• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Navi Complaint Thread

Does Navi Annoy You?

• Total voters

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
How many times have you played OOT?
I find on the 6th time she gets annoying and on the 10th I can almost guarantee she is annoying when she stops the gameplay to tell you something obvious.

However Kaepora Gaebora is annoying on the very first play through. The navi complaints by people who have only played OOT a few times or once seem pretty unjustified considering a far bigger nuisance exists.

At least 10+ times.

Salem

SICK
She stops you like 3 times total the entire game. Big deal. Fi stops you like every new scene. Hell, just asking for enemy infer even feels like it takes forever, Navi would give it to you right away no sweat.
Just because Fi is worst than Navi, doesn't mean I'm supposed to like Navi by comparison.

Also, she doesn't stop me only 3 times, she stops far more than that.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I thought she was fine. I think it's good how she's actually useful. Like the first time you play through you can find out enemy weaknesses with her, she's used for Z targeting and she's always visible so the game is less lonely. Though I prefer Tatl because the little jingle noise she makes is better than just shouting HEY, which is a bit rude.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I also preferred Tatl's noise and also, technically you could ignore Fi so she wasn't as bad.

Navi is an annoying little ****. HEY! LISTEN! HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

It was the stuff haunting my childhood nightmares

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I also preferred Tatl's noise and also, technically you could ignore Fi so she wasn't as bad.

Navi is an annoying little ****. HEY! LISTEN! HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

It was the stuff haunting my childhood nightmares
Werewolves haunted my childhood nightmares. I was bloody terrified I was going to get eaten for like three full years.
Anyway, how do you ignore Fi? She just pops up and starts telling you your hearts are low when you can clearly hear your heart gauge bleeping at you. Although I quite liked Fi too, she was nice in a cold, emotionless kind of way.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Anyway, how do you ignore Fi? She just pops up and starts telling you your hearts are low when you can clearly hear your heart gauge bleeping at you. Although I quite liked Fi too, she was nice in a cold, emotionless kind of way.

Fi is far more annoying than Navi. Navi is only mildly annoying, stopping you occasionally throughout the entire game. Fi, on the other hand, has to constantly remind you that your health or batteries are low, which is something that you can very easily figure out without her. While Navi and Fi both insult your intelligence, Fi is far worse in this regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom