• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: The Wand of Koridai

Skunk

Floof
I​

The first rays of twilight swept through the mountains and fields of Hyrule. Morning’s sweet dew sparkled in the light of the new day. The lakes and oceans of the fair kingdom gleamed in the beauty of this splendour, and the whole country appeared to be a shining land of gold. Even the sky, in its early lights, shone in golds and reds; it was like a crown on the head of the fairest realm in all the worlds, and her beauty.

In the grace of the dawn came the daughter of this great kingdom to a balcony. The name bestowed upon her was of the ancient queens of Hyrule’s past, Zelda. She looked out from her high perched balcony, overseeing all of this majesty. But there was something on the bright horizon. A speck in the distance at first, but ever rapidly drawing nearer.

It was a man. He wore the garb of a Sage of Old. His face was tanned by the hot desert suns of the Gerudo Kingdom to the north. A long, pure white beard flowed down his face to a thin point. The man rode atop an obviously enchanted carpet that radiated an orange aura.

When the man was within speaking range he stopped mid flight, and said, “I am Gwonam, of the northern kingdom of Gerudo. It is that we owe your country a great debt. I-”

Princess Zelda interrupted, “What is this debt? Our nations are isolated by the great Death Mountain and the Lost Woods around it. They are strangers, our realms, and if you have some way of repaying an old debt, perhaps it would be better to find my father, the good King Harkinian. I am only a mere girl, and I know not of all the things that go along with political matters,”

“No, fair princess, this payment of this debt is only a warning, one I doubt you fail at carrying. The ancient Ganon, King of Demons, will arise in the island of Koridai. There he will find a power that will lead him to the Golden Triangles that hold the power to shape all reality in the words of a wish. If this world is to be saved, then someone who shares the blood of the Heroes of Old must be sent to confront Ganon, and defeat him,” Gwonam then waved his hand, and faded away into the sunrise.

Skunk

Floof
This is not the end! There will be more... you know... when I get around to typing it up... and knowing what's going to happen next...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom