• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Official Fire Emblem Fates Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81859
  • Start date
It's more like you're spending time together, and they open up.
It only gets weird and suggestive if the character you're touching is your spouse.
**** gets kinky then.
Up until this point I actually thought the face petting was exclusive to your spouse. And I wanted to burn everything. So you can pet whoever the **** you want? Why? Now I want to burn beyond everything.

D

Deleted member 81859

Up until this point I actually thought the face petting was exclusive to your spouse. And I wanted to burn everything. So you can pet whoever the **** you want? Why? Now I want to burn beyond everything.
And comments like these is why Character Development Touching mode was removed.

Thanks tumblr.

My dislike of fanservice has nothing to do with tumblr. It's ****ing ridiculous and cringe and ugh. And so what if we lose dialogue? I'm getting the game to play Fire Emblem, not to listen to characters talk. I don't care how "deep" they made the characters be with their facepetting, the facepetting itself is shallow and counterproductive to whatever qualities the characters in question had to present through it.

D

Deleted member 81859

My dislike of fanservice has nothing to do with tumblr. It's ****ing ridiculous and cringe and ugh. And so what if we lose dialogue? I'm getting the game to play Fire Emblem, not to listen to characters talk. I don't care how "deep" they made the characters be with their facepetting, the facepetting itself is shallow and counterproductive to whatever qualities the characters in question had to present through it.
I like it because I want to get more attached to these characters.
Your strategy matters because these characters you've spent time bonding with are on the line. And when they die, that's because you messed up.
I like it because it makes me care more about what I do in game.

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
I hope they fix nohr because it was said to be about re-forging and building of the empire ad saving the people while the characters develop, but it's about them doing stupid things, camila's tits and bad jokes during a battle.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Who cares so much about a few features that hardly impact the main game being removed?

It all comes down to different cultural values in Japan vs. the West. As @selicyc said, these kind of petting features and a general stronger sexualization of characters is seen as more acceptable in Japan. Some of the kinkier costumes in the Japanese releases of Fatal Frame V and Xenoblade Chronicles X are considered normal and acceptable there. We see a similar thing with homosexual characters where they are typically represented as being humorous characters to either laugh at or with in manga, anime, and other media. If all of this were represented in the West, there would no doubt be people decrying pedophilia, sexism, homophobia, etc. People are simply more sensitive to these topics here, in part because they aren't addressed regularly in the media here and thus not normalized.

I don't see what's wrong with the petting? I pet my girl all the time and she seems to love it. Then again, she is a dog so maybe the same rules don't apply to humans.

It doesn't just work for dogs. All of the random females I pet on the face on a daily basis love it. It totally leads to incredibly engaging and through-provoking discussion.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I pet my girlfriend all the time, she thinks it's romantic. A lot of women just like when their hair is played with, or when their you rub their back, etc. Plus, you can pretty much just replace the word "pet" with "caress" and it stills means the same thing. But if your avatar goes around caressing everyone's face, then you's a hoe.

Anyway, I'll be choosing Nohr for two big, squishy, obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom