• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

There is something I always wanted to know about the game.

During the scene where we see Princess Zelda and Impa leave on a horse and Ganondorf is chasing them, where exactly are they going? Desert Colossus? A Temple? Where?

She had to take her into hiding somewhere. Kakariko would be the worst place because its right next to Castle Town and Ganon would raze the town looking for her.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'd assume one of the Temples but Ganondorf quickly took those over........... If i had to guess i'd say either the Lost woods for short periods of time or a cave on hyrule field.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I've always wondered that too. I don't think they entered the lost woods because as far as I know, anyone who goes in there either turns into a Skull Kid or a Stalfos. They seemed to be heading towards the desert or Lake Hylia, so I always assumed they went there. Now that I think about it, they probably went into hiding in one of those underground caves with a Gossip stone.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've always wondered that too. I don't think they entered the lost woods because as far as I know, anyone who goes in there either turns into a Skull Kid or a Stalfos. They seemed to be heading towards the desert or Lake Hylia, so I always assumed they went there. Now that I think about it, they probably went into hiding in one of those underground caves with a Gossip stone.
Actually the underground grotto idea would be a great hiding place. What is one place Ganondorf seems to have no influence? Those underground grottos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom