• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Memories of Legends SU

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Wolf Sage has relinquished his role as Ganondorf. I NEED A GANONDORF. Can someone else please play the role? This time, I won't just let the first person to ask get it. I'll make a decision based on who wants it. But don't be afraid to ask, cuz again, I NEED A GANONDORF!

Thank you, that is all.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Well, since you're already one bad guy, woyo, I don't want you taking the other. I kinda want two completely different entities working together in one weaving symphony of evilness. And it seems like a lot of work being both villians.

HM is still in the running. But I'm gonna wait for more requests before I make my decision.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Hrm... I've played badguys before. And I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself. But timezoes, timezones....

I know. That's the only thing that stopped me from swooping in and snatching that role up by the collar--timezones. Also, I think my parents are making a physical effort to keep me away form my computer... so that's really not helping.

I'm in the Ren Faire as a bad guy. it's so much fun to be a villain... and all of my acting roles, ever, save two were evil or antagonistic. People seem to think I have a strong dark flair or something. I'd like to try it in roleplaying and see how well it carries over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom