• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild The Legend Of Zelda; The Lost Link

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
Okay this is how I think they should make the upcoming Wii U Zelda title. It should be graphically similar to Twilight Princess like the graphics shown in the E3 test trailer. The story should be the background of the events of Windwaker. There HAS to be a reason the Triforce went dormant in Ganondorf the years following. Have Link be one that works in shadows unbeknownst to the Hylians. This would prove why there is no hero spoken about in legend that stood up to the darkness in the final hours. In the final part of the game while Hyrule is flooding, have Link defeat Ganondorf and try to escape... but will ultimately drown. At the end of the credits show the chosen few that were put in the mountaintops living a new life and Ganondorf's hand grab a rock from the water's edge at the end, showing he survived. What do you guys think? Another route would be to happen years after the Windwaker and let Ganondorf get his hands on Majora's Mask (in this timeline the events of Majora's Mask never happened). Seeing Ganondorf master the power in the mask or even Majora possessing him would be a hit among fans. Opinions?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No need for any more events on the adult timeline. Return to the Child Timeline or flesh out the Defeat Timeline. Or hell, retcon SS' events; the people of Hyrule's many incarnations have forgotten all about those events, and it's time that Nintendo does the same (bit harsh)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I agree with Ventus on that Nintendo should ignore the Adult Timeline for now, since we only just recently got another game for it. In fact, of the 4 timelines that currently exist, only the Child Timeline hasn't had any really recent games.

I like your idea though (bar Majora). It certainly would be nice to have some more backstory for The Wind Waker, especially with TWWHD recently being released for the Wii U. I just think it's too early to continue that story when there are more incomplete stories that are more deserving of games.

Twilight King

The Actual Hero of Time
No need for any more events on the adult timeline. Return to the Child Timeline or flesh out the Defeat Timeline. Or hell, retcon SS' events; the people of Hyrule's many incarnations have forgotten all about those events, and it's time that Nintendo does the same (bit harsh)

I agree with Ventus. It'd be silly to go all the way back to WW after it was pretty much an open-and-shut case. Plus, if we want some amazing graphics, going into the toon Link storyline would mess up my experience, I have to tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom