• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Mastermind RP

Aza found herself pinned to a wall but a snarling metal dog. She is struggling to throw him off her darts useless against it. She kicks it stomach with the last of her stregth and sent it flying she then climbs the roof and collapses panting. This was all too much for her. She was a healer not a fighter.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" So, do you mind covering me while I heal the injured?" Liam asks Spader. Spader sighs. " Fine." " Good." Liam says. " By the way, my name's Liam. What's yours?" " Spader. Is this really the time fore introductions?" Liam sees a vampire in bat form. " You better not bite any living, sucker!"

(( Hope you don't mind his nickname for vamps, Tatl. I just figured it would make sense, him being a healer.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OK then, he can call her whatever he wants. Don't mean she'll like it...))

"I'm not with the merry band of killer beasts, thank you very much!" Fang called back to the elf-guy, a bit ticked off that he'd even think that.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"I have some self-control, thank you very much!" Fang shouted before flying off. This guy needed help, but not the kind she could give.

((Why exactly is your Fantise giving my Fantise a hard time, woyo? Shouldn't that be more like your Scifa?))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Sorry. It's just the stress he's under. Monsters are invading and he's trying to heal the wounded. He doesn't want anyone he could heal to get drained.))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Keep this goin' man!)

Rheina was rushing through the streets when suddenly she was hit hard and went crashing to the ground, her gun flew out of her hand and she found that there was a metal dog pinning her to the ground. She had no gun and it was ferociously trying to bite at her, however she tried her hardest to push its face away. She wouldn't be able to keep this up for long though.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Time to get people to meet up! That goes for everyone!))

"HEY!" Fang had just spotted a metal dog pouncing on some random human. She dove down from the air and transformed back into human form as she landed, then in one swift movement brought out her hammer of doom and swung it at the dog like a baseball bat. It flew off the human and landed on the ground near Fang, a large dent in its side. Fang immediately took the opportunity to smash the thing's head in. It completely caved in, and the whole robot began sparking, then with a 'whurr...' noise, it deactivated and fell over. Fang sighed in relief and turned to the person the dog had been attacking. "You OK there?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((NOT WHAT I MEANT. If I may GM this once, woyo, please find someone else besides us. I need EVERYONE to get in this, it'll go faster if we split up. Maybe even slpit Liam and Spader if you can. I need us to spread out and bring everyone together, jumping on the situation I'm already taking care of is the opposite of helpful.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Perfect chance to get The Avy in hea again...))

Kalia heard scrabbling sounds on her roof. They sounded like human feet... and whoever it was was about to fall! She ran outside and around to where the person was, catching them just in time. They both sprawled across the pavement, and Kalia saw just who she'd saved. It was a young woman, definitely older than her. She seemed to be Scifa. Kalia desperately hoped she wasn't a jerk, she didn't want to get yelled at by her own kind just because she looked Fantise.

((Just so you know, I was hinting that she is-and should be-easily mistaken for Fantise.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I need you to find OTHER RPERS. Please work with me here, woyo. I can't carry this RP without your help. Find other RP characters who don't have anyone to react with, and get them back into the swing of things. Don't just have your characters run off together to off-screen 'take care of' random NPCs.))

"Sure." Kalia nodded breathlessly at the... Well, she wasn't sure what gender this person was now. She'd thought they were a woman, but they also kind of looked like a boy. Anyway, it didn't matter that much, now did it? She picked herself up, straightening her wire glasses and dusting her skirt off, then held out a hand to help the mystery person up. "Are you alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom