• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Tome of Illusion ANNOUNCED!!!

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
FINALLY!!! The Wii U's installment of the Zelda series has a title!!! From what I understand, aside from the Skyrim-style open world and story, there will be additional characters you can gain via eShop such as Z1 Link and ALttP bunny Link!!!!

the_legend_of_zelda__tome_of_illusion_announced____by_therockinstallion-d9xcixs.png

FULL PRESS RELEASE HERE!!!!!!

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Yeah, I don't even need to click on the links to know this is an April Fools joke! And, yes, I'm not really a big fan of April Fools Day. Notice how I never made any jokes for April Fools in the last few years on here since I've been on here since 2013 (wow, I can't believe it's been that long already).

But I must admit that I like how the cover really does look so believable and legit. Excellent work on putting that together TheRockinStallion! Also, where did you find that cool fanart? Or did you make it? Looks amazing! :)

Night Owl

~Momentai
It's still March 31st where I live. TOME OF ILLUSION CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Along with half-life 3 and portal 3, and every other videogame that fans are waiting for.

It's too bad this is too good to be true. The real name will likely be something like TLoZ: "[name of primary game mechanic or plot device]" like the rest of the series.

I guess this name is plausible provided there is a tome of illusion.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Yeah, I don't even need to click on the links to know this is an April Fools joke! And, yes, I'm not really a big fan of April Fools Day. Notice how I never made any jokes for April Fools in the last few years on here since I've been on here since 2013 (wow, I can't believe it's been that long already).

But I must admit that I like how the cover really does look so believable and legit. Excellent work on putting that together TheRockinStallion! Also, where did you find that cool fanart? Or did you make it? Looks amazing! :)
I didn't make the cover art.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6c/aa/ba/6caabad102f5b0f0925308445e4ddec1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom