• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Random Drawing Contest Week 13

The Random Drawing Contest Week 13

• Meego7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LANZZ

• Random Person

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme : Security is No Match for Link

Meego7

2q88sjb.jpg

LANZZ

link_kill_moblin_by_lanzlink-d3ao8lo.png

Random Person

security_is_no_match_for_link_by_randomperson1310-d3avj9v.png

Voting due by 3/7/11.

Week 14 Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme : Zelda meets input anime/manga name here
(Please do not use Avatar the Last Airbender as it is not anime.)

Entries dues by midnight on 3/10/11.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Okay, last time I needed time to think, but this time won't take as long.

Meego7 - Your's fits the theme nicely, but I feel as though it's missing a lot. Relating it more to Zelda would catch my attention more. Also, it seems that there was little attention to detail here.

LANZZ - So it was between mine and yours and to be sportsman like I voted for yours, though that wasn't the only reason I assure you. I love the combination feel between traditional art and digital art here. Also, the pic in itself is epic. When I established the theme, I didn't think anyone would make a pic like this so you definitely get points for originality. The blood, the way you drew Link's hand, and the fact that we can't see his eyes makes this an extremely epic pic. It's good to see past Zelda's coming into play along with the moblin as well. I really don't have much complaints about your pic at all. Keep up the great work.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hm, three entries, and all good looking. I believe all three deserve my vote, but you know you always have to choose one. In this case, I'll be voting for entry 3, I like it, I just do. Don't ask why.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Oh, there they are!

Anyway, I don't really like blood and gore, so I didn't vote for LANZZ. Meego's might've gotten my vote, but I didn't quite understand it... :(

So, my vote goes to Random Person. It was Awesomely Awesome. Congratulations!

(Meego, I'm probly gonna give you a consolation prize that I make. So don't feel bad. :) )

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Congratulation to LANZZ for winning with his entry...
link_kill_moblin_by_lanzlink-d3ao8lo.png

Your entry will be featured on ZD's main page, ZD's deviant art account as well as ZD's Zelda Art Lovers Group.

Entries for the next contest are due 3/10/11 by midnight. Also, when you send me your entry, please also send the name of the anime/manga you are using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom