• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Heavens Light

Do you like the idea for the game/s or just one of them

• I like both of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Heavens Light

• I like A Link to th Past, Present, and Future

• I hate them both

• Total voters
cool, I see you're adding things in as you go and I know it's just a rough draft of the game I'm just giving my opinion on the rough draft I guess.It would be awesome to bring in stuff from different games like bosses, items ect. but I'm not saying it's bad just a work in progress. I think you spent your time making this well used and I really do like the idea of heavens light so I'll add this to your reputation.*click*
ZeldaPrince please don't double-post.

ZeldaTwilight, is ZeldaPrince the guy that made the other story?

*ZeldaTwilights reputation goes^up*

yes Twilight Prince is my Friend who made the other one. what do you think of it. i dont reall et the ending but its ok

Just so you all know I the creator of A Link to the Past, Present, and Future. I would like to let you know that i am currently finishing, and adding to my story. It will be done in a few days.

P

Purse Snatcher

I definitely like Heaven's Light better. It's taking the same formula from other Zelda games but you know what ... if it aint broken, don't fix it! I like the balance this sounds like it would bring to TP. The art direction could be much more spiritual and bright instead of twilight's darkness. The idea to be able to play as Zelda is also very interesting to me. Not sure how people would respond to that but why not? Overall, great job, I would just add some more variety to the overall sequence of the game.

I definitely like Heaven's Light better. It's taking the same formula from other Zelda games but you know what ... if it aint broken, don't fix it! I like the balance this sounds like it would bring to TP. The art direction could be much more spiritual and bright instead of twilight's darkness. The idea to be able to play as Zelda is also very interesting to me. Not sure how people would respond to that but why not? Overall, great job, I would just add some more variety to the overall sequence of the game.

Im currently working on that. Im adding words to the mix, making it come more alive and adding a lot more details.

Last edited:
Good News... I have finished redoing all of A Link to the Past, Present, and Future.
Just in case you want to know I have a twist at the end. My story will be posted sometime tomorrow.

SPOILERS>>><<< Link gets married, has a child>>>><<<<He kills his father>>>><<<< And meets his mother(Zelda)>>>>SPOILERS

Good News... I have finished redoing all of A Link to the Past, Present, and Future.
Just in case you want to know I have a twist at the end. My story will be posted sometime tomorrow.

SPOILERS>>><<< Link gets married, has a child>>>><<<<He kills his father>>>><<<< And meets his mother(Zelda)>>>>SPOILERS

it may not be tomorrow, but within the next 4 days at least. I got a new Zelda game and I'm playing it constantly, right now i am. So it will be one by at least Sunday, the 8th. Sorry about the dally

Heres the start to my remaid, detailed game. This is just the begining. Theres a lot more to come in the future.

The game starts when Link and his Brother are talking in there house. They talk about how Zelda is coming to all the Villages of Hyrule and Raurul Village is first this year. They also want to give Zelda a gift, but don’t know what. So Link goes around town talking to people. The first person is Kayla. She says to go to Tavos house. So Link goes to Tavos house and tells him what he’s planning on doing. Tavo says that he’s seen Zelda before and knows what she likes. He also says that the Chief of the Village has the perfect gift. Link goes to the chief house, Benedict, and asks about a gift he has. He says he’s got the perfect gift, but lost it in the Lost Woods. He tells Link to go there but not without a Sword and Shield. He gave them to your Brother and should let you borrow them. Link goes to his house and gets the equipment then heads to the woods.
Link heads for the woods and he runs into the Hyrule Ranch. Juan asks for your help to gather all the horses. Link searches all over the woods and finds all 10 horses that got out and brought them back. Link finished and Juan offers Link to keep one of them. So Link gets Epona.
Link heads into the lost woods and finds a Diamond necklace. He takes the necklace back to his brother and he’s not there. In fact, nobody’s around town. Link looks around his house and finds a note. The note says that Zelda’s coming soon and there all in the Sanctuary.
So Link goes to the Sanctuary and finds everyone there. As soon as he walks in, a huge, thick fog envelops the room and everyone disappears except for Link. When the fog disappears, all that’s left for Link is to see is a disgusting, huge, beast that can talk, Ganon. Ganon says that he’s going to kill Link so he can get the last piece of the Triforce. Link has no clue what Ganon is talking about. So Ganon takes him to his Castle were he’s going to kill Link.
Link awakes in the castle and notices he’s locked in a cage. Suddenly his piece of Triforce, Courage, glows with a radiant Light. The light is so bright, it pierces through the steel bars and Link escapes. Link goes through the first “Dungeon” of the game, Hyrule Castle. In the castle, Link receives the Bow and Arrow. When he gets to the up most part of the castle, he is confronted by Ganon. Ganon says hes impressed that you got out and that hes still going to kill you.
Link and mirror Ganon battle and Link kills the Dark Mirror. When link defeats it, “Zelda” comes walking out and asks why Link is here. Zelda mentions to Link that he should go to the Tempes of Element and gather the three Elemental Staffs. With them Link can kill Ganondorf. Zelda says to go to the woods.
So Link heads down to the woods and enters the Lost Woods. Link makes his way to the Forest Meadow. There, Link sees a huge, old tree. Link enters the tree and enters the Midwood Temple. In the temple, Link receives the Slingshot. When he gets to the end of the tree, he is confronted by the Hylian Shrub, Big Octo. When Link defeats Big Octo, it dies and coughs up the Tree Staff.
Link exits the Forest and runs into a Goron. The Goron says that Death Mountain has been acting strangely and needs help. So Link goes to Kakariko village and he meets the Goron Chief, Darina. Darina tells Link to go to the Molten Temple and place the lava Staff back in its pedestal and that will stop Death Mountain from erupting.

Ok, I think I know how Ganon captured the Goddesses. Ok, Say the goddesses are connected to the triforce. Scence ganon has power, Din willl try and get it back because Din knows ganons evil. Ok Link and Zelda, of course are good boys and girls, so there not after them. But I may make it earier in the game when ganon curses the castle, when they have to give there triforce up and Ganon swipes it then. Or when Link dies, his Triforce left him, and Ganon picked it up. When Zelda put the sword in Link to heal him, she became a part of Link, making that they share the same soul, and Links soul, due to his death, is :triforce: less. That means that ganon now has all three Triforce and the Goddesses are after him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom