• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Party Thread.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
*Laughs hysterically and puts the gun down* O-okay gais, n-now dat I gots ur attenshun, * stumbles over to the DJ Booth* let's get dis par-tay atarted! *farts and starts playing techno music*

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
As we dance, someone rips at my skin, revealing a robotic arm. The rest of my skin falls off.

I AM OCTOBOT.

I shoot lasers and kill some random, insignificant people.

As that happens in my mind, people stare at me like I'm crazy. They then remember that I'm drunk, so the party continues.

Last edited:

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
25944d1313160206-gamescon-2011-cologne-awesome-smiley-meme-frowning-face-surprised-dimensions.jpg

wat da...​

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Yells from across the room "B-big Octer. where you at m-my mayun!?" *laughs and kisses Keyari* *winks* "Babe, y-you know you liek it..." *laughs and stumbles around*

*stumbles over to the DJ Booth again* Hey guys, *hiccup* dis is mix mazter Joey, and I'm nao takin' requests! Anyone gots a s-song? *hiccup*

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
*gives Sink a beer* It's a par-tay brah! *giggles* hehe, bra. But dude, have sum fun, it'z a par-tay! *dances around*

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I gots sum music to pumps you gais up! *hiccups and farts*

[video=youtube;-7Sjy92gk3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Sjy92gk3U[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom