,Vannesa is a skilled agent.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Name: パワー (pronounced "power")
Description: A adolecent boy with black eyes wearing jeans and a T-Shirt saying "May the :triforce: be with you.
Backstory: His parents were murdered, so he plans to avenge their deaths.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Vio Link and toonlink, I think "I am Link" wants you to PM her your skelly (what we called them on my forum site)

This COULD work, but it might sometimes be over clouded by the other game forums. Funny, I have had an rp like this that was random but after a while we decided on a plot.

Good idea, I'll give you props on that c:

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Vio Link and toonlink, I think "I am Link" wants you to PM her your skelly (what we called them on my forum site)

This COULD work, but it might sometimes be over clouded by the other game forums. Funny, I have had an rp like this that was random but after a while we decided on a plot.

Good idea, I'll give you props on that c:

Lol, there was once an RP on these Forums called "The Chibi Adventures!" that I was part of. But then, its creator left for a while... So now, it's disappeared into the Forums of obscurity... :/
And, yes, I DO want your Sign-Ups PM-d to me.
And, by the way... I'm a dude... :S

Go_Skyward

Lol, there was once an RP on these Forums called "The Chibi Adventures!" that I was part of. But then, its creator left for a while... So now, it's disappeared into the Forums of obscurity... :/
And, yes, I DO want your Sign-Ups PM-d to me.
And, by the way... I'm a dude... :S

Okay, I will sent it when I feel like making my skelly. lol I kinda figured you were a dude. I just called you by your username.

Go_Skyward

I did *checks* ........ oh.... well sorry. Anyways this is my last non-rp post (unless of course I get denied. As that would suck. But I doubt that'll happen)

Go_Skyward

I will join. I'll make this quick. but the OC I want to use is like.... 16-17 age. He'd be like way overshadowing the rest of your characters ages xD ah whatever.

Okay, I sent my very long skelly thingy. xD

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Damn it... I am too late. I guess I will try, though.

Name: Wing Sharnia
Description: http://tinypic.com/r/2hg65qt/5 (I screwed the eyes up)
Backstory: She ends up being pulled into an adventure to stop time going astray, And, with her timid nature she has the ability to cummunicate with monsters. Her family died when she was young, and she has to stand on her own two feet. Her friend is a being of light, a Massuna.

Last edited:

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Woah, woah, woah, you're not too late!!! ^~^; You can join at ANY time. Sorry for that being unclear... Anyway, would you like that character, or the other one? I'll put them both in for now... But you can't use either until you tell me which one you want. You're only allowed one character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom