• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
New 3DS? Just when I was looking to buy one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Out of that Nintendo Direct, I want:

Final Fantasy Explorers
what the hell is a NEW Nintendo 3DS?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS? OMG I AM ACTUALLY FANBOYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!

hwrdjacob

The Nintendo Knight
It's like the DSi was to the DS. Almost a new console but not quite, with exclusive games. They've already announced a remake of Xenoblade Chronicles 1 for the system, Literally called "The New 3DS". Because originality.

It has "Super 3D" that is being compared to HD for 3D graphics. IDK if that's true or not. It also has NFC built in, hence the Amiibo inspired "New" in the picture. It's also even bigger than the XL, by a few centimeters. It has an extra SD card slot for Mini SDs. And before you start asking what that button above the ABXY is, that's a Mini Circle Pad. It's a 3DS with a new Processor and the Circle Pad Pro built in.

Pictures:

new3dsxl.0.jpg

3dsfrontback.0.jpg

Also, it will be customizable ala Game Boy Micro, which also changes the BIO's appearance (EG. a Mario cover will make Mario appear on the 3DS Menu). Which I will definately do, so I can put on and take off the Triforce, if they make a Zelda cover. I haven't bought the limited edition consoles because I play a lot more than Zelda- Problem solved.

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
I like the fact that the buttons have the same colours as the SNES Japanese and PAL region ones. ^^

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Where oh where is the Zelda U direct?

most likely after HW is released, which makes sense. Soooo I kind of answered my own question which means this post is pretty much pointless... moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom