• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Power of the Elements

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey Guys I finally finished writing the prelude I hope you'll like this and I am still accepting sign ups

Prelude

“Ashie...Ashie....ASHIE WAKE UP!!!”, Ashie Kasicane woke up to the sound of her stepsister. “What? What now, you kept me up all night yesterday, blabbering about your stupid day!!” Ashie yelled across her bed. Minuet Tagahara,her stepsister came into her room again, “Oh shutup, ever since our parents died, we only have Ao and Achnor. And they are coming here soon, so thats why I woke you up.” she said. Ashie walked into the main part of their house almost by The Lost Woods. Ashie looked for something to eat. Ashie said feeling a little light headed “What is there to eat, or do I have to run by the market again to get milk,bread, and more apples? Minuet, we need to go by our Dojo and see if we have gotten anymore requests for teaching magic.” Ashie got her worn out dark brown boots, and got her sword that was laying on the table, “I'll be back, just make sure that nothing happens, since you are the last Sheikah left and I am your Hylian stepsister.”
Ashie was heading out the door and suddenly her cousin Ao showed up. He looked at Ashie,”Long time since we last saw each other,Ash.” Ao said smiling. Ash was Ao's nickname for Ashie,since her main power is fire but her staffs are blue and silver, not red and silver. Ashie ran towards Ao and gave him a hug, “Ao! It has been a long time since we last seen each other. Go say hello to Minuet and talk to each other, I need to run to the market and grab some items,bye!!” Ashie shouted while running towards Hyrule field,Ashie nearly tripped over something while entering Hyrule Castle Town. Ashie was searching for the market she has always went to and finally found it. Ashie entered the market searching for those items, they needed for food. “Hey Ashie! I got your items you need”said a familiar voice. “Thanks, Leo.” Ashie said grabbing the items he had for her.
Leon Kait Ganitze was Ashie's friend and she called him Leo for short at the dojo. He helped teach magic to the students that were moving on to her class. Ashie's class was the last levels of training to become a mage for gifted Hylians. Minuet helps Leo's class to make sure she gets them to her stepsister's class. “Ashie, do I need to head down to the dojo?” Leo asked. Ashie replied,”Yes, we need to check for requests for upcoming students to join us. And come with me, after I get these items, I need to get Minuet and Ao, my cousin. Then, we have to head down to the dojo. Wait....LEON KAIT GANITZE!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE ALREADY!!!!” Ashie shouted at Leo. Leo look at her “Wait,I was?” he said staring at her, Ashie shake her head”Ugh, you didn't get a letter from me saying to go there.” Leo replied, “Oh wait, I did get a letter but didn't read it.”. Ashie paid the clerk and got 12 rupees back, “I will deal with you later.” she said grabbing his arm.
Ashie and Leo had arrived from the market to check on Minuet and Ao, “Hey Minuet and Ao, you ready to go to the dojo now?” Minuet walked into the room where Ashie and Leo were standing. “Yeah, we're heading to the dojo,right?” she asked. Ashie nodded her head.”Well, if you're coming ,lets go already!” she shouted.
Ashie saw the dojo on the left of the dimming sunlight, once she got there, she said one word “telkagma!” then the doors opened with a great gush of wind. They all entered a huge room with the elements covered on the walls scrolling down. There was also a gold and dark green staircase,leading towards Ashie's class,her levels were,7,8,9,and 10,the last level,in the middle after Ashie's room, lead to an unknown room, what the students think that Ashie and Leo don't use. Printed in bold Hylian words was the Element Room. It had all the stones of the Elements,which are Fire,Water,Ice,Wind,Earth,Thunder,Dark,and Light. To the left was Leo's Room, which is the home of level 1,2,3,4,and 5. Downstairs, was where they accepted the students,when they requested to join. Ashie would have them come into a white room located to the left of the floor, either Ashie or Minuet will ask them questions and ask them to do one of the elements, if they are approved, they will go Leo, but not just yet, Leo would go over the Elements what they are learning in those levels, when it comes to Ashie, she will teach the rest of the Elements what they didn't teach in the first five levels, then the last five levels, they will. Ashie ran towards the wall touched the wall with the power of all the elements.
The first Element,which is fire, lit up with red sparks showing that the fire element's stone is fully powered. The second Element, that was water, lit with light and sky blue colored splatters, showing that the water element's stone is fully powered as the fire element's stone. The third Element, was Ice,shattered with white crystals appeared,as of Water and fire, it was fully powered. The fourth Element was wind. A gust of wind blew through Ashie's hair and ears and showed up in the wind element's spot. It was fully powered as well. The rest of the Elements appeared fully powered, same as the stones. Ashie walk to her table, she had with the requests of joining the Dojo
Ashie stamped each paper saying “Come this Tuesday, or any day”. Ashie look at some man's paper named Magnanimous Kempius the fourth, “This man knows half of the elements, I might send a letter today, saying that he can come today.”. Ashie started to write a letter to him saying that he can come today. Ao looked around the dojo, “Ash, this is simply the most amazing dojo I ever seen in my life, you are smart for a 19 year old girl turning 20 soon.” Ao said smiling at her. “Thanks Ao, Minuet and me took 3 years to make the place after our parents died.” Ashie said smiling back. Ao also asked “Hey Ash, can I go take a look inside the Element Room?” Ashie replied “Sure, we'll come with you, LEO,MINUET,COME ON,WE'RE GOING INSIDE THE ELEMENT ROOM!!”Ashie yelled. Leo and Minuet came running towards them. “Ready?” Ashie asked. Minuet,Leo,and Ao nodded. Ashie wrote on the door in Hylian the answer to open the door. They all got in the room looking at the Twili like walls with each element in a section, all of them except for Ashie and Minuet gasped.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This is pretty good, Ash--er--I mean Josie. :P Yeah, really, brilliant story you have going here. Judging from the last time I read Mizu's adventure, I say you have improved way too much, Ninja!!!! :) Really, your improvement shows with less typos, I hardly saw any, just some trouble using these: "

But that is okay, don't worry too much about those, I really don't have trouble understanding when someone speaks. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next update. It's good to know Ashie has a Dojo and that Ao is her cousin, let's see where this family relationship goes in the story. Great job! :yes:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Hmm, htis is very nice! But, I have nit-picks. When people are talking, double space.

Example;

"Hey, do we have anthing to eat?"

"I dunno, check the fridge."

Like that, so it doesn't get confusing. Also, it kinda doesn't flow, try to patch stuff up and makie it more understandable.

Anyhoo.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. YAY!!!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hmm, htis is very nice! But, I have nit-picks. When people are talking, double space.

Example;

"Hey, do we have anthing to eat?"

"I dunno, check the fridge."

Like that, so it doesn't get confusing. Also, it kinda doesn't flow, try to patch stuff up and makie it more understandable.

Anyhoo.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. YAY!!!
Thanks, I am going to edit those...but I am so tried of writing this

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Hey Guys I finally finished writing the prelude I hope you'll like this and I am still accepting sign ups

Prelude

“Ashie...Ashie....ASHIE WAKE UP!!!”, Ashie Kasicane woke up to the sound of her stepsister. “What? What now, you kept me up all night yesterday, blabbering about your stupid day!!” Ashie yelled across her bed. Minuet Tagahara,her stepsister came into her room again, “Oh shutup, ever since our parents died, we only have Ao and Achnor. And they are coming here soon, so thats why I woke you up.” she said. Ashie walked into the main part of their house almost by The Lost Woods. Ashie looked for something to eat. Ashie said feeling a little light headed “What is there to eat, do I have to run by the market again to get milk,bread, and more apples? Minuet, we need to go by our Dojo and see if we have gotten anymore requests for teaching magic.” Mizu got her worn out dark brown boots, and got her sword that was laying on the table, “I'll be back, just make sure that nothing happens, since you are the last Sheikah left and I am your Hylian stepsister.”
Ashie was heading out the door and suddenly her cousin Ao showed up. He looked at Ashie,”Long time since we last saw each other,Ash.” Ao said smiling. Ash was Ao's nickname for Ashie,since her main power is fire but her staffs are blue and silver, not red and silver. Ashie ran towards Ao and gave him a hug, “Ao! It has been a long time since we last seen each other. Go say hello to Minuet and talk to each other, I need to run to the market and grab some items,bye!!” Ashie shouted while running towards Hyrule field,Ashie nearly tripped over something while entering Hyrule Castle Town. Ashie was searching for the market she has always went to and finally found it. Ashie entered the market searching for those items, they needed for food. “Hey Ashie! I got your items you need”said a familiar voice. “Thanks, Leo.” Ashie said grabbing the items he had for her.
Leon Kait Ganitze was Ashie's friend and she called him Leo for short at the dojo. He helped teach magic to the students that were moving on to her class. Ashie's class was the last levels of training to become a mage for gifted Hylians. Minuet helps Leo's class to make sure she gets them to her stepsister's class. “Ashie, do I need to head down to the dojo?” Leo asked. Ashie replied,”Yes, we need to check for requests for upcoming students to join us. And come with me, after I get these items, I need to get Minuet and Ao, my cousin. Then, we have to head down to the dojo. Wait....LEON KAIT GANITZE!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE ALREADY!!!!” Ashie shouted at Leo. Leo look at her “Wait,I was?” he said staring at her, Ashie shake her head”Ugh, you didn't get a letter from me saying to go there.” Leo replied, “Oh wait, I did get a letter but didn't read it.”. Ashie paid the clerk and got 12 rupees back, “I will deal with you later.” she said grabbing his arm.
Ashie and Leo had arrived from the market to check on Minuet and Ao, “Hey Minuet and Ao, you ready to go to the dojo now?” Minuet walked into the room where Ashie and Leo were standing. “Yeah, we're heading to the dojo,right?” she asked. Ashie nodded her head.”Well, if you're coming ,lets go already!” she shouted.
Ashie saw the dojo on the left of the dimming sunlight, once she got there, she said one word “telkagma!” then the doors opened with a great gush of wind. They all entered a huge room with the elements covered on the walls scrolling down. There was also a gold and dark green staircase,leading towards Ashie's class,her levels were,7,8,9,and 10,the last level,in the middle after Ashie's room, lead to an unknown room, what the students think that Ashie and Leo don't use. Printed in bold Hylian words was the Element Room. It had all the stones of the Elements,which are Fire,Water,Ice,Wind,Earth,Thunder,Dark,and Light. To the left was Leo's Room, which is the home of level 1,2,3,4,and 5. Downstairs, was where they accepted the students,when they requested to join. Ashie would have them come into a white room located to the left of the floor, either Ashie or Minuet will ask them questions and ask them to do one of the elements, if they are approved, they will go Leo, but not just yet, Leo would go over the Elements what they are learning in those levels, when it comes to Ashie, she will teach the rest of the Elements what they didn't teach in the first five levels, then the last five levels, they will. Ashie ran towards the wall touched the wall with the power of all the elements.
The first Element,which is fire, lit up with red sparks showing that the fire element's stone is fully powered. The second Element, that was water, lit with light and sky blue colored splatters, showing that the water element's stone is fully powered as the fire element's stone. The third Element, was Ice,shattered with white crystals appeared,as of Water and fire, it was fully powered. The fourth Element was wind. A gust of wind blew through Ashie's hair and ears and showed up in the wind element's spot. It was fully powered as well. The rest of the Elements appeared fully powered, same as the stones. Ashie walk to her table, she had with the requests of joining the Dojo
Ashie stamped each paper saying “Come this Tuesday, or any day”. Ashie look at some man's paper named Magnanimous Kempius the fourth, “This man knows half of the elements, I might send a letter today, saying that he can come today.”. Ashie started to write a letter to him saying that he can come today. Ao looked around the dojo, “Ash, this is simply the most amazing dojo I ever seen in my life, you are smart for a 19 year old girl turning 20 soon.” Ao said smiling at her. “Thanks Ao, Minuet and me took 3 years to make the place after our parents died.” Ashie said smiling back. Ao also asked “Hey Ash, can I go take a look inside the Element Room?” Ashie replied “Sure, we'll come with you, LEO,MINUET,COME ON,WE'RE GOING INSIDE THE ELEMENT ROOM!!”Ashie yelled. Leo and Minuet came running towards them. “Ready?” Ashie asked. Minuet,Leo,and Ao nodded. Ashie wrote on the door in Hylian the answer to open the door. They all got in the room looking at the Twili like walls with each element in a section, all of them except for Ashie and Minuet gasped.

Hey this is pretty good Josie! I only found one minor mistake at the moment, nothing too bad, and it's actually very funny. I bolded "Mizu" because it's supposed to be Ashie. You must've put Mizu there as an instinct. ;)

Great job Josie you're improving immensely!
~Ki

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Thanks Ki, guys I know it's been long I've been busy with school work and writing Pixelizition Program, I hope you'll enjoy this one~

Chapter 1
The Temple of Darkness

Ashie walk around the Element room, looking at the Elements, each of them was guarded by a force, Ashie and Leo can access it, Ashie walk towards the Dark Element or what people call it the Shadow Element, Ashie enter the force shield, that was a thick jelly like wall, it had the same pattern of the Twili like walls, it was more of a transparent blue and gold color, Ao and Minuet saw her grab it or rather touch it, after she touched it the Stone disappeared on a table behind Ao and Minuet, Ao and Minuet jumped after it appeared behind them, Ashie walk out of the thick jelly like wall, she looked at the stone of the Shadow Element.
”Each of the Elements have an own temple when you touch one of them, I've been to all of them seeing if they haven't been possessed by evil, or someone like me. I am what you call neutral, I am both evil and good, but cannot decide what karma I am. Minuet is the same like me; she is what you call the race of Sheikah, and the last one. I am a Hylian that is related to the Royal Family, my full sister isn't here, since she was with my mother and never returned.” Ashie said gazing at it still, and about to touch it. “Ashie, what are you doing?” Minuet asked. Ashie replied “I am going to...activate the towers....” Minuet replied “Ashie don't do it!” Minuet, Ao, and Leo ran to stop her. “Go...to...the...Earth Element...And go with Leo...to the Temple and activate the tower.....” Ashie said fading away after touching it. Ao dropped to the ground to grab her, but faded away as well.
Ashie and Ao were falling into darkness but landed safely on a platform, “Ash, are you okay?” Ao asked. Ashie got up and replied “I'm fine...wait, how did you get here, Ao?” she asked as well. Ao rubbed his head “I tried to grab you, but I ended up coming with you!” he said looking around the Shadow Realm. Ashie walked up to the next platform, it suddenly moved taking Ashie with it. “Ao, wait.....NOW!!!” she shouted. Ao ran as fast as he could and jumped on the platform as well.
They were moving down or actually floating down. Ashie saw a building come into view that was similar to the Twilight Palace. It had a dark purple glowing symbol on the main part of the temple. Ashie looked around the place and everywhere she stepped a shard of light appeared. Ao stepped off the platform, and went to catch up with Ashie. “What is the place, Ash?” Ao asked. “This is the Temple of the Shadow Element.....it helps protect the hidden powers of each Element, especially the Shadow Element and the Light Element. I protect all of the Elements.”Ashie said turning around with her silver hair blowing in the gust of wind. Ashie walked inside.
Ashie saw all kinds of platforms moving, some even sitting there like its dead or old. Ao walked inside as well. “Ash, what are you doing?” he asked. “I'm trying to work my way up there. Come on, if we advance, we might get to the tower.” Ashie said. They climbed up a wall, leading to the next room.
Ashie gazed at the room that they were in now, there was a lifeless figure in the room Ashie walked close to it, and Ashie touched the figure. Ashie froze after touching it; she flipped back and was by Ao again. Ao and Ashie took out her weapons, Ashie’s appeared in her hand, the handle of the sword was black with a red tint to it, and the metal was silver with what looks like the Triforce. The Triforce was glowing, mostly the top one, which is the Triforce of Power. Ao’s was a crossbow; he had a bunch of arrows in his quiver, which was one his back. The figure suddenly started to move at first it looks it was going after Ao. Ashie froze the figures position by leaving a huge circle around it. Ashie walked inside leaving Ao out, she closed the opened part, which she walked through. Ashie took out her sword again and started to move around the space that they were in. The figure roar at Ashie, which took her down to her feet, by the roar of the figure, it took them up to the top of the Shadow Temple.
Ashie knew what the figure was; it was a demon version of herself, more like an animal of herself. It looked look like a wolf, but with arms and four legs, the eyes were red, but Ashie thought again, it wasn’t a demon version of her, it was another person, Ashie had to look and see who it was, it was that girl from a legend that her father told her, and the figure’s name was Mizu, in her cursed form. Ashie knew how to turn her back to her normal self. She had to use light magic, Ashie formed a light orb in her hand, Mizu was about to attack her. Once Mizu got closer to Ashie, Ashie release the orb and it attack on Mizu. Mizu fell to the ground and started to twitch. Mizu had transformed back to herself, her body was faded, and Ashie was surprised. “Mizu, what are you doing here, in the Shadow Temple.” Ashie asked. Mizu replied “I wasn’t supposed to be here, but I only wanted to say something to you. Ashie, you are the guardian of the Elements, right?” Mizu asked. Ashie answer “Yes. What about the Elements.” Mizu replied “I need to tell you that in each temple, there are sages in each element one of eight students in your dojo are sages you need to advance to the next room and the Shadow Element will be in there, it will seek it’s sage. After the element seeks it sage, it will give you an image what she/he will look like, then seek for the sage and bring her or him back her to increase their magic abilities, mostly what their element is. Good-bye Ashie…” Mizu said fading away. Ashie wanted to ask her something, but her hand went through her leaving fading blue and red orbs.
Ashie now knew what to do, she thought while the platform she was on went down, “Sages? All my life I didn’t know about this.” she said to herself. Ashie met Ao again, Ao ask Ashie “What happen up there?” Ashie replied back “The figure was Mizu, remember that legend, Ao?” “Ah, yeah I do remember, Mizu kind of reminds me of you, you both wield magic and both have swords, yours look hers. The handle looks the same. But yours glows red, Ashie.” Ao said. Ashie look at her sword, Ao was right…Ashie’s sword just looks like Mizu’s.
Ashie and Ao advance to the next room. The room looked darker than before, Ashie saw the Twili like patterns again. In front of them was a mini version of the Shadow Element, Ashie walk towards the element. Ashie touched it, and she suddenly fell down to her knees. Ashie saw a black long cape, black hair that was up to the knee, a dark black t-shirt and shorts, and then a sapphire diamond necklace. The person was wearing black, the person was a woman. About 20 years old to be exact, but Ashie knew who she had to look for and she now needed to head towards Hyrule and find the sage of the Shadow Element.
After Ashie and Ao left the room, Ashie looked at her sword handle again, Ashie closed her eyes when she looked down it wasn’t glowing, she wasn’t even herself. She was Mizu for a moment, when she opened her eyes, she was herself again.

This time I didn't use what I use to write my stories in (open office), recently I got Microsoft Office 2007, well stop listening to this and read the story, I have a feeling that I added too many commas or something...but enjoy

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
It was a great chapter.^^ Although, as I've said for your Pixilisation prgram story, you need to space right.

Ashie walk around the Element room, looking at the Elements, each of them was guarded by a force, Ashie and Leo can access it, Ashie walk towards the Dark Element or what people call it the Shadow Element, Ashie enter the force shield, that was a thick jelly like wall, it had the same pattern of the Twili like walls, it was more of a transparent blue and gold color, Ao and Minuet saw her grab it or rather touch it, after she touched it the Stone disappeared on a table behind Ao and Minuet, Ao and Minuet jumped after it appeared behind them, Ashie walk out of the thick jelly like wall, she looked at the stone of the Shadow Element.

This was a run-on sentance. You should break the sentance up.

”Each of the Elements have an own temple when you touch one of them, I've been to all of them seeing if they haven't been possessed by evil, or someone like me. I am what you call neutral, I am both evil and good, but cannot decide what karma I am. Minuet is the same like me; she is what you call the race of Sheikah, and the last one. I am a Hylian that is related to the Royal Family, my full sister isn't here, since she was with my mother and never returned.” Ashie said gazing at it still, and about to touch it. “Ashie, what are you doing?” Minuet asked. Ashie replied “I am going to...activate the towers....” Minuet replied “Ashie don't do it!” Minuet, Ao, and Leo ran to stop her. “Go...to...the...Earth Element...And go with Leo...to the Temple and activate the tower.....” Ashie said fading away after touching it. Ao dropped to the ground to grab her, but faded away as well.
Ashie and Ao were falling into darkness but landed safely on a platform, “Ash, are you okay?” Ao asked. Ashie got up and replied “I'm fine...wait, how did you get here, Ao?” she asked as well. Ao rubbed his head “I tried to grab you, but I ended up coming with you!” he said looking around the Shadow Realm. Ashie walked up to the next platform, it suddenly moved taking Ashie with it. “Ao, wait.....NOW!!!” she shouted. Ao ran as fast as he could and jumped on the platform as well.
They were moving down or actually floating down. Ashie saw a building come into view that was similar to the Twilight Palace. It had a dark purple glowing symbol on the main part of the temple. Ashie looked around the place and everywhere she stepped a shard of light appeared. Ao stepped off the platform, and went to catch up with Ashie. “What is the place, Ash?” Ao asked. “This is the Temple of the Shadow Element.....it helps protect the hidden powers of each Element, especially the Shadow Element and the Light Element. I protect all of the Elements.”Ashie said turning around with her silver hair blowing in the gust of wind. Ashie walked inside.
Ashie saw all kinds of platforms moving, some even sitting there like its dead or old. Ao walked inside as well. “Ash, what are you doing?” he asked. “I'm trying to work my way up there. Come on, if we advance, we might get to the tower.” Ashie said. They climbed up a wall, leading to the next room.
Ashie gazed at the room that they were in now, there was a lifeless figure in the room Ashie walked close to it, and Ashie touched the figure. Ashie froze after touching it; she flipped back and was by Ao again. Ao and Ashie took out her weapons, Ashie’s appeared in her hand, the handle of the sword was black with a red tint to it, and the metal was silver with what looks like the Triforce. The Triforce was glowing, mostly the top one, which is the Triforce of Power. Ao’s was a crossbow; he had a bunch of arrows in his quiver, which was one his back. The figure suddenly started to move at first it looks it was going after Ao. Ashie froze the figures position by leaving a huge circle around it. Ashie walked inside leaving Ao out, she closed the opened part, which she walked through. Ashie took out her sword again and started to move around the space that they were in. The figure roar at Ashie, which took her down to her feet, by the roar of the figure, it took them up to the top of the Shadow Temple.
Ashie knew what the figure was; it was a demon version of herself, more like an animal of herself. It looked look like a wolf, but with arms and four legs, the eyes were red, but Ashie thought again, it wasn’t a demon version of her, it was another person, Ashie had to look and see who it was, it was that girl from a legend that her father told her, and the figure’s name was Mizu, in her cursed form. Ashie knew how to turn her back to her normal self. She had to use light magic, Ashie formed a light orb in her hand, Mizu was about to attack her. Once Mizu got closer to Ashie, Ashie release the orb and it attack on Mizu. Mizu fell to the ground and started to twitch. Mizu had transformed back to herself, her body was faded, and Ashie was surprised. “Mizu, what are you doing here, in the Shadow Temple.” Ashie asked. Mizu replied “I wasn’t supposed to be here, but I only wanted to say something to you. Ashie, you are the guardian of the Elements, right?” Mizu asked. Ashie answer “Yes. What about the Elements.” Mizu replied “I need to tell you that in each temple, there are sages in each element one of eight students in your dojo are sages you need to advance to the next room and the Shadow Element will be in there, it will seek it’s sage. After the element seeks it sage, it will give you an image what she/he will look like, then seek for the sage and bring her or him back her to increase their magic abilities, mostly what their element is. Good-bye Ashie…” Mizu said fading away. Ashie wanted to ask her something, but her hand went through her leaving fading blue and red orbs.
Ashie now knew what to do, she thought while the platform she was on went down, “Sages? All my life I didn’t know about this.” she said to herself. Ashie met Ao again, Ao ask Ashie “What happen up there?” Ashie replied back “The figure was Mizu, remember that legend, Ao?” “Ah, yeah I do remember, Mizu kind of reminds me of you, you both wield magic and both have swords, yours look hers. The handle looks the same. But yours glows red, Ashie.” Ao said. Ashie look at her sword, Ao was right…Ashie’s sword just looks like Mizu’s.
Ashie and Ao advance to the next room. The room looked darker than before, Ashie saw the Twili like patterns again. In front of them was a mini version of the Shadow Element, Ashie walk towards the element. Ashie touched it, and she suddenly fell down to her knees. Ashie saw a black long cape, black hair that was up to the knee, a dark black t-shirt and shorts, and then a sapphire diamond necklace. The person was wearing black, the person was a woman. About 20 years old to be exact, but Ashie knew who she had to look for and she now needed to head towards Hyrule and find the sage of the Shadow Element.
After Ashie and Ao left the room, Ashie looked at her sword handle again, Ashie closed her eyes when she looked down it wasn’t glowing, she wasn’t even herself. She was Mizu for a moment, when she opened her eyes, she was herself again.

As I've told you before, you need to break this up into different paragraphs. And when you can't use the TAB(like on ZD) you double space it. Like this:

"Each of the Elements have an own temple when you touch one of them, I've been to all of them seeing if they haven't been possessed by evil, or someone like me. I am what you call neutral, I am both evil and good, but cannot decide what karma I am. Minuet is the same like me; she is what you call the race of Sheikah, and the last one. I am a Hylian that is related to the Royal Family, my full sister isn't here, since she was with my mother and never returned.” Ashie said gazing at it still, and about to touch it.

“Ashie, what are you doing?” Minuet asked.

Ashie replied “I am going to...activate the towers....”

Minuet replied “Ashie don't do it!”

Minuet, Ao, and Leo ran to stop her.

“Go...to...the...Earth Element...And go with Leo...to the Temple and activate the tower.....” Ashie said fading away after touching it.

Ao dropped to the ground to grab her, but faded away as well.

Ashie and Ao were falling into darkness but landed safely on a platform, “Ash, are you okay?” Ao asked.

Ashie got up and replied “I'm fine...wait, how did you get here, Ao?” she asked as well.

Ao rubbed his head “I tried to grab you, but I ended up coming with you!” he said looking around the Shadow Realm.

Ashie walked up to the next platform, it suddenly moved taking Ashie with it.

“Ao, wait.....NOW!!!” she shouted. Ao ran as fast as he could and jumped on the platform as well.

They were moving down or actually floating down. Ashie saw a building come into view that was similar to the Twilight Palace. It had a dark purple glowing symbol on the main part of the temple. Ashie looked around the place and everywhere she stepped a shard of light appeared. Ao stepped off the platform, and went to catch up with Ashie.

“What is the place, Ash?” Ao asked.

“This is the Temple of the Shadow Element.....it helps protect the hidden powers of each Element, especially the Shadow Element and the Light Element. I protect all of the Elements.”Ashie said turning around with her silver hair blowing in the gust of wind.

Ashie walked inside. Ashie saw all kinds of platforms moving, some even sitting there like its dead or old. Ao walked inside as well.

“Ash, what are you doing?” he asked.

“I'm trying to work my way up there. Come on, if we advance, we might get to the tower.” Ashie said.

They climbed up a wall, leading to the next room.

Ashie knew what the figure was; it was a demon version of herself, more like an animal of herself. It looked look like a wolf, but with arms and four legs, the eyes were red, but Ashie thought again, it wasn’t a demon version of her, it was another person, Ashie had to look and see who it was, it was that girl from a legend that her father told her, and the figure’s name was Mizu, in her cursed form. Ashie knew how to turn her back to her normal self. She had to use light magic, Ashie formed a light orb in her hand, Mizu was about to attack her. Once Mizu got closer to Ashie, Ashie release the orb and it attack on Mizu. Mizu fell to the ground and started to twitch. Mizu had transformed back to herself, her body was faded, and Ashie was surprised.

“Mizu, what are you doing here, in the Shadow Temple.” Ashie asked.

Mizu replied “I wasn’t supposed to be here, but I only wanted to say something to you. Ashie, you are the guardian of the Elements, right?” Mizu asked.

Ashie answer “Yes. What about the Elements.”

Mizu replied “I need to tell you that in each temple, there are sages in each element one of eight students in your dojo are sages you need to advance to the next room and the Shadow Element will be in there, it will seek it’s sage. After the element seeks it sage, it will give you an image what she/he will look like, then seek for the sage and bring her or him back her to increase their magic abilities, mostly what their element is. Good-bye Ashie…” Mizu said fading away.

Ashie wanted to ask her something, but her hand went through her leaving fading blue and red orbs.

Ashie now knew what to do, she thought while the platform she was on went down, “Sages? All my life I didn’t know about this.” she said to herself.

Ashie met Ao again, Ao ask Ashie “What happen up there?”

Ashie replied back “The figure was Mizu, remember that legend, Ao?”

“Ah, yeah I do remember, Mizu kind of reminds me of you, you both wield magic and both have swords, yours look hers. The handle looks the same. But yours glows red, Ashie.” Ao said.

Ashie look at her sword, Ao was right…Ashie’s sword just looks like Mizu’s.

After Ashie and Ao left the room, Ashie looked at her sword handle again, Ashie closed her eyes when she looked down it wasn’t glowing, she wasn’t even herself. She was Mizu for a moment, when she opened her eyes, she was herself again

Can't wait till the next chapter.^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This was a good update, Josie, long and entertaining. So now Ashie and Ao, and probably the others as well, will go looking for the Sage of the Shadow Element.

Raindrop is right, if you do what she pointed out, your story will look better and sweeter. Good job with this. ^^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Chapter 32: Memories of Good Times​
In the world of the past, Mizu and Chase were standing in the middle of the Sacred Grove, a beautiful forest that was hidden to others in the province of Faron

“Chase…I have a favor to ask you. Can you go to the alternative and find her. She needs to know that her mind has been erased and planted with a new one. She isn’t who she thinks she is, the true owners of the elements are all three of us and I’m actually related to the Royal Family…. Your job is to bring back her and the Sheikah. She’s also part of this world. “Mizu said calmly.

Chase listened to what she had said, but he hesitated before he replied to Mizu.

“Yes, Mizuki, I shall bring them back here.” Chase finally replied.

Mizu sighed. she doesn’t really like being called by her real name.

“Chase, you know I don’t like being called Mizuki that much. Did you not know that?” Mizu said calmly.

“Well, anyway, she’s currently back at that dojo of hers. She just left that Shadow temple, I was back there, but I only appeared as a spirit to her. That illusion she saw was suppose to help her retrieve part of her old memory, but it appears to me that she only thought she was related to me. What she saw was my sword when its power was taken away. Ashie only had it when I had to save you, Chase….don’t you remember that day? She then was knocked out by something, which took her to the alternative world with my sword. I’m only stuck with my staffs. I can do without my sword for awhile. Chase, hurry up and find her….” Mizu said wisely while opening a red portal to the alternative world

Chase looked at her; he turned to the portal, and stepped inside of it.

“See you soon….” Chase whispered

Mizu waved good-bye and sat near a rock on the ground to wait for Chase to return with Ashie and Minuet.
Ashie and Ao returned to the dojo and left to go find the sage of the shadow element. Chase was located on the outside of the dojo looking around the alternative world of Hyrule. He believed that Ashie was heading to Hyrule Castle town to find whatever she needed to find.

“She should be coming out by now….” Chase mumbled to himself.

After an hour and half, Chase finally heard a creaking noise.

“That could be her….” Chase mumbled again.

Chase looked around the corner of the dojo to check, he saw that long beautiful silver hair. Chase almost looked the same, the same like Ashie, but he was much unique than her.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve last seen you, Ashie….” Chase whispered with his calm tone.

Ashie heard what Chase had said, she wondered who that was. She asked Ao if he heard it too, but he didn't

“I knew I heard something back there, but oh well. Let’s go to Hyrule Castle Town now, Ao.” Ashie said to Ao.

Ashie and Ao quickly headed towards Hyrule Castle town to find the girl they’re looking for, Chase silently followed behind them. Once they got there, Ashie told Ao that he could do anything he would want once she finds this sage. That could give Chase the time to meet Ashie in this world and bring her back. Chase carefully followed Ashie into Castle Town; Ashie didn’t notice him until she took a right turn without him noticing and pulled on his shoulder.

“Whoa, be easy on the arm, Ashie.” Chase said while putting his arm on his shoulder.

“Who are you, and how did you know my name?” Ashie asked.

Chase couldn’t find an easier way to explain that, but he had to say something.

“Well, there couldn’t be an easier way to say, but...you’re in an alternative world with a Sheikah who seems like your stepsister. I’m one of your friends from the real world, Chase to be exact. Also, your memory was erased and planted with a new one.” Chase poorly explained.

“Huh, that doesn’t make any sense to me, but you look familiar to me. I remember having dreams or illusions you and a girl appeared in that…I was in there as well.” Ashie said.

Chase thought for a second and realized that she was talking about Mizuki, Ashie, and himself.

“You’re talking about Mizuki and me, right?” Chase asked.

Ashie was confused, she didn’t know who this Mizuki person was, but she thought he was talking about Mizu.

“Did you mean Mizu, that girl in that legend?” Ashie asked

Chase sighed, he thought that Ashie still remembered that Mizu’s real name was Mizuki, but he had no luck.

“Ashie, that’s just her nickname. I thought you still remembered that Mizu’s actual name is Mizuki, Mizu was just a short name for her.” Chase moaned.

As hours passed by, Chase kept explaining stuff to Ashie, she was still lost.

“I’m starting understand these things, but…why does she need my sword, it’s mine. I had it for a long time, and I’m not giving it up.” Ashie explained to Chase.

Chase slowly put his hand in front of Ashie and preformed a recovery spell that he learned from Mizuki. Ashie began to twitch; she then fainted in Chase’s arms. Chase didn’t know what that spell would do. Then, he took Ashie out of Hyrule Castle Town and headed towards the woods of Faron.

While Ao was doing whatever he wanted to do, he started to worry about Ashie; he couldn’t find her at all. Ao started to ask people if they have seen her, so far no luck for him.

While Ashie was unconscious, she began to see illusions again. Ashie, Chase, and Mizuki were in all of the illusions. Chase kept her in his arms until he got to Faron woods, Chase looked at Ashie, and he thought he would see the same Ashie he knew, with the beautiful shining yellow eyes and the long silver hair curling to the left in a yellow ponytail. Her clothing was completely different from other Hylians in the real world, she wore a beautiful school girl outfit, and it was the color of her eyes and hair, yellow and silver or grey.
Chase remembered that he and Mizuki saved Ashie from her hometown because the local women were disappearing. When Mizuki and Chase were passing by they saw Ashie being strangled somewhere, Mizuki and Chase acted fast and saved her from the people who were taking her. Chase also remembers that Mizuki asked if it was safe to take her back, but it wasn’t. Mizuki and Chase had to fight off more people to protect Ashie.

After Ashie was saved by them she wanted to stay with them, Mizuki didn’t mind, she liked having Ashie around. Chase waited for Ashie to wake up, after she did. Ashie remembered who she really is.

“Chase, I remembered who I really am. That sword I have isn’t mine, it Mizuki’s. I have a different sword, if only I could remember where it is….the only thing we have to do I guess, is to visit the temples of the elements. Go there, we can go back to the real world, if we go to all and find the sages.” Ashie explained to Chase.

Chase liked the idea, well the only thing that worried about him was Minuet and that guy who was with Ashie.

“Well, Ashie, the idea is great but the thing is, we have to get Minuet, she’s actually real like you. Well, we’ll get her when she starts looking for you or something.” Chase said to Ashie.

Ashie nodded and they headed off. Chase looked at Ashie while walking through the forest; he remembered the fun times that all three of them when they were traveling; Mizuki was always the silent and sneaky one when it came to stealing, Ashie was the cheerful one who would try to make Mizuki happy but Mizuki wouldn’t even smile, although she tried her best. Chase was the impatient one, he didn’t like waiting for some reason. Chase wondered why Mizuki wouldn’t even smile or laugh for most of the time. Sometimes Mizuki would talk about going to Hyrule Castle to see the Princess who is supposedly her sister or something relating to that.

Chase closed his eyes and saw an illusion of the good times that they spent together, Chase smiled and opened his eyes and walked with Ashie to the dojo to go to another temple.

Mizuki watched Chase and Ashie in a bubble, which she formed near a body of water in the Sacred Grove.

“It’s great to have half of your memory back, Ashie….” Mizuki whispered to herself.

Mizuki popped the bubble and walked into the water, she began to sleep. Nobody would notice her because she’s usually invisible when in water, she could breathe underwater like a zora. Mizuki liked being motionless, like other times she always had to fight. Mizuki opened her eyes for a minuet and checked on Ashie and Chase. After that she went back to sleeping.

Ashie directed Chase back to the dojo, Ashie thought it would be easier to go through the front door, but Chase notice that someone was in there. Chase looked around the corner and saw a window.

“Well, it looks like we have to go the longer way because we got company. If Mizuki was here, she would know what to do, but I guess not. Ashie, follow me, but whatever you do, let none see you or me, alright?” Chase explained.

Ashie nodded and followed Chase through the window and he looked around to make sure no one was around. Chase came to three doors one probably leading to the room of the elements.

“Ashie, which one do we need to open?” Chase whispered.

Ashie pointed at the middle one, Chase checked to see if anyone was in there. It was safe to go in there, Chase opened the door for Ashie, as she went in, he slowly followed behind.

“Which one would you like to go to, Chase?” Ashie asked.

Chase looked at the ice element and the light element, pointed at the light element, Chase then walked near the transparent jelly like wall. Chase stopped for a minuet and walked inside that wall, Ashie was surprised. She didn’t know that Chase could walk inside of the wall, only she and Leo could walk in there, but looks like Chase could too.

“Since your main affinity is light, we’ll go there.” Chase turned around and said to Ashie.

Chase touched the element; the shadow element wasn’t on the table anymore. The element appeared where the shadow element was. Chase walked through the wall again and walked towards Ashie.

“Well, that was easy, I’m betting you’re wondering how I got in there. It was pretty easy. I just needed to use my powers to get inside.” Chase explained
“I get it, now. Well, are you ready, Chase?” Ashie asked.

Chase nodded and they proceeded to the next realm with the element’s temple. Ashie and Chase touched the element at the same time, they both faded away. Chase knew that Mizuki could sense where they were located in the temple.

They appeared in a bright realm, after they touched the element. Ashie looked at the realm it began to give her illusions of herself.
“C’mon Ashie, we’ve got to hurry!” Chase yelled as he grabbed Ashie’s arm.

Ashie was being dragged by Chase who seems like he wants to get through the place already.

“Chase, you can let go of me, now” Ashie said struggling to get her right arm out of Chase’s hand, but he was too strong.

Chase finally let go of Ashie’s arm and they proceeded to the temple of the light element.

As you see, I've changed it a bit. I didn't like my old plot so I had to change it to something that was better

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
No problem, both plots were good.^^ And awesome work Josie, I didn't see anything wrong with it at all.^^ Can't wait for more!^^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I CAN'T EVEN KEEP UP WITH THIS THREAD...but enjoy 3,4,and 5.

Chapter 3: United

Ashie and Chase were heading towards the temple of the Light Element, as they were walking there. Ashie notice bodies of water were freely moving around this bright realm. Chase looked around the realm kinda getting bored; he then looked at Ashie who was admiring these flowing waters.

“Ashie, we should stop getting distracted by this place, we need get to the temple fast.” Chase told her while grabbing her arm and rushing forward.
As they finally got to the temple, Ashie looked at the place. It looked like an ancient ruin like the Temple of Time.

“Ashie, doesn’t this place seem familiar?” Chase asked her.

“It does indeed. It looks like the Temple of Time, where we restored Mizuki’s sword’s power. Well, now it’s different now, instead we’re restoring my memory of my true self.” Ashie replied to Chase.

They continued to the temple and to see what they will need to do complete Ashie’s true self. In the first room there was a white and black fountain, holding what looks like a white orb. Ashie looked at the fountain and got closer to it, while looking closer there was a Hylian symbol carved on the orb, which is the letter A, which had to stand for Ashie.

Chase had gotten closer, he tried to grab it to give it to Ashie but his hand went through it.

“Huh, that’s weird, my hand went through it. Ashie, why don’t you try to get the orb?”

Ashie tried as well and was able to grab it, the little orb started to glow in her hand, then a flash of light shined in Ashie’s face making her have another illusion. Ashie started to see Mizuki, who looks like she’s crying about something. She then saw herself trying to cheer her up, Mizuki then was calmed down by a lullaby that she use to sing to a certain person. Ashie now remember humming that lullaby to Mizuki, she didn’t know that Mizuki use to hum it to someone. Ashie started to feel bad for Mizuki. She wanted to know more about Mizuki’s sadness. Chase turned to Ashie and saw that she had the little orb in her hand. Ashie looked like she had a headache while looking at looking at the illusion.

“Ashie was that another illusion?” he asked her.

“Yes, it was.” Ashie answered.

“What did you see, anything about you or one of us?”

“I saw Mizuki, she was crying, but I calmed her down with a lullaby that sounded familiar to her. What’s wrong with Mizuki?” Ashie told Chase.

Chase didn’t really want to say this to Ashie, because Mizuki would usually get mad if he told someone about her past, but he didn’t really want make Ashie feel bad for asking that.

“Well, Mizuki would kill me if I told you, but hopefully she’ll understand. Mizuki is usually silent because of her past. She was an unusual Hylian to others. She has an appearance that no one has. She especially has different looks in her hair and eyes. She has eyes that people usually call heterochromia, which means dual eye color. Some people think she was cursed with it, but she figured it was from the Golden Goddesses, Nayru and Din. That’s why her main affinities are water and fire. She is more power than wisdom and courage combined. Well, that’s not all. When she was at least 15 years old, she left her sister, who was young at that time. Mizuki regretted doing that to her, in fact her sister is the princess of Hyrule. Well, Mizuki will tell you more, once we get back home.” Chase told Ashie.

Ashie was surprised, when Chase told her all that stuff. Ashie now realized why Mizuki always wore that coat of hers and had the hood up.
“So that’s why she has that hood up all the time, right?”

Chase remembered that day, he didn’t want to go over it again, but he had to.

“No, Ashie. The reason why….I can’t tell you….Mizuki might tell you, but that was a terrible day to remember.” Chase answered.

Ashie started to remember that day. She had to agree as well, it was a terrible day to remember.

Meanwhile, Mizuki awaken from her sleep, she wanted to know where Ashie and Chase were, so she checked up on them.

“The Light temple, ah Ashie’s main affinity. I wonder….if I should join them….” Mizuki said to herself.

Mizuki made a bubble to see Hyrule. She looked at it and thought about something, a wish to be exact. In her head she could hear a voice.

“Mizuki, the only thing I wish for is you to never leave me. You’re the best sister ever!” the voice said.

Mizuki wished that she will return to Hyrule, to see her sister, who she abandoned 8 years ago. Mizuki closed that bubble and went back to looking at Chase and Ashie. Mizuki while trying to close the path, Mizuki was sucked into it.

Mizuki landed on a hard surface than the grass in the Sacred Grove, she then woke up and looked around.

“What the….I-I’m in the alternative world, not the Sacred Grove….Ashie and Chase should be here.” Mizuki said to herself.

Around the corner, Mizuki could see two people with bright and shiny silver hair. She knew those two people were her two best friends, Chase and Ashie. Ashie notice Mizuki, by looking at her coat, her coat looked like a dark blue color.

“MIZUKI, YOU’RE HERE!!!!” Ashie yelled at the top of her lungs.

As she yelled that, she began to run after Mizuki, Chase did the same. When they both came near her, Chase and Ashie hugged Mizuki.

“I’m glad that I got to see you again, Ashie….”Mizuki said to Ashie while smiling.

Ashie smiled and let go of Mizuki, Chase did the same.

“Well, aren’t we united again? Anyway, Mizuki need me to fill you in or have yo-“Chase said before getting interrupted by Mizuki.

“I was watching you….so you don’t have to.” Mizuki said.

“Well, alright then….” Chase mumbled.

The three continued into the next room, they saw another fountain. Ashie did the same what she did with the first one. It had the letter H, which was the second letter in Ashie’s name. The same happened to Ashie when she was in the previous room. Mizuki was about to go down to her and see what was the matter, but Chase stopped her from doing it.

After the illusion was over they advanced to the next room, the same thing happened in every room, until they hit the final room. Ashie had five orbs that spelled her name, she put them together and they started to glow. They were spinning around her hands until they merged into one, which completely spelled her name.

“Whoa, didn’t expect that….” Ashie said while holding the orb with her name completely spelled on there.

Mizuki looked at the orb.

“Strange, I’ve seen an orb like that. Well, I am a mage, but I mostly use my sword than my magic. Speaking of swords, Ashie, don’t you have something that belongs to me?” Mizuki said.

Ashie forgotten that she still had Mizuki’s sword. She took it off her back and gave it to Mizuki.

“Mizuki, I’ve been taking care of that sword for a long time. I never let anyone use it, but myself.” Ashie said.

Mizuki took the sword, she smiled.

“Thank-you, Ashie. I’ve wanted to give this to you. This is your very own sword, I’ve had it for awhile, and it’s still new.” Mizuki said while summoning a sword with a yellow and grey handle and giving it to her.

Ashie took the sword and looked at it.

“Thank-you, Mizuki” Ashie said while smiling.

Mizuki smiled back, and they warped out of the temple, back into the room. Mizuki looked around and saw the elements.

“So these are the elements, am I right?” she asked

Ashie nodded, while going to the table she touched the element, instead of going back inside it she put it back in its original spot.
“We should be finding Minuet, guys. You know, Ashie’s stepsister.” Chase said

“Oh yeah her, I’ve never met her before, isn’t she a Sheikah?” Mizuki said while yawning.

“Yes, she is. Well, we should get some rest. It’s like midnight already. I have a special room that nobody sees but me.” Ashie said while checking and opening the door.

Ashie went into her room, where she would practice magic with some students. She then walked near a wall and said something in Hylian and a door appeared.

“Don’t worry it’ll disappear after I close it.” Ashie said.

Mizuki and Chase walked in first, and then Ashie walked in and closed the door. In the room there was three beds, the first one had a royal blue color to it, the second one had a red blood color, and the third one had dark yellow color. Mizuki chose the royal blue one and started to sleep on it; Chase chose the red blood color and also began to sleep. Ashie took the dark yellow one and slowly fell asleep.

Before Ashie and Chase woke up, Mizuki was checking to make sure it’s safe to go.

“According to something I read. There was a demon who took innocent Hylians into an alternative world, like this place. After the demon takes them, he sucks the life out of them.” Mizuki thought.

Mizuki woke the others up and told them it was safe to leave. As they were heading out, Mizuki made sure nobody was following them. Ashie notice how cautious Mizuki was when she closed the door.

“Well, what’s the plan, Chase?” Mizuki asked.

“I thought you knew already…but anyway, we’re going to get Ashie’s stepsister, Minuet.” Chase replied.

“Alright, Ashie do you possibly know where she is?” Mizuki asked.

“No idea probably might be looking for me.” Ashie answered.

Mizuki sighed and they continued on. Around the corner Leo was holding Minuet tightly and covering her mouth, if she tries to scream.

“Those two are now here with her….three is enough….” Leo said.

Minuet struggled to get released from his hands, but Leo was holding her so tight she couldn’t move.

“Don’t worry, Minuet….I’ll take very good care of you….” He said smiling at her with an evil look.

After Leo said that, he transformed into his true self. Leo transformed into a demon, the exact demon that Mizuki thought about. After he was done transforming, he took Minuet and dissolved into thin air with her.

Chapter 4: Cannot Sleep

The three continued their journey, Mizuki kept thinking about that demon. She then realized that the fake people are the demon’s servants, Mizuki had to tell them about the demon.

“Guys, I didn’t want to say this but…the reason why Ashie’s here because of a demon, who seems to be the ruler of the alternative world. This demon also has servants, they imposter as regular Hylians. They are fake Hylians, Ashie. Minuet might be one of them….not so sure.” Mizuki said

Ashie was surprised, Chase told her that Minuet was real, did Chase lied to her or guessed.

“But….Mizuki, Chase told me she was real like me.” Ashie said.

“She is real, but she can be turn into one of them….It easy for a demon to do that.” Mizuki replied.

“So are the sages real as well?” she asked.

“No, everything I told you was wrong. Your friends are fake Hylians, they work for the demon. They will turn on you, traitors to be exact. The sages were something I thought that would help recover your true memory….I was wrong when I remember studying something. Ashie, we’re the only ones who can help you…” Mizuki said.

Ashie was surprised what Mizuki told her. They needed to find Minuet before she turns into one of them. Chase didn’t know all of that, but at least he knew now. If Mizuki hadn’t study all of that, they wouldn’t know all of that.

As twilight hit they found a place to stay at, it was somewhere in Castle Town. Ashie and Chase were staying at the place while Mizuki went out to Lake Hylia to go to a Sacred Spring. Ashie looked outside, Ashie notice Hyrule Castle turning into a crystal. It had to be the demon who ruled the place.

“Chase, come out here.” Ashie said

Chase looked at Ashie and came out to see what she was calling him for.

“What do you need, Ashie?” he asked.

“Look at the castle.” She answered.

Chase was shocked; Hyrule Castle had turned into a crystal palace. He didn’t know what happened but he was surely shocked.

“A-Ashie, do you know what happened?” he asked.

“No idea, it just turned into that when I came outside.” Ashie answered.

“Ah, well it’s very lovely out here.” Chase replied back while getting close to her.

Ashie turned Chase and looked at him, her cheeks turned into a bright red color.

“Hehe, I guess so.” She said.

Chase looked down at her. He looked at the shinning silver hair, along with her bright yellow eyes. Even though Chase could be impatient time to time, but he cared about his friends, mostly Ashie because she hasn’t experienced this before.

“Chase….I never had this feeling before, but….I l-love you….” Ashie said while hugging him.

Chase was surprised of what she had said; he also never had this feeling before. Chase slowly put his hand on Ashie’s face. Ashie didn’t know what Chase was doing but she went along with it. Chase and Ashie slowly closed their eyes and kissed under the moonlight.

Meanwhile, Mizuki was at Lake Hylia walking along a bridge to get to a spring she knew back in the real Hyrule. Once she found the spring she took off her coat, which hid her appearance. As the moon reflected on her, she transformed into something, an animal to be exact. As she walked in, she notices the spring was Lanayru’s, a light spirit who exist in the waters of Lake Hylia, in a dark cave. As Mizuki walked into the cave, she notice how different the spring was. Instead of rocks, the place was covered in crystals. She didn’t really care about how the place looked, she was only there for moment or until she feels like going. Mizuki walked of the cave and saw the body of water, it looked the same, but not a lot of it was.

Mizuki kept hearing that voice in her head, saying the same message. Mizuki couldn’t stop thinking about her younger sister. She remembered her begging her to stay with her, Mizuki remembered saying something to her.

“Zelda, no matter what….don’t think I will be gone forever. I will return soon….no matter what happens”

“Mizuki, you promise? I want you to keep this necklace; I’ve wanted to give it to you.”

“Thank-you, Zelda. Also, I promise….I will never break it, and I can also tell that you are going to be a wonderful princess when you are older.”

As Mizuki thought about that, she took something out of her pocket. The necklace what Zelda have given her when she was leaving. The necklace had the Triforce on it, Mizuki looked at it. As she looked at it, she touched the Triforce of Wisdom, it glowed its color, a light blue color to be exact. Mizuki thought she was going crazy but she realized she was using one of her powers to do it. After awhile, Mizuki put the necklace away and jumped into the water. She then rose into the air and began to meditate as water flow around her.

After the two kissed, they went back inside fell asleep next to each other; Ashie wondered when Mizuki will come back from the lake. Mizuki was still at the lake…forgetting about the time they had.

As Mizuki meditated, she saw illusions of her sister. She saw a cheerful girl in a pink dress, with blue, red, white, and the Triforce on a little flap in the front of the dress. Mizuki saw her golden hair, which was moving everywhere. The girl stopped and ran towards a teenager, who looked 13 years old. The teenager was Mizuki, herself. She was wearing a coat that she’ll never let go of. It was her father’s, who had died before she was 13 years old. He gave the navy blue coat to her. It was now her prized possession. Mizuki stopped meditating; she levitated towards the edge, where she had dived in. As she walked by, she grabbed her coat and put it back on.

Mizuki didn’t leave quite yet, she summoned her abandoned staffs. She also unsheathed her sword; she then dropped the three items into the water and then raised them up from the water. Mizuki wanted to combine the staffs with the sword to give more power to it or attempt to make another one.

“Combine these three items to make two swords. The first sword will glow a dark red color and the second one to glow a light blue color” Mizuki said.

The water covered the three items and made another item, it was the light blue glowing sword. There were no longer any staffs. Next to the blue one was the dark red one. Mizuki orbed them both to her hands; she now had two swords instead of one. She now was heading back to where Ashie and Chase were.
Before she did that, she looked at the water and thought about something.

“Would it be better to just end my life….would it stop the pain that I had in my past….or would it bring me regret…..” Mizuki thought.

Remembering all that pain she had in her past made her want to kill herself, or drive her insane. Mizuki tried not to remember these things, but they’ve haunted her ever since that day.

“Everyone…..despised me…..I was a freak….I was corrupted….that is why they called me the Corrupted Hylian….” Mizuki said to herself.

Mizuki now remembered. Zelda gave her the necklace a day before she left. Mizuki didn’t want to think about it anymore, she was clearly mad on that day. Mizuki stopped thinking about all of that and hurried back to Ashie and Chase, she knew that they didn’t have much time to save Ashie’s stepsister.

As Mizuki got there, she notice Ashie and Chase were sleeping next to each other. She didn’t mind, she thought that they looked good together. Mizuki then quickly ran outside when she saw a crystal figure over the castle. Once she got there, she noticed it was the castle itself.

“I don’t understand, what the hell happened to Hyrule Castle?!?” Mizuki thought.
Mizuki didn’t know what to do; she then returned back inside and lay down on the cold ground. Mizuki couldn’t sleep at all she kept thinking about those words she said back at Lake Hylia. She didn’t want to believe it.

“Even if everyone despised me, called me corrupted and a freak….still, I have people to care for…yet those people try to make me smile. I seem to fail. I care, protect, and fight for them, no matter what happens. It’s just….my heterochromia eyes, my father had heterochromia. He had the same color eyes I have, blue and red.” Mizuki thought.

Mizuki stayed up until she could finally fall asleep, that didn’t happen for the past 20 minutes.

“I need to wake them up soon….shouldn’t I….we don’t have that much time to get out of this place….or we’ll become part of it…” Mizuki said.

Time passed by it had nearly became 1:30 in the morning and Mizuki was still awake. She tried making herself sleep but it somehow failed.

“I hate it when I cannot sleep….but I usually don’t sleep…rather just take naps.” Mizuki said to herself

Mizuki stood in the moonlight looking at the Crystal Hyrule Castle.

“I wonder….do I have any feelings for the ones I care….it’s suddenly a mystery to me…” Mizuki thought.

As she still stood in the midnight, it began to snow. Mizuki wonder why it was snowing, she asked herself

Was it winter already when she left?

Mizuki continued to stay out there, miserably. She didn’t know what to do but just to stare at the snow falling down onto the palm of her hand. Mizuki remembered when she played with Zelda in the snow; Zelda would watch Mizuki make ice sculptures.

As she still looked at her hand while snow falls on it. Mizuki sighed and began to gaze around Hyrule Castle and Castle Town.

Chapter 5: Only Mizuki and Ashie

Mizuki still couldn’t sleep after thinking about those words. Even if she still was a freak or corrupted, she couldn’t change it.

“Chase and Ashie are my only friends, I also have Zelda….but I haven’t seen her in ten years.” She thought to herself.

Mizuki watched Ashie and Chase as they slept next to each other. Mizuki would do anything for them. They meant something to her, she couldn’t think of a reason why. Mizuki saw a piece of broken glass on the ground. As her dark brown gloves picked up the piece of glass, she saw her reflection.
Inside that navy blue coat was a young adult girl, with long golden hair with red and blue highlights at the middle all the way to the end. There were two scars right across her left eye. Another one was across from her lip, and then she had another one straight down from her right eye.

“My… heterochromia eyes….are the main reason why I was called a freak …” Mizuki said to herself.
Ashie woke up because she heard Mizuki’s voice. Mizuki notice she was awake.

“Ashie, since when you were awake?” Mizuki asked

“Just now, I heard you talking about something.” She answered.

Mizuki sighed and continued to not sleep. She watched Ashie fall asleep which was very easy for her, because she tends to sleep a lot.

Mizuki was still holding the broken piece of glass. As she held the glass, she looked at it again. It wasn’t the same as last time she looked at it. She saw an animal, which was herself. Mizuki’s teeth were sharp, her eyes were darker. Especially her red eye, it was a crimson color.

“This form…why do I look so much like a wolf….I…was…angry…that was why I transformed into this….but now it’s different…” Mizuki thought.
Mizuki got up and walked outside. The glass piece she was holding cracked, because how she was holding it. As she got there, it cracked even more, Mizuki was truly angry.

“Why…does this form anger me?” Mizuki yelled.
Mizuki couldn’t figure out why, she tried to once, but it didn’t work that much. Mizuki’s personality was hard to figure out; she only knew that she was caring, protective, powerful, wise, and with a lot of courage.

“The castle, which is now a crystal, strangely this will happen to the rest of this alternative Hyrule.” Mizuki said.

Mizuki wondered when she will transform back into her human self. All she could do is to wait for the morning.

“Well, all I know that we don’t have enough time left.” Mizuki said.

Mizuki looked around Hyrule, she ignoring that is was snowing, and Mizuki then went to wake up Ashie and Chase.

Mizuki woke them both up, she ignored the questions why they were both woken up. Mizuki just answered with a simple we don’t have that much time left.
Inside the crystal castle was Minuet and the demon, Mizuki talked about earlier. The demon was watching them; he decided to plan an attack on them, also attempting to take one of them.

“Hmm, who shall I take? Mizuki or Ashie’s love, Chase…” he asked himself.

Minuet was inside a crystal, transforming or forming into something.

Chase didn’t like when he’s awaken suddenly, nor did Ashie.

“So…what do we need to do now?” Ashie asked.

“We advance on to the third to last temple in your dojo, the Ice Temple.” Mizuki answered.

As the morning was near Mizuki transformed into her human self.

“Ah, it’s so refreshing out here.” Mizuki said pulling off her hood.

“About time you took that off…” Chase mumbled.

“Shutup, Chase. Anyway, nobody will recognize me…” Mizuki said.

Ashie was amazed by how Mizuki looked like. She had long blonde hair, with red and blue highlights. Four scars on her face, and Mizuki had heterochromia eyes, which were red and blue.”

“I-I’m surprised on how you look, Mizuki.” Ashie said.

“Ah, I get that a lot, Ashie.” Mizuki replied.

Ashie never in her life met someone with heterochromia eyes, although she knew Mizuki for 9 years…but she had never seen her face before until today.

“Were you born like this, Mizuki?” Ashie asked.

“Yes, I got my eyes from my parents.” Mizuki answered.

“Ah, you have your parents’ eyes.” Ashie said.

“Yes, my sister has my stepmother’s eyes, she doesn’t have heterochromia, just me. “ Mizuki said.

After awhile, the three were almost there. They were talking about how they are going to get back home.
Suddenly someone attacked the three, Ashie and Mizuki were knocked out. Except for Chase who was still conscious. Something appeared behind him, a demon to be exact. Chase quickly turned around and saw the demon.

“Who are you?!” Chase yelled.

“Your friend Ashie knows….” It said while morphing into a Hylian.

“You’re Leo!” Chase exclaimed.

“They call me many names; Leo is just one of those names. Chase, I order you to come with me or Ashie dies.” He yelled.

“Never, I’ll protect her in a heartbeat before you do that!!!” Chase exclaimed.

“Ah, then how come I have her now?” it asked while holding her up with a sword near her throat.

“N-not her…please…” Chase said while dropping to his knees.

Mizuki suddenly regain her conscious, she notice that the demon with Ashie in its hand. Mizuki quickly got up and tried to knock Ashie out of its hand, but she ended up being blocked by the demon.

“Chase….please don’t do this. You and Ashie are my only friends...I can’t lose you.” Mizuki urged.

Then the demon turned to Mizuki, he then asked her something.

“Same for you but different, you will die if you don’t join my side and serve me.” He said.

“I rather die than join you and serve you!” Mizuki yelled at him.

“I don’t have that much time to deal with both of you” he said while dropping Ashie and grabbing Chase then disappearing with him.

Mizuki quickly grabbed Ashie before she dropped to the ground.

“I can’t lose Chase…that idiot…WILL PAY!!!” Mizuki yelled angrily.

Ashie woke up to Mizuki yelling.

“W-where’s Chase?” she asked.

Ashie also notice the anger on her face, and her teeth getting sharp.

“No…he can’t be…” Ashie said with sadness in her voice.

“I’m sorry…Ashie.” Mizuki said.

Ashie suddenly started to cry; Mizuki got on her knees and then went near Ashie and tried to comfort her. Mizuki wanted to kill that demon, she was full of vengeance.

“Ashie, we’ll get him back, no matter what happens. I’ll die trying.” Mizuki said with anger.

“You promise, Mizuki?” Ashie asked.

“I…promise…” Mizuki answered.

Mizuki thought for awhile after she said that.

“She sounded like…Zelda…I broke a promise to her…I wish I was there with her right now…” Mizuki thought.

Mizuki then turned to Ashie.

“Ashie, we don’t have that much to do; now we continue to head towards the dojo.” Mizuki said.

Ashie and Mizuki arrived at the dojo; they went back into the room with the elements, they found the ice element. They then warped to the Ice temple…although…they were forgetting Chase, who had been with them all the time.

“Hey Mizuki, how long do you think we’re going to be here?” Ashie asked.

“Hopefully not for long, Ashie…” Mizuki replied.

They were silent for the whole time; Ashie followed Mizuki, who seemed to know were she is going.

“Ashie…I wanted to let know you that I am sorry for letting all of this happen and for you getting into it.” Mizuki said.

“No Mizuki…if neither of you came; I’d be dead right now. I would like to thank you and Chase for coming…” Ashie said while smiling.

“I guess…your welcome, Ashie.” Mizuki replied.

Mizuki and Ashie advanced on, the silence they had in the beginning was broken, Ashie was offering Mizuki advice about some of the floors they were in, some

Mizuki used and it helped her a lot.

One of the floors they were in was full of ice, Mizuki knew she would slip and fall because of her boots and she wasn’t really good at skating. Mizuki looked around for a way to get to the other side; Ashie just came up with a way to the other side.

“Mizuki, I came up with an idea. I know you might not like it because I never seen you skated across ice before. That’s the only choice we have, sadly…” Ashie said.

Mizuki sighed because that was their only choice to get across the ice, Mizuki’s only choice was to listen to Ashie and attempt to skate across the ice.

“Well, I’m actually a terrible skater, but I guess I have to try.” Mizuki admitted.
~~~

“Ah, well I’m pretty good at skating. All we have to do skate across, with caution at least. We’ll go on the same time.” Ashie replied.

“Well, on my mark we’ll go.” Mizuki said.

“Ashie, be careful when you step, your boots have heels when mine are flat. Just hold on to me once we get on the ice. We don’t need to fall on the ice, especially on this ice. We would easily fall in the water and instantly freeze to death.” Mizuki warned Ashie.

“Ah, well are you ready, Mizuki?” Ashie asked.

“I’m ready when you are.” Mizuki replied

“Well, I’m ready, Mizuki.” Ashie replied back.

“On my mark, get set…GO!!!!” Mizuki yelled.

Ashie and Mizuki dashed onto the ice and skated across very quickly, Ashie got to the other side easily, and Mizuki was just behind her, while trying to keep her balance. Mizuki got across the ice safely, ignoring the fact she was terrible at it.

Mizuki and Ashie advance to the next floor, Mizuki notice the moonlight, that’s was when she pulled her hood up.

“Mizuki, why are you pulling your hood up? Something you don’t want to see or shine on you?” Ashie asked.

“I wish I could tell you now…but I promise I will tell you once we get back home…” Mizuki answered.

“Ah, hopefully we’ll go home with Chase as well.” Ashie said.

“We will go back home as whole, not forgetting anybody.” Mizuki said.

“Well, we should be continuing now.” Ashie said.

“Right, well beyond this door is the end of the temple…it will answer the way for us to go home…and what I have to do to be able to let us get back….” Mizuki said.

Mizuki and Ashie continued to walk further down the floor, Ashie wondered about herself.

“Hey Mizuki, I got to ask you something.” Ashie said.

“What is it, Ashie?” Mizuki replied.

“I was wondering, what is my true age? If the things in this Hyrule are lies, then truly the things about me aren’t true.” Ashie said.

“You…are three years younger than me and Chase, which makes you seventeen. You truly have yellow eyes than blue eyes; you never used staffs before only your hands to perform magic. You’re very wise to me and very sweet to Chase, when he’s usually irritated.” Mizuki replied.

“Sixteen, isn’t that Princess Zelda’s age?” Ashie asked.

“I’m not so sure; it’s been seven years since I last saw my little sister…” Mizuki replied.

“Princess Zelda is your little sister?!” Ashie exclaimed.

“Yes, Zelda is my little sister; I believe she’s… three years younger than me….” Mizuki said

“Ah…then she’s sixteen as well, how come you forgot about that?” Ashie said.

“I’ve…been locked up for ten years…almost eleven years…” Mizuki said.

“Oh…wait locked up?!” Ashie exclaimed.

"I rather not talk about it…it’s something I never like to bring up….Even though I just did…just…never mind…” Mizuki said while walking a bit faster.

Mizuki suddenly was pulled into something, it looked like an arena. The arena was made out of ice, unbreakable ice. Mizuki began to look around, while Ashie tried to yell out Mizuki’s name. Mizuki remembered that she said she didn’t like being called by Mizuki, she realized that she was used to being called that.

“Why must my memory always infuriate me…it’s not…really great to remember these things…especially my years in the desert. Well, can’t really blame myself from still remembering those years…still haunts me when I sleep...I guess that’s why I barely even sleep…*sigh*” Mizuki thought.

“Oh, Mizuki…you tricked me by saying I was the guardian of the elements…by saying something about sages.” Ashie said.

“I wasn’t really saying that, that demon changed my words. What I was really trying to say was GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE AND DON’T STAY NEAR AO AND LEO!!!!” Mizuki said.

“Oh…so that’s why the place collapsed after we ran out of the place. Mizuki you sound like you know the demon…well, do you?” Ashie said.

“Eh, long story that I cannot make it short for some reason.” Mizuki answered.

“Aww c’mon Ashie you have to bring up that if I knew him…sadly I do…ugh…dammit man…I have a past that haunts me…well…another reason why I barely sleep…” Mizuki thought.

“Oh, this sure is a long floor, the door is nowhere in sight, *sigh* why can’t these temples be easier for me, I hate wearing these boots when I’m walking for awhile. My fault for getting these high heal ones.” Ashie said.

“Thank Goddess I didn’t buy those….” Mizuki said.

“Well, you and Chase were busy looking at armor for your outfits. Mizuki, you weren’t the girlish one after all. Well, Mizuki…what are you most a swordswomen or a mage?” Ashie said.

“Eh, it’s been awhile since I last used magic, I’m practically swordswomen I guess…it’ll be awhile before I will ever use magic again.” Mizuki replied.

“Well, you know me…magic and whenever the hell you need my advice.” Ashie said.
Mizuki laughed after Ashie said that.

“I remember telling you that, after you told me what to do when we were chasing down Link to actually see what that ‘hero’ can do…gee I have more strength than that Ganon guy I saw when I was last in Hyrule Castle.” Mizuki said.

“That was a year ago, Mizuki.” Ashie said.

“Yeah, I know…” Mizuki replied sadly remembering that her sister never seen her in the castle.
Mizuki and Ashie finally reached the end of the floor; Mizuki wasn’t worn out like Ashie who nearly fainted after walking into the next room. Mizuki looked around the room, it looked familiar to her.

“This floor reminds me of somewhere, I just can’t remember.” Mizuki thought

“So this is the end of this temple, it looks like a palace than a floor. “ Ashie said.

Mizuki thought about it, to her it looked like somewhere she went before, she couldn’t remember for some reason, she thought that she would guess it already but she was wrong.

“Mizuki, what is that thing up there?” Ashie asked.

"It’s a throne, not sure but it looks like one.” Mizuki replied.

Mizuki and Ashie walked up closer to see what it was.

“It does look like a throne now, but what is that glowing thing laying on it?” Ashie asked

“Looks like a gem, I had tons of those back at home…well most of them were thrown into Lake Hylia when I was clearing out my pockets.” Mizuki replied.

“Gee, how many things do you carry in there?” Ashie asked.

“Rupees, and that’s pretty much it…I use to have items…but I got rid of them because I’m just use to using a sword.” Mizuki replied.

“Guess you have a lot of rupees then…well then, let’s see what that thing is up there.” Ashie said.
Mizuki walked up closer to the throne than Ashie; she finally saw what the glowing thing was. It was a blue gem, shaped liked a rupee. Mizuki picked up the gem and looked at it, inside it looked like it had words inside, Mizuki tried to read it.

“When the battle is over, you’ll know what to do. What does that mean?” Mizuki read.
After Mizuki read the message, the gem stopped glowing and started to fade away. Mizuki was confused by the words.

“Strange…I wonder what it means…still…” Mizuki thought.
Mizuki walked back to Ashie, she noticed the confused look on her face.

“What’s the matter, Mizuki?” Ashie asked.

“Oh nothing…just surprised, and no I’m not going to tell you…” Mizuki replied.

“Gee, how did you know I was going to ask that?” Ashie asked.

“Guessed, because mostly everyone asks me question about stuff, especially why I barely even eat or sleep…well Chase knows I could go on years without food, but I still eat…mostly the small stuff.” Mizuki replied

“So that’s why I don’t even hear your stomach growl for food….” Ashie thought.

“Yeah, that’s why you don’t hear my stomach growl.” Mizuki said after reading Ashie’s thoughts.

“Did you just read m-? “Ashie asked before being interrupted by Mizuki.

“Yes…its part of the new powers thing I got ten months ago in Hyrule Field….before you disappeared….” Mizuki said

“Ah, I get it now. How come you rarely use them?” Ashie said.

“Eh manly because if I used them I’d probably go mad and try to take over Hyrule and that such…well I don’t know how to take over or rule a place, eh I mainly fight.” Mizuki replied.

“Oh, I never seen you go mad before…or did I…” Ashie said.

“Well, only time when you’ve seen me gone mad when I was trying to handle a crossbow without shooting it like I’m a serial killer. Well, as I recall” Mizuki replied.

“Oh yeah, I remember that. You almost sliced Chase’s arm off, and almost mine as well.” Ashie said.

“Were my anger issues that bad?” Mizuki thought.

“Enough talk about that, well your anger issues were bad…well sometimes you did almost kill people, when they make you mad or get you in your ‘Hey if you piss me off I’ll hurt you’ mood. Sadly, you are in that mood half of the time.” Ashie said.

“Yeah, I know….well back to business now, how the hell are we supposed to get out of here?” Mizuki asked.

“Last time we got out of here was you destroying things in your path and somehow we got out of here.” Ashie replied.

“Hmm, somewhere here there’s a warp portal. I’m sure it’s right here…”Mizuki said while skimming against the wall and pushing in a block.

Suddenly, the wall faded away slowly while a dim cyan light started to appear and grew brighter every minuet.

“Surprisingly, I still remember where the warp portal was. Years past since I was last here, the temple was like this but it never was inside a stone, rather can be reached if asleep or unconscious. I was surprised on how I got here when I was younger; at first I thought it was a dream, but it didn’t feel like a dream…it felt real. There wasn’t anything that could be harmful or dangerous to me. It was just a peaceful temple where I could hang around in peace….” Mizuki said.

“Ah, I was always in peace in my village. I was the daughter of the tailor shop owner in my village. My father had to take care of me, my mother died; she couldn’t keep up with herself after my birth. After all, my father wasn’t upset about it; he said that I just looked like her.”

“Heh, I look nothing like my mother. I’m kinda a combination of both of my parents; my mom had red hair while my father had blue and blonde hair. So, I got blonde hair from my dad and ended up having highlights that never seem to fade away. Well, let’s see…. my mom had tan skin, but my dad had lighter skin, so I got tan like skin. Well this next one will answer to my mismatched eyes, my mom had red eyes and my father had blue eyes. Well then I got my mom’s power, beauty, and pretty much her looks, smile, and all that good crap, but then I got my dad’s courage, wisdom, and anger issues. Although I don’t know why I didn’t get them from my mom…strange eh?” Mizuki said.

“Strange….your mother reminds me of the goddess of power, Din.” Ashie said.

“That’s because she is….strange…well that’s not strange at all….man…I need to stop talking funny in my head…dear goddess….” Mizuki thought.

“Shouldn’t we heading back now? We need to instantly go to the next temple which I guess is the fire temple. Hopefully I won't burn to pieces…” Ashie said.

“I doubt that, but let’s cut this conversation and continue it when we have free time…which I barely have.” Mizuki said while jumping into the cyan portal.

Ashie followed behind; meanwhile in there she had gotten a huge headache because of swirling around in circles, while Mizuki looked like she was paralyzed and having a case of her right eye twitching. Ashie felt like she was going to be sick once they get back to the dojo, while Mizuki couldn’t do anything but let her eye twitch, which was kinda uncomfortable.

“I’m going to be sick…”Ashie said after they returned to the dojo.

“Just don’t get anything on me, this coat is smelly enough….although I guess washing it wouldn’t be bad….” Mizuki said.

“You need to as well. I can smell you a mile away; it isn’t pleasing to smell someone who smells like a monster swallowed them and cut their way out of it.” Ashie replied.

“At least I’m not a clean freak…but I’m a freak alright…”Mizuki mumbled.

“What did you say, Mizuki?” Ashie asked.

“Nothing...Nothing at all…” Mizuki replied.

“Yeah right…anyway…Mizuki isn’t that Ao down there?” Ashie said.
Mizuki got up and went to see, she did notice a man with someone else, and it looked like Chase tied up.

“I guess, I wouldn’t know but that’s Chase down there as well. Ashie I need you to hide, they mostly want you than me…I’m going to listen to what they’re saying.” Mizuki said.

Ashie listened to Mizuki and hid herself while Mizuki listened to their conversation.

“Chase…I need you to tell me where is Mizuki, my master wants her….” Ao said.

“I don’t know, if I did know she would be gone before you’d reach to her location.” Chase said.

Ao punched him in the stomach; Chase had begun to scream in pain.

“First you betrayed us by helping her get to my master, and now this…Chase do you even know why she’s doing this?” He said.

Chase couldn’t reply back because of the pain he was having.

“That’s what I thought; you’ll know once the master gets who he wants.”

“I-I betrayed your master because he possessed me to kill Mizuki…but that failed because I had no chance against her. I know who she’s the daughter of….you’ll have no chance against her…” Chase said while having to take deep breaths.

“Yeah, she’s the daughter of the King of Hyrule, who she had killed and was sent to Arbiter Grounds to die, but no…she was saved by someone.” Ao said while grabbing Chase’s neck.

Mizuki was surprised that Chase knew who her mother was, but she was getting angry about killing her own father…which was a lie.

“Well…there’s another person who wants to die because of that. Midna really didn’t have to do that for me…”Mizuki said.

“Mizuki…I remember Chase telling me that you figured out why you got you appearance…you got your eyes from the Goddesses Din and Nayru…” Ashie said.

“Ashie…there is one thing I need to tell you…I don’t always tell the truth because I’m a trickster….my main affinities are fire and water because of my swords….they are summoned by fire and water…they have to recognize you before you could use them…or they’ll won’t use their full power…I personally call them twin blades, they have names…but I don’t want to say them…but about my appearance …that’s easy…my mom was Din, the Goddess of Power. I also lie to myself for the fun of it...” Mizuki said.

Ashie gasped when Mizuki said that her mother was Din.

“R-really….” Ashie asked.

“Yep, people usually say to me I remind them of her because of my smile. Also, just to tell ya, I didn’t leave Zelda when I was fifteen years old…I left her at the age of 13…well I had to go because….I was blamed of the death of my own father…so I had to go to Arbiter Grounds….at the age of sixteen I was sent to the Twilight Realm, three years later…a Twili notice me…half dead…she notice that I still alive but I was in pain…the Twili who saved me was the princess of the Twilight Realm, Midna…we went into the world of light…that’s when I went to find Chase….well that enough for now…I’ll tell you more when we return home…”Mizuki said

All I have to say Mizuki's madness is inside her mind...and yes she can still live by being half dead for three years

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom