• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Hylian Civil War SU

Beardless Dwarf

King of the Longbeards
Sign ups for my new RPG! This is set around the same time that Link, the Hero of Time was born. The Civil War is waged between the all the different races of Hyrule over control of the Sacred Realm. You guys pick whatever race you want as long as it was featured in OoT. Please don't pick well known characters like the kings of the different realms, Link or Zelda. This is set only a short time before Ocarina of Time so it will use the same Hyrule as that game.

Info:
Name:
Race:
Gear:
Appearance/Personality:
Backstory:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. I will post my character shortly.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Liam
Race: Hylian
Gear: Sword, bow, double clawshots, ocarina
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, blond hair, blue eyes, wears a green shirt and tan pants.
Backstory: Raised in Castle Town. Been traveling through Hyrule. Cousin of Link's father.

Beardless Dwarf

King of the Longbeards
Name: Liam
Race: Hylian
Gear: Sword, bow, double clawshots, ocarina
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, blond hair, blue eyes, wears a green shirt and tan pants.
Backstory: Raised in Castle Town. Been traveling through Hyrule. Cousin of Link's father.

Cool! Thanks for joining! Here's my character:

Name: Frorko
Race: Goron
Equipment: Huge sword, heat resistant amulet
Appearance: A huge Goron, he has a darker brown skin than most Gorons and he has a long beard.
Personality: He tends to keep to himself, is a very fierce warrior in battle, doesn't trust anyone
Backstory: Frorko is a general amongst the Gorons, he inherited the position after his father died. Now he leads his legion of Gorons against the other forces that would have control over the Sacred Realm.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'll try...

Name: Thera
Race: Gerudo
Equipment: Twin Gerudo Scimitars, a swift horse (if that counts as "equipment").
Appearance: A tall Gerudo warrioress, wears purple top trimmed with gold edging and loose, puffy-Gerudo-style purple pants. Carries a dark cloak with her.
Personality: An honorable Gerudo theif, faithful to the dying king of their race (there had to be a male in charge before Ganondorf was grown, right?) Has lived all of her life in the harsh desert and has a prejudice against Hylians because she's been taught that they are at fault for driving her people to the margins. She has a particular specialty in working with horses and horse-theivery. (Lon-Lon Ranch knows her face and wants her dead)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom