• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Motion for the Finishing Blow??

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I know this is kinda early to be asking questions about the gameplay, but does anyone know the motion required for the Finishing Blow? The prompt I see in the gameplay videos is the Wiimote on the side of the nunchuck with an arrow that starts at the Wiimote and goes to the nunchuck, but no motion is displayed either because the player already initiated the motion or there just is no motion required. Sorry if this has been asked/explained before, I've no sound on this PC so I can't really listen to interviews of any sort. :/

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Hold both remotes side-by-side and give a firm downwads thrust, just as everyone else said :D.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I feel...inept. How did I NOT find that out is beyond me. Thanks for the many explanation of gameplay techniques. I hope to hear some last minute reveals about a magic meter and hidden skills though I'm pretty sure neither will make it :xd:

I feel...inept. How did I NOT find that out is beyond me. Thanks for the many explanation of gameplay techniques. I hope to hear some last minute reveals about a magic meter and hidden skills though I'm pretty sure neither will make it :xd:

i too find the lack of magic meter in console games lately disappointing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom