• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda- Chain of Memories(lol, I Know I Ripped It Off of Kingdom Hearts)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I just got bored, so I continued the story. I would really like some feed back on this. I need writing critics! Pictures are coming soon. (once I get a scanner and figure out how to use it! I'm pretty bad with electronics) And when ever it says "Az" it means Azalea if you can't put the pieces together. I'm to lazy to type "Azalea" all the time.

Prologue

My name is Zelda. I am probably 11 years old… That’s one thing I remember… I do forget things a lot as you can see, but I DO remember vivid memories of my parents, who died almost 7 years ago. An evil man, Ganondorf, (I think that’s his name) killed them and said he would come for me very soon. I fled and I lived with my Grandmother and her adopted daughter, Azalea, who live on an island. On that island I met a rebellious, she- pirate, Tetra and a secret friend, Link who was shy, yet popular. (I know… weird names…) Together, we had many and wonderful adventures; and not to mention close to dying cases and tormenting! But this is my story of love, hope, and courage. The story of the legend.

Chapter 1- A New Adventure Awaits

“Uhhhnnnn…” I cried.
I suddenly woke up and found myself high above the island.
“Oh right… I’m over here…” I thought.
I climbed down the ladder and went down to the beach.
“Today… I need to relax…” I thought.
“HEY!!!” A voice yelled from a distance, “Zelda! Whatcha doing up so early?”
“Oh hey Link. You on mail man duty?” I asked while Link jogged over where I was. He had a huge bag slung over his shoulder. I could tell he got a promotion.
“Yeahhhh, I got a promotion… so yeahhhhhh.” Link said while kicking the sand with his sandals
“That’s great!” I exclaimed
“Heh heh… soooo… why aren’t ya at your house?” He asked
“Uhh… well… me, Grandmother, and Azalea got in a fight because Grandmother got mad for me asking to go to Hyrule alone, then Az got mad at me for stealing her earrings and Grandmother got mad at Az for asking to go to the prom with her boyfriend and staying up until 3 in the morning. Sooo... yeahhhh we’re all mad at each other for something.” I replied.
“That’s um… well, a bit of a problem…” Link commented
“Yeahhhhhh…” I said
“Hmmmm… why don’t I help ya?” Link asked.
“Uhh… no thanks… you got deliveries to make, I’m sure Az will forgive me sooner or later, but ‘til then I’ll be hanging out over here.” I replied.
“Okay… see ya!” Link said before taking off.
I knew Link was going to pry and help me because, well, that’s Link! But I decided to let that go… for now... I had way more things to worry about, like school and people tormenting me.
A few hours later, when I was meditating, I heard a yell.
“Zel! You there?” The voice questioned
“Uh… yeah!” I yelled back.
I saw Azalea appear in front of me with her big blue eyes and elegant light brown hair. I was always jealous of her beauty. I just hated my teal blue eyes and dirty, unkempt, dirty blonde hair.
“Hey, I’m sorry about blaming you for the earrings… you found out a seagull took them, so will you forgive me?” Azalea asked
“Uh, okay…” I replied.
“Come on! I gonna go to the house a make up to Mother, come with me.” She commanded
“K” I said back
We walk a short distance to our house and I saw Grandmother cooking.
“Oh! Azalea and Zelda! You’re here! I have some coconut milk for you!” Grandmother exclaimed
Az and I exchanged looks. We knew she was sorry.
“Look, Grandmother… we’re sorry, but I want to go to the prom with him… I have an idea! I need a new dress and a few things in Hyrule; I can take Zelda with me and get the dress, go to the prom until 12. I know Tetra can’t refuse to give us a ride over there! How ‘bout that for a compromise!” Azalea said proudly
“Well, I suppose it will work, you both have Monday and Tuesday off from school, chop chop! Get ready for school” Grandmother shooed
Az and I went upstairs and got ready; not knowing this would be an adventure of a lifetime.

TreeHuggerPanda

I'm guessing everyone hates this story... meh... might as well post this...

Chapter 2- Hyrule, Tetra, and Trains

On Saturday, Azalea and I were ready.
“Good Bye Grandmother! I will miss you! We will be back probably Tuesday night. Just think of this as both of us at a long sleepover!” I assured
“I will… Good Bye Azalea, I expect you to take care of your sister!” Grandmother commanded
“Uh, of course Mother! I would never dare to leave Zelda alone!” Azalea lied
I knew she was lying, I could TELL from her rapidly blinking ocean blue eyes.
“So make sure the dress does not cost more than 250 rupees.” Grandmother instructed
“I will Mother.” Azalea said annoyed
I knew she was going to go over budget and take some rupees out of her college fund. What kind of person takes rupees out of a college fund for a stupid DRESS? I guess Az is desperate to win the Prom Queen title.
Az and I walked out the door and went over to the port. There, I saw one of my best friends, Tetra, who was meditating.
“Hey Tetra! You still gonna give us a ride, right?” I asked
“Shhhh… I’m listening to my mother… uh huh….. Yup, I gonna do that…………… okay, as you wish Mother.” Tetra said as she was opening her eyes
“Mother says you need to go to Hyrule, am I correct?” Tetra asked
“Y-,” I began
“Stop talking that way Tetra! I need to get to Hyrule ay-sap. Move move move!” Azalea commanded
“I will not tolerate that kind of behavior on my ship. Lose the attitude, get into the groove.” Tetra snapped “Especially lose the ‘tude girlfriend,”
Azalea was bubbling up like a volcano.
“Az… don’t make me get Grandmother, we would haveta cancel the trip!” I cried

“Zel, tell your little friend that I’m the eldest and I deserve RESPECT!” Az snapped

“Tetra, please, we need to get to Hyrule quick, Az WILL lose the ‘tude as soon as we get on.” I choked
“But I am NOT little!” Tetra shouted, “Zelda, you are very welcome to come onboard for FREE, Azalea, you haveta pay up 50 rupees, I suggest you do that now before you get kicked out again,”
“Fine,” Azalea grumbled as she paid 50 rupees
“ALLLLL ABOARDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!” Tetra exclaimed
“Is that yelling really necessary?!?!?!” Azalea demeaned
“It’s for ships to know we’re leaving the port. GOD!” Tetra said angrily “Zelda, you have THE worst sister ever!”
We climb aboard. I spent many sleepless nights thinking, so as soon as I got to my cabin, I fell asleep.
The next morning, I woke up to a yell.
“WE’RE HEREEEEEEE!!!!!” Someone yelled
“YAY! Let the shopping begin!” Azalea cheered
“Well, someone’s cheery…” I commented
Azalea gave me a look.
“Look, I’m just happy that I can do some shopping…” Azalea admitted
We both got dressed and climbed down the ship to Papuchia Village.
“Tetra! We are going to Castle Town now, see ya later!” I exclaimed
“Uh, no your not! You need trains to get around here!” Tetra exclaimed
“We CAN’T wait until the next train to come by!” Azalea shouted
A loud noise was screaming, like a train whistle…
“Well, in the nick of time!” I commented
“Let’s go Zel,” Azalea said while grabbing my hand and going towards the station.
We walked to the station. The train stopped there at the station, and the teenager jumped out.
“Humph, G’day…” The teenager said
“Uh, excuse me, but we need a ride to Castle Town. Will you take us there?” Azalea asked
“Sure, the name’s Linebeck the fifth. Engineer and Treasure Hunter,” He introduced himself.
I knew that name was VERY familiar, perhaps a story Grandmother told me…?
“Thank you Linebeck... com’on Zel, let’s get in,” Azalea instructed
We both go in the fancy golden train car. A few seconds after getting cozy, we were off.
“Now Zel, I need you to stick by me the whole time we are there, there is a festival going on and there are going to be a lot of people. I don’t want you to get lost.” Azalea lectured
“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” I grumbled while I was opening the window and trying to stick my head out. The fresh salty air smelled good.
About 10 minutes later, we came to a sudden stop.
“Well, we’re here; I expect some kind of payment in return for the ride, so…… pay up.” Linebeck said
“Oh, here’s 50 rupees,” Azalea said while handing Linebeck 50 rupees
“50 rupees? Uh, this is a train ride, not a ferry. The fee is 150 rupees.” Linebeck said while tapping the sign.
“150 rupees fee for 2 people.” I read out loud
“Pay up.” Linebeck said greedily
“Fine.” Azalea said while handing him 150 rupees
“Stupid, greedy engineers…” Azalea whispered to me
“Uh, Grandfather was an engineer y’a know,” I whispered back
Azalea pretended she didn’t hear that. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the crowd of people walking around the fountain.

Chapter 3- Stories of the Old

“Hey Az, why are there so many people here?” I asked
“Today is the anniversary of Princess Zelda and an engineer defeating the Demon King I think 50 years ago, I dunno, but they saved the whole kingdom from being destroyed by the Demon King. So, we celebrate that by having a festival with the Princess’s and the engineer’s favorite foods, games, cakes, everything!” Azalea explained
“Hey, isn’t that a Princess Zelda?” Someone asked pointing at me
“Princess Zelda died years ago, John!” Someone hissed
“But she looks like a Princess Zelda! Didn’t she have a daughter? ” Someone questioned
“I thought she died with her parents…Well, she does, let’s take her to the priest, he’d know.” Someone suggested
“GET HER!” Someone screamed
Suddenly, everyone started chasing Azalea and me.
“Quick! To the dress shop!” Azalea said while pointing at a store.
We ran to the store front and opened the door. We bursted inside and shut the door very tightly.
“Welcome! May I help you?” A lady at the cashier asked
“Hi, I’m looking for a Prom Dre-,” Azalea began
“Oh, well, you’re lucky! We just got a new line of dresses yesterday and we have a 50% off sale today!” The lady announced loudly
Azalea hustled to the dress rack while I looked around the little shop. It was a peaceful shop with stained glass windows. I stared at the stained glass windows… I knew the picture was of a princess falling through the sky while a boy was trying to catch her. Something was very odd… didn’t an old man tell this story to me…?
“Oh! You’re looking at the windows!” The lady said surprised “Those windows tell the story of Princess Zelda and the engineer and how they saved this kingdom. Want me to tell the story?”
“Uh, okay!” I said with hesitation
“There once was an engineer who was going to the castle to get his engineer certificate. Princess Zelda herself was going to the honors. The chancellor of Hyrule was not human, for he could tell himself. The chancellor was evil. After the ceremony, Zelda slipped the engineer a note to come to her room. When the engineer came, Zelda was playing a mystical instrument. She said the Spirit Tracks were disappearing and she wanted to go herself, but the chancellor made her stay at the castle due to ‘safety concerns’ So, Zelda and the brave engineer went to the Tower of Spirits because she heard of a sage who keeps the Tower. But on the way, the Spirit Tracks to the Tower disappeared and the Tower of the Spirits suddenly became into 5 pieces, only one still attached to the first floor. Then, the chancellor attacked them and stole Zelda’s body, but her spirit managed to escape. The engineer found himself in a bed, resting. He jumped out of the bed and he saw Princess Zelda’s Spirit trying to call one of the guard’s help, though, the guards could not hear. The engineer followed Zelda to her room and there he found Zelda, understanding only the engineer could see her. Zelda remembered that there was a small passage way to the Tower of Spirits and asked him to tale her there and bring the mystical instrument. It was called the ‘Spirit Flute.’ They journeyed to the tower, where they found the sage, although, she did not call herself a sage. She was a Lokomo named Anjean. The pair found out the Demon King was going to run around in Zelda’s body, because it had the power of the Spirits within and found out a rail map was on the top of the tower that was still attached. The rail map could restore part of the Spirit Tracks. They climb the steps and went to the section of the tower. Finding out she could merge souls with a scary monster named a Phantom when they were stuck in the back with 3 tears of light, she merged souls with a Phantom. After finding many new skills about what Zelda could do when she was a Phantom, they found the rail map and stepped into a blue light. The blue light transferred them to the base of the tower. The pair needed to restore the energy that flows from the temple to the Tower of Spirits and by doing that, they needed to restore the Spirit Tracks and defeat the evil beast that killed the energy. They did that with all 4 realms and gathered all 4 rail maps and also meeting the rest of the Lokomos. They went to the top of the Tower, only the Demon King’s Spirit was resurrected and the chancellor and the Demon King, now in its new vessel, escaped on the Demon Train. Anjean said when the Demon King was defeated the first time, there was a scared weapon called the ‘Bow of Light’ in the sand realm. After reviving the ‘Bow of Light,’ the engineer got a weapon called the ‘Lokomo Sword’,’ a scared sword that carries the power of the Lokomos. The pair went to the Tower of Spirits to revive another key item, the ‘Compass of Light’ after getting that, the compass reveled a path to the Dark Realm, where the chancellor and the Demon King was. After releasing the Demon King from his vessel, Zelda’s body, Zelda couldn’t just merge souls and have her body back, so she begged her late Grandmother, Tetra, to give Zelda her blessing. When she gave her blessing, Zelda had her body back and fell through the sky and the engineer caught her. The Demon King’s Spirit had no vessel, so he claimed the chancellor’s body and turned into a beast. Zelda remembered about the Spirit Flute’s scared power and she charged her own energy while having the engineer protect her from the beast’s fireballs. After charging energy, Zelda and the engineer played the Scared Song of the Spirits together to weaken the beast. Zelda shot the Bow of Light at the beast’s weak spot and the engineer gave him his worst. When it was time to deliver the final blow, the engineer and Zelda pushed the Lokomo Sword into the Demon King’s head. He died, and the engineer and Zelda lived happy lives, well, before she left with the engineer and left her daughter in charge of the kingdom. What kind of mother would do that?! Sorry I’m rambling…” The lady told me
“It’s oka-,” I began
“HEY Zel! I found a dress!” Azalea called from the back of the store
“Coming!!!!!” I yelled back.
“Say… you do look like a Princess Zelda…” The lady said without thinking
“Say…you’re awfully noisy for a dress shop keeper…” I shot back
I ran to the back of the store where Azalea laid with a million dresses piled on top of her.
“I found awesome modern dresses Zel! Can you help me choose?” Azalea asked
“Uh, okay…” I replied
“At least it will get me away from the noisy shop keeper…” I thought
“Thanks…” Azalea said without looking at me and concentrating on the dresses “Haw-nest opinion here, which ones are your fav?”
“Uh, I like the sapphire blue sparkly one and the black with the red bow,” I said
“Thanks Zel, I think I’ll choose the black one, love it, love it, love it!” Azalea said excitedly while grabbing the black dress
We walked to the front of the store where the shop keeper was sitting calmly while looking at a magazine.
“Hello, we’re ready to buy the dress now.” Azalea said cheerfully
“Okay, this is part of our Spring Prom Dress line, so it will be… 500 rupees!” The shop keeper said cheerfully
“Five HUNDRED?!?!?! I just paid 150 rupees for a train ride from Papuchia! This is OUTRAGGGGGGPUSSSSSS!!!!!!” Azalea screamed
“One FIFTY?!?!?!?! That’s so expensive; you could have just waited for the trolley, they charge 50 rupees every person! Wait, ohhhhhhhh you waited for Linebeck, he’s known to cheat people for extra money, so he stops by Papuchia for tourist who don’t know any better than to take the first ride.” The shopkeeper explained
“So, I just wasted an extra 50 rupees, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Azalea screamed
“Yeah, that’s what everyone says, listen, your sister or whatever, looks like Princess Zelda. You should go to the priest before people will tear you up to shreds for holding the Princess for hostage.” The shop keeper said “People here listen and get the craziest ideas…”
“We will unless you lower the rupees on the dress.” Azalea said sternly
“Okay, whatever, 300 rupees!” The shopkeeper exclaimed
“Loooower!”
“275,”
“Loooower!”
“250,”
Loooower!”
“200,”
Loooower just a bit more!”
“200, take it or leave it,”
“Take!” Azalea said while handing her 200 rupees
“Thank youuuuuu!” The shopkeeper exclaimed
We left the store and people were still chasing us.
“Princess!!!!” They all shouted
We ran to a church and scrambled inside. There an old man was sitting on a bench reading an old ancient book.
“Ah, I knew you would come someday.” The old man said
“You… foretold our arrival?” Azalea questioned
“Er, of course, the Spirits whispered it in my ear!” He said back “Ah, Princess Zelda, welcome to Hyrule.”
“I am no Princess!” I shot back
“Give me your right hand!” He commanded
I walk up to him and placed my right hand on top of his. Suddenly, a golden triangle glowed.
“This triangle represents the wisdom that dwells within you Princess.”
“I am not wise!” I yelled while taking back my hand
“Deny all you want Princess! You are Princess Zelda, the future ruler! Your Mother was Queen Zelda, your Grandmother was Queen Zelda, your great Grandmother was Queen Zelda and your great great Grandmother was Princess Tetra, but she was a Zelda!” The old man shouted “Awaken wisdom! Show your true power to this girl and show she is a Princess!”
A golden light glowed down on me, suddenly; I thought I was going to go blind because of the blinding light than shown upon me. The light stopped glowing and I looked down, a long dress! A crown! My hair fixed neatly! White gloves! A Pearl necklace! I held my right hand forward and there it glowed, a golden triangle. I freaked out.
“Princess, do not fear, you are in your true form; a proper Princess.”
“But, I am no Princess!” I shot back
“You are, if you like it or not! Okay!!!” He yelled
I hissed at him.
“Okay, you’re confused, so I’ll tell you who you really are.” The old man said calmly “Once there was an ancient land of Hyrule, not this Hyrule though, a Princess, Princess Zelda, saw visions in her dreams of dark clouds and a light shining through with a boy holding an emerald. In a distant forest, there were the forest people, the korkiri; I think it’s what their called. There was an unusual boy named Link. He was unusual because he had no fairy. All kokiri had a fairy as their teacher and guardian. One day, a fairy came to him. The fairy’s name was Navi. Navi told him to go to the Great Deku Tree. Link went to the Tree and he said there was evil lurking inside of him. He needed Link to repel the evil. So then Link repelled the evil, the Great Deku Tree said he was dying. He gave Link the korkiri emerald and sent him to go see Princess Zelda. He went to the castle and he had to sneak around the guards to find Zelda in the courtyard. When he got there, Zelda told him about her dreams and sent him on a mission to recover the Goron ruby and the Zora sapphire because she feared of a gerudo man named Ganondorf, who came to the castle to promote peace between Hyrulens and the Gerudos. She told Link that the ruby, emerald, sapphire and the Ocarina of Time were key components of recovering the Master Sword. Link recovered them and when he got to the castle, Zelda escaped with her nursemaid, Impa and gave him the Ocarina of Time by throwing it in the river. Link grabbed it and went to the Temple of Time. He put all of the crystals on the alter and played the Song of Time. The door opened and he recovered the Master Sword. He was not old enough to be a true hero, so he was locked into the Sacred Realm for 7 years. After reaching the age, he was now the owner of the master sword, but kudos for him! Ganondorf took away the triforce, but it broke apart into 3 parts. One was given to Link, another was given to Zelda, and the other was given to Ganondorf. He met a ninja-like person, who spoke in a muffled voice, ‘I am Sheik, I am here to guide you through your quest.’ a man who sat in the temple of time, and said he was awakened as a sage; the sage of light. He said to him ‘You have the Master Sword, don’t you? Waken all 7 of us! The sages must awaken before Ganondorf grants his evil wish! Go! Go to the forest and find the forest sage!’ He awoken 6 of the sages, but when he was talking to Sheik, he revealed that he was Princess Zelda. He said that she was the last and final sage, the sage of time, the leader of them all, Impa trained her to become a Sheika and then, Zelda became Sheik. Sheik transformed into Princess Zelda, but she got trapped in a shield because Ganondorf had found her! Link, holding a lot of courage, went to find Ganondorf. He saved Princess Zelda and Hyrule after he defeated him. It may be the end of this hero’s era, but I am not done. After thousands of years, Hyrule was flooded. On an island, it was a boy’s birthday; he woke up in a daze and on a lookout place. His sister, Aryll, woke him up. She said to go to Grandmother. The boy’s name was Link. Link went to his Grandmother and she made him a green tunic, what the true heroes wore. Link had to wear them to represent the hero of time. He went back outside and Aryll gave him her favorite telescope just for one day. She told him to use it now and Link saw a weird postman then Aryll told him to look up, there was a giant bird carrying a girl and a pirate ship on its tail. The pirate ship was hitting cannonballs at the bird. Then, the bird dropped the girl, and she fell in a forest. Aryll got worried, so she wanted Link to go and save her. After going through the terrifying forest, the girl screamed, she dropped through the trees and landed on top of Link, I think, oh well, doesn’t matter, so they went outside because the girl wanted revenge. Link followed her outside and he found Aryll across the bridge, she came closer, but she was swooped away by the giant bird, Link went after her, so he jumped off a cliff. The girl stopped him. And told him she wasn’t coming back. She introduced herself as Tetra, a she-pirate. The pirates were about to leave, but the postman stopped them. He said to help Link get to his sister. The pirates did and Link got to his sister, but the giant bird came back and by the order of Ganondorf, the bird threw him into the ocean. A talking boat was passing by and he picked up Link. Link awoke at an island, far from his sister. The talking boat introduced himself as The King of Red Loins. He told him about Ganondorf and how they needed to get the sacred pearls. Link and the King of Red Loins got the pearls and placed them at their holders and then, a tower began to arise from the bottom of the ocean. They entered the Tower and fought until the portal to the bottom of the ocean was open. They went to the bottom of the ocean and there for thousands of years, lost under the waves was the old ancient kingdom of Hyrule. The found their selves the Master Sword, the only weapon to slay Ganondorf. Link drew the Sword from its resting place. Although the pirates were there to take the prisoners home, after they got there. Link went to Ganondorf. Ganondorf told Link the Blade he was holding was useless. Tetra snuck in to save Link from Ganondorf’s grasp, but when Ganondorf was holding Tetra by her neck, his Triforce of Power was acting up. He revealed Tetra was Princess Zelda. The funny part here is that she denied, just like you. The postman and a boy Link had met in his travels to recover the pearls swooped in and saved Tetra and Link. The duo woke up in the King of Red Loins. He told him that he wanted to go down to Hyrule again. They went into the castle where there was a man inside the Master Sword’s chamber. He was Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. He was the King of Hyrule. He explained that Tetra was Princess Zelda and about the ancient land of Hyrule. Tetra transformed into Princess Zelda. Link was shocked, but he had to go to the surface and restore the Master Sword to its former glory. After doing that, Link returned to Hyrule where Princess Zelda hid, but she wasn’t there. Link got surrounded by scary monsters called Darknuts. He defeated them all, and learned Ganon was in his tower, not too far away. Link climbed the highest towers, crossed the seas, walked the farthest ways, defeated the meanest monster, but nothing could compare to what he did. He defeated Ganondorf. King Hyrule sent Tetra/Zelda and Link away to find a new land and claim it as their own. THE END .”
“So, the hero saved the Princess?” I asked
“Yes child, I’m pretty sure you know the story about these rails… that is who you really are.”
I was confused, really, REALLY confused.
“I still sense you don’t know who you truly are, but a least you know your family history. I also sense Ganondorf is still alive off dwelling under the seas and only going up to the surface to find the Tri-Force” The old man explained “You need to gather all the sages. I’m sure your Grandmother knows about them.”
“I may be a Princess, but I’m sure my Grandmother is not one.” I said flatly
“You know the story about the rails, right?” The old man asked
“Yes,” I replied
“The Princess was your Grandmother. I know she moved away with The Hero of the Rails as soon as she gave birth to your mother, go home now Princess, and take this stair way and escape to Papuchia, I will whisper to the Spirits that you need help. Now go!” The old man said while pointing to the stair way
Azalea and I nodded and hustled towards the stairs. We climbed up and saw we were walking along the castle town walls.
“Hey, look, it’s the Princess!!!” The people yelled
“Princess?” I asked “Oh, right… I’m still wearing the clothes…”
“RUN!” Azalea screamed while pulling me towards the train station
We ran as fast as we could while the people threw nets and try to catch us. I think they thought we were animals!
Azalea and I got to the entrance unharmed and there was a train coming by. We jumped on, not caring who was driving the train. Of, course we did not expect the engineer to be.
“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY TRAIN?!?!” A familiar voice demanded
“Uh oh…” Azalea commented
It was Linebeck the fifth.
“You dirty islanders! You get off NOW!” Linebeck said while stopping the train
“LINEBECK! WE’LL GET KILLED IF YOU STOP THIS TRAIN! WE’LL PAY!!!!” Azalea screamed with fear
“FINE!” Linebeck said while speeding up the train
Azalea and I let out a big sigh.
“Thank the Spirits!” Azalea screamed
“Do you think this was what the old man talking about?” I asked
“I don’t know, Zel. I don’t know…” Azalea replied

TreeHuggerPanda

I'm guessing everyone hates this story... meh... might as well post this...

Chapter 2- Hyrule, Tetra, and Trains

On Saturday, Azalea and I were ready.
“Good Bye Grandmother! I will miss you! We will be back probably Tuesday night. Just think of this as both of us at a long sleepover!” I assured
“I will… Good Bye Azalea, I expect you to take care of your sister!” Grandmother commanded
“Uh, of course Mother! I would never dare to leave Zelda alone!” Azalea lied
I knew she was lying, I could TELL from her rapidly blinking ocean blue eyes.
“So make sure the dress does not cost more than 250 rupees.” Grandmother instructed
“I will Mother.” Azalea said annoyed
I knew she was going to go over budget and take some rupees out of her college fund. What kind of person takes rupees out of a college fund for a stupid DRESS? I guess Az is desperate to win the Prom Queen title.
Az and I walked out the door and went over to the port. There, I saw one of my best friends, Tetra, who was meditating.
“Hey Tetra! You still gonna give us a ride, right?” I asked
“Shhhh… I’m listening to my mother… uh huh….. Yup, I gonna do that…………… okay, as you wish Mother.” Tetra said as she was opening her eyes
“Mother says you need to go to Hyrule, am I correct?” Tetra asked
“Y-,” I began
“Stop talking that way Tetra! I need to get to Hyrule ay-sap. Move move move!” Azalea commanded
“I will not tolerate that kind of behavior on my ship. Lose the attitude, get into the groove.” Tetra snapped
Azalea was bubbling up like a volcano.
“Az… don’t make me get Grandmother, we would haveta cancel the trip!” I cried
“Zel, tell your little friend that I’m the eldest and I deserve RESPECT!” Az snapped
“Tetra, please, we need to get to Hyrule quick, Az WILL lose the ‘tude as soon as we get on.” I choked
“But I am NOT little!” Tetra shouted, “Zelda, you are very welcome to come onboard for FREE, Azalea, you haveta pay up 50 rupees, I suggest you do that now before you get kicked out again,”
“Fine,” Azalea grumbled as she paid 50 rupees
“ALLLLL ABOARDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!” Tetra exclaimed
“Is that yelling really necessary?!?!?!” Azalea demeaned
“It’s for ships to know we’re leaving the port. GOD!” Tetra said angrily “Zelda, you have THE worst sister ever!”
We climb aboard. I spent many sleepless nights thinking, so as soon as I got to my cabin, I fell asleep.
The next morning, I woke up to a yell.
“WE’RE HEREEEEEEE!!!!!” Someone yelled
“YAY! Let the shopping begin!” Azalea cheered
“Well, someone’s cheery…” I commented
Azalea gave me a look.
“Look, I’m just happy that I can do some shopping…” Azalea admitted
We both got dressed and climbed down the ship to Papuchia Village.
“Tetra! We are going to Castle Town now, see ya later!” I exclaimed
“Uh, no your not! You need trains to get around here!” Tetra exclaimed
“We CAN’T wait until the next train to come by!” Azalea shouted
A loud noise was screaming, like a train whistle…
“Well, in the nick of time!” I commented
“Let’s go Zel,” Azalea said while grabbing my hand and going towards the station.
We walked to the station. The train stopped there at the station, and the teenager jumped out.
“Humph, G’day…” The teenager said
“Uh, excuse me, but we need a ride to Castle Town. Will you take us there?” Azalea asked
“Sure, the name’s Linebeck the fifth. Engineer and Treasure Hunter,” He introduced himself.
I knew that name was VERY familiar, perhaps a story Grandmother told me…?
“Thank you Linebeck... com’on Zel, let’s get in,” Azalea instructed
We both go in the fancy golden train car. A few seconds after getting cozy, we were off.
“Now Zel, I need you to stick by me the whole time we are there, there is a festival going on and there are going to be a lot of people. I don’t want you to get lost.” Azalea lectured
“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” I grumbled while I was opening the window and trying to stick my head out. The fresh salty air smelled good.
About 10 minutes later, we came to a sudden stop.
“Well, we’re here; I expect some kind of payment in return for the ride, so…… pay up.” Linebeck said
“Oh, here’s 50 rupees,” Azalea said while handing Linebeck 50 rupees
“50 rupees? Uh, this is a train ride, not a ferry. The fee is 150 rupees.” Linebeck said while tapping the sign.
“150 rupees fee for 2 people.” I read out loud
“Pay up.” Linebeck said greedily
“Fine.” Azalea said while handing him 150 rupees
“Stupid, greedy engineers…” Azalea whispered to me
“Uh, Grandfather was an engineer y’a know,” I whispered back
Azalea pretended she didn’t hear that. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the crowd of people walking around the fountain.

Chapter 3- Stories of the Old

“Hey Az, why are there so many people here?” I asked while walking around the crowed streets
“Today is the anniversary of Princess Zelda and an engineer defeating the Demon King I think 50 years ago, I dunno, but they saved the whole kingdom from being destroyed by the Demon King. So, we celebrate that by having a festival with the Princess’s and the engineer’s favorite foods, games, cakes, everything!” Azalea explained
“Hey, isn’t that a Princess Zelda?” Someone asked pointing at me
“Princess Zelda died years ago, John!” Someone hissed
“But she looks like a Princess Zelda! Didn’t she have a daughter? ” Someone questioned
“I thought she died with her parents…Well, she does, let’s take her to the priest, he’d know.” Someone suggested
“GET HER!” Someone screamed
Suddenly, everyone started chasing Azalea and me.
“Quick! To the dress shop!” Azalea said while pointing at a store.
We ran to the store front and opened the door. We bursted inside and shut the door very tightly.
“Welcome! May I help you?” A lady at the cashier asked
“Hi, I’m looking for a Prom Dre-,” Azalea began
“Oh, well, you’re lucky! We just got a new line of dresses yesterday and we have a 50% off sale today!” The lady announced loudly
Azalea hustled to the dress rack while I looked around the little shop. It was a peaceful shop with stained glass windows. I stared at the stained glass windows… I knew the picture was of a princess falling through the sky while a boy was trying to catch her. Something was very odd… didn’t an old man tell this story to me…?
“Oh! You’re looking at the windows!” The lady said surprised “Those windows tell the story of Princess Zelda and the engineer and how they saved this kingdom. Want me to tell the story?”
“Uh, okay!” I said with hesitation
“There once was an engineer who was going to the castle to get his engineer certificate. Princess Zelda herself was going to the honors. The chancellor of Hyrule was not human, for he could tell himself. The chancellor was evil. After the ceremony, Zelda slipped the engineer a note to come to her room. When the engineer came, Zelda was playing a mystical instrument. She said the Spirit Tracks were disappearing and she wanted to go herself, but the chancellor made her stay at the castle due to ‘safety concerns’ So, Zelda and the brave engineer went to the Tower of Spirits because she heard of a sage who keeps the Tower. But on the way, the Spirit Tracks to the Tower disappeared and the Tower of the Spirits suddenly became into 5 pieces, only one still attached to the first floor. Then, the chancellor attacked them and stole Zelda’s body, but her spirit managed to escape. The engineer found himself in a bed, resting. He jumped out of the bed and he saw Princess Zelda’s Spirit trying to call one of the guard’s help, though, the guards could not hear. The engineer followed Zelda to her room and there he found Zelda, understanding only the engineer could see her. Zelda remembered that there was a small passage way to the Tower of Spirits and asked him to tale her there and bring the mystical instrument. It was called the ‘Spirit Flute.’ They journeyed to the tower, where they found the sage, although, she did not call herself a sage. She was a Lokomo named Anjean. The pair found out the Demon King was going to run around in Zelda’s body, because it had the power of the Spirits within and found out a rail map was on the top of the tower that was still attached. The rail map could restore part of the Spirit Tracks. They climb the steps and went to the section of the tower. Finding out she could merge souls with a scary monster named a Phantom when they were stuck in the back with 3 tears of light, she merged souls with a Phantom. After finding many new skills about what Zelda could do when she was a Phantom, they found the rail map and stepped into a blue light. The blue light transferred them to the base of the tower. The pair needed to restore the energy that flows from the temple to the Tower of Spirits and by doing that, they needed to restore the Spirit Tracks and defeat the evil beast that killed the energy. They did that with all 4 realms and gathered all 4 rail maps and also meeting the rest of the Lokomos. They went to the top of the Tower, only the Demon King’s Spirit was resurrected and the chancellor and the Demon King, now in its new vessel, escaped on the Demon Train. Anjean said when the Demon King was defeated the first time, there was a scared weapon called the ‘Bow of Light’ in the sand realm. After reviving the ‘Bow of Light,’ the engineer got a weapon called the ‘Lokomo Sword’,’ a scared sword that carries the power of the Lokomos. The pair went to the Tower of Spirits to revive another key item, the ‘Compass of Light’ after getting that, the compass reveled a path to the Dark Realm, where the chancellor and the Demon King was. After releasing the Demon King from his vessel, Zelda’s body, Zelda couldn’t just merge souls and have her body back, so she begged her late Grandmother, Tetra, to give Zelda her blessing. When she gave her blessing, Zelda had her body back and fell through the sky and the engineer caught her. The Demon King’s Spirit had no vessel, so he claimed the chancellor’s body and turned into a beast. Zelda remembered about the Spirit Flute’s scared power and she charged her own energy while having the engineer protect her from the beast’s fireballs. After charging energy, Zelda and the engineer played the Scared Song of the Spirits together to weaken the beast. Zelda shot the Bow of Light at the beast’s weak spot and the engineer gave him his worst. When it was time to deliver the final blow, the engineer and Zelda pushed the Lokomo Sword into the Demon King’s head. He died, and the engineer and Zelda lived happy lives, well, before she left with the engineer and left her daughter in charge of the kingdom. What kind of mother would do that?! Sorry I’m rambling…” The lady told me
“It’s oka-,” I began
“HEY Zel! I found a dress!” Azalea called from the back of the store
“Coming!!!!!” I yelled back.
“Say… you do look like a Princess Zelda…” The lady said without thinking
“Say…you’re awfully noisy for a dress shop keeper…” I shot back
I ran to the back of the store where Azalea laid with a million dresses piled on top of her.
“I found awesome modern dresses Zel! Can you help me choose?” Azalea asked
“Uh, okay…” I replied
“At least it will get me away from the noisy shop keeper…” I thought
“Thanks…” Azalea said without looking at me and concentrating on the dresses “Haw-nest opinion here, which ones are your fav?”
“Uh, I like the sapphire blue sparkly one and the black with the red bow,” I said
“Thanks Zel, I think I’ll choose the black one, love it, love it, love it!” Azalea said excitedly while grabbing the black dress
We walked to the front of the store where the shop keeper was sitting calmly while looking at a magazine.
“Hello, we’re ready to buy the dress now.” Azalea said cheerfully
“Okay, this is part of our Spring Prom Dress line, so it will be… 500 rupees!” The shop keeper said cheerfully
“Five HUNDRED?!?!?! I just paid 150 rupees for a train ride from Papuchia! This is OUTRAGGGGGGPUSSSSSS!!!!!!” Azalea screamed
“One FIFTY?!?!?!?! That’s so expensive; you could have just waited for the trolley, they charge 50 rupees every person! Wait, ohhhhhhhh you waited for Linebeck, he’s known to cheat people for extra money, so he stops by Papuchia for tourist who don’t know any better than to take the first ride.” The shopkeeper explained
“So, I just wasted an extra 50 rupees, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Azalea screamed
“Yeah, that’s what everyone says, listen, your sister or whatever, looks like Princess Zelda. You should go to the priest before people will tear you up to shreds for holding the Princess for hostage.” The shop keeper said “People here listen and get the craziest ideas…”
“We will unless you lower the rupees on the dress.” Azalea said sternly
“Okay, whatever, 300 rupees!” The shopkeeper exclaimed
“Loooower!”
“275,”
“Loooower!”
“250,”
Loooower!”
“200,”
Loooower just a bit more!”
“200, take it or leave it,”
“Take!” Azalea said while handing her 200 rupees
“Thank youuuuuu!” The shopkeeper exclaimed
We left the store and people were still chasing us.
“Princess!!!!” They all shouted
We ran to a church and scrambled inside. There an old man was sitting on a bench reading an old ancient book.
“Ah, I knew you would come someday.” The old man said
“You… foretold our arrival?” Azalea questioned
“Er, of course, the Spirits whispered it in my ear!” He said back “Ah, Princess Zelda, welcome to Hyrule.”
“I am no Princess!” I shot back
“Give me your right hand!” He commanded
I walk up to him and placed my right hand on top of his. Suddenly, a golden triangle glowed.
“This triangle represents the wisdom that dwells within you Princess.”
“I am not wise!” I yelled while taking back my hand
“Deny all you want Princess! You are Princess Zelda, the future ruler! Your Mother was Queen Zelda, your Grandmother was Queen Zelda, your great Grandmother was Queen Zelda and your great great Grandmother was Princess Tetra, but she was a Zelda!” The old man roared “Awaken wisdom! Show your true power to this girl and show she is a Princess!”
A golden light glowed down on me, suddenly; I thought I was going to go blind because of the blinding light than shown upon me. The light stopped glowing and I looked down, a long dress! A crown! My hair fixed neatly! White gloves! A Pearl necklace! I held my right hand forward and there it glowed, a golden triangle. I freaked out.
“Princess, do not fear, you are in your true form; a proper Princess.”
“But, I am no Princess!” I shot back
“You are, if you like it or not! Okay!!!” He yelled
I hissed at him.
“Okay, you’re confused, so I’ll tell you who you really are.” The old man said calmly “Once there was an ancient land of Hyrule, not this Hyrule though, a Princess, Princess Zelda, saw visions in her dreams of dark clouds and a light shining through with a boy holding an emerald. In a distant forest, there were the forest people, the korkiri; I think it’s what their called. There was an unusual boy named Link. He was unusual because he had no fairy. All kokiri had a fairy as their teacher and guardian. One day, a fairy came to him. The fairy’s name was Navi. Navi told him to go to the Great Deku Tree. Link went to the Tree and he said there was evil lurking inside of him. He needed Link to repel the evil. So then Link repelled the evil, the Great Deku Tree said he was dying. He gave Link the korkiri emerald and sent him to go see Princess Zelda. He went to the castle and he had to sneak around the guards to find Zelda in the courtyard. When he got there, Zelda told him about her dreams and sent him on a mission to recover the Goron ruby and the Zora sapphire because she feared of a gerudo man named Ganondorf, who came to the castle to promote peace between Hyrulens and the Gerudos. She told Link that the ruby, emerald, sapphire and the Ocarina of Time were key components of recovering the Master Sword. Link recovered them and when he got to the castle, Zelda escaped with her nursemaid, Impa and gave him the Ocarina of Time by throwing it in the river. Link grabbed it and went to the Temple of Time. He put all of the crystals on the alter and played the Song of Time. The door opened and he recovered the Master Sword. He was not old enough to be a true hero, so he was locked into the Sacred Realm for 7 years. After reaching the age, he was now the owner of the master sword, but kudos for him! Ganondorf took away the triforce, but it broke apart into 3 parts. One was given to Link, another was given to Zelda, and the other was given to Ganondorf. He met a ninja-like person, who spoke in a muffled voice, ‘I am Sheik, I am here to guide you through your quest.’ a man who sat in the temple of time, and said he was awakened as a sage; the sage of light. He said to him ‘You have the Master Sword, don’t you? Waken all 7 of us! The sages must awaken before Ganondorf grants his evil wish! Go! Go to the forest and find the forest sage!’ He awoken 6 of the sages, but when he was talking to Sheik, he revealed that he was Princess Zelda. He said that she was the last and final sage, the sage of time, the leader of them all, Impa trained her to become a Sheika and then, Zelda became Sheik. Sheik transformed into Princess Zelda, but she got trapped in a shield because Ganondorf had found her! Link, holding a lot of courage, went to find Ganondorf. He saved Princess Zelda and Hyrule after he defeated him. It may be the end of this hero’s era, but I am not done. After thousands of years, Hyrule was flooded. On an island, it was a boy’s birthday; he woke up in a daze and on a lookout place. His sister, Aryll, woke him up. She said to go to Grandmother. The boy’s name was Link. Link went to his Grandmother and she made him a green tunic, what the true heroes wore. Link had to wear them to represent the hero of time. He went back outside and Aryll gave him her favorite telescope just for one day. She told him to use it now and Link saw a weird postman then Aryll told him to look up, there was a giant bird carrying a girl and a pirate ship on its tail. The pirate ship was hitting cannonballs at the bird. Then, the bird dropped the girl, and she fell in a forest. Aryll got worried, so she wanted Link to go and save her. After going through the terrifying forest, the girl screamed, she dropped through the trees and landed on top of Link, I think, oh well, doesn’t matter, so they went outside because the girl wanted revenge. Link followed her outside and he found Aryll across the bridge, she came closer, but she was swooped away by the giant bird, Link went after her, so he jumped off a cliff. The girl stopped him. And told him she wasn’t coming back. She introduced herself as Tetra, a she-pirate. The pirates were about to leave, but the postman stopped them. He said to help Link get to his sister. The pirates did and Link got to his sister, but the giant bird came back and by the order of Ganondorf, the bird threw him into the ocean. A talking boat was passing by and he picked up Link. Link awoke at an island, far from his sister. The talking boat introduced himself as The King of Red Loins. He told him about Ganondorf and how they needed to get the sacred pearls. Link and the King of Red Loins got the pearls and placed them at their holders and then, a tower began to arise from the bottom of the ocean. They entered the Tower and fought until the portal to the bottom of the ocean was open. They went to the bottom of the ocean and there for thousands of years, lost under the waves was the old ancient kingdom of Hyrule. The found their selves the Master Sword, the only weapon to slay Ganondorf. Link drew the Sword from its resting place. Although the pirates were there to take the prisoners home, after they got there. Link went to Ganondorf. Ganondorf told Link the Blade he was holding was useless. Tetra snuck in to save Link from Ganondorf’s grasp, but when Ganondorf was holding Tetra by her neck, his Triforce of Power was acting up. He revealed Tetra was Princess Zelda. The funny part here is that she denied, just like you. The postman and a boy Link had met in his travels to recover the pearls swooped in and saved Tetra and Link. The duo woke up in the King of Red Loins. He told him that he wanted to go down to Hyrule again. They went into the castle where there was a man inside the Master Sword’s chamber. He was Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. He was the King of Hyrule. He explained that Tetra was Princess Zelda and about the ancient land of Hyrule. Tetra transformed into Princess Zelda. Link was shocked, but he had to go to the surface and restore the Master Sword to its former glory. After doing that, Link returned to Hyrule where Princess Zelda hid, but she wasn’t there. Link got surrounded by scary monsters called Darknuts. He defeated them all, and learned Ganon was in his tower, not too far away. Link climbed the highest towers, crossed the seas, walked the farthest ways, defeated the meanest monster, but nothing could compare to what he did. He defeated Ganondorf. King Hyrule sent Tetra/Zelda and Link away to find a new land and claim it as their own. THE END .”
“So, the hero saved the Princess?” I asked
“Yes child, I’m pretty sure you know the story about these rails… that is who you really are.”
I was confused, really, REALLY confused.
“I still sense you don’t know who you truly are, but a least you know your family history. I also sense Ganondorf is still alive off dwelling under the seas and only going up to the surface to find the Tri-Force” The old man explained “You need to gather all the sages. I’m sure your Grandmother knows about them.”
“I may be a Princess, but I’m sure my Grandmother is not one.” I said flatly
“You know the story about the rails, right?” The old man asked
“Yes,” I replied
“The Princess was your Grandmother. I know she moved away with The Hero of the Rails as soon as she gave birth to your mother, go home now Princess, and take this stair way and escape to Papuchia, I will whisper to the Spirits that you need help. Now go!” The old man said while pointing to the stair way
Azalea and I nodded and hustled towards the stairs. We climbed up and saw we were walking along the castle town walls.
“Hey, look, it’s the Princess!!!” The people yelled
“Princess?” I asked “Oh, right… I’m still wearing the clothes…”
“RUN!” Azalea screamed while pulling me towards the train station
We ran as fast as we could while the people threw nets and try to catch us. I think they thought we were animals!
Azalea and I got to the entrance unharmed and there was a train coming by. We jumped on, not caring who was driving the train. Of, course we did not expect the engineer to be.
“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY TRAIN?!?!” A familiar voice demanded
“Uh oh…” Azalea commented
It was Linebeck the fifth.
“You dirty islanders! You get off NOW!” Linebeck said while stopping the train
“LINEBECK! WE’LL GET KILLED IF YOU STOP THIS TRAIN! WE’LL PAY!!!!” Azalea screamed with fear
“FINE!” Linebeck said while speeding up the train
Azalea and I let out a big sigh.
“Thank the Spirits!” Azalea screamed
“Do you think this was what the old man talking about?” I asked
“I don’t know, Zel. I don’t know…” Azalea replied

TreeHuggerPanda

Wow... I guess everyone hates me and my writing:dry:

Chapter 4- Coming Clean

We got off the train at Papuchia, relived that we weren’t killed.
“Please pay the 150 fee.” Linebeck badgered
“We know about your greediness, Linebeck. Let’s make it simple, I will not pay you. But you should be at least bit grateful that you saved 2 lives.” Azalea clarified
“Why do you not understand!? You pay me for the ride.” Linebeck said while putting his hand near Azalea
“How about be happy that you saved lives.” Azalea said
“Money,”
“Lives,”
“Money,”
“Lives,”
“Money,”
“Lives,”
“Money,”
“Lives,”
“LOOK!” I butted in “Stop it you two! You guys are being immature!”
“You calling me IMMATURE?!” Linebeck asked rudely
“Look, we thank you for the ride. Let’s go Azalea.” I said while walking away from the train station
“THEIVES!!!!” Linebeck called
“Theives?!” Everyone around us said with confusion
“Uh oh…” I said while taking off for Tetra’s ship
“Theives!!!!!!” Everyone said while trying to catch Azalea and me
We ran to where Tetra’s ship was. Tetra was sitting on a barrel, meditating.
“Tet! Help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed
Tetra’s eyes fluttered open.
“STOP!” Tetra yelled
Everyone stopped.
“People of the small town of Papuchia, I have served as a shipper for most of my life… please listen to me and listen to me well, these people who you call thieves are not thieves. They are the nicest people I’ve ever known. They, well, I’m pretty sure they have NEVER stolen anything from anyone. But I know these people, so leave them ALONE!” Tetra preached
Everyone did as what they were told.
“NO! THEY TOOK A FREE TRAIN RIDE FROM ME!!! THEY NEVER PAID!!!!!” A voice (Linebeck, of course!) called out
“Linebeck, it’s not about money or rupees or whatever! It’s about giving back to people who gave to you. Pay it forward.” Tetra said calmly
Really, ever since I came to Cuna, I’ve known Tetra since then. I never knew Tetra could have people listen to her!
Linebeck grumbled while he went back to his train.
“OMS! Tet! You saved us!!!!!!!!!” Azalea rambled
“Thanks…” Tetra said shyly
“We better go…” I said
“All right, ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tetra screamed
When we got home, I ran upstairs and changed quickly. I felt nervous and anxious at the same time. I never known that my very own Grandmother was once a Queen and my mother was a Queen.
“Dearies! Welcome home!” Grandmother greeted
“Grandmother, we would like to talk to you…” Azalea said quietly while I was coming down
“Whwhat’s wrrrong?” Grandmothers asked nervously
“Grandmother, we stopped by a church to explain to us about how Hyrule was saved 50 years ago, a priest said the Princess was either dead or on this island… I mean there ARE no people as old as you Grandmother, so if he is correct, then YOU are the Princess.” Azalea theorized
“Dearies don’t be silly! I am no Princess!” Grandmother denied
We starred at her.
“OKAY! I’ll tell you what you want. Yes, I WAS a Princess, but I made a huge mistake for leaving your mother to run the kingdom, Zelda, but I left for my love to my hero.” Grandmother confessed
“The sages, tell us about the sages!” I exclaimed
“All right, I will tell. The sages are the people who dwell beneath the sea, in the old kingdom of Hyrule. They open a door to the Scared Realm. I always sensed it was somewhere in new Hyrule, but I cannot go. We need to awaken the nine sages, forest, wind, earth, fire, water, light, shadow, spirit, and lastly time; in that order. Ganondorf has woken. Someone took out the Master Sword; we need to stop him before he gets his hands on you, Zelda and someone who is holding the Tri-Force of Courage.” Grandmother explained
“But, who has the Master Sword? The Tri-Force of Courage? Ganondorf? The Sages?” I asked
“I don’t know. Usually someone who has a lot of courage. Ganondorf is an evil man who tried to take over Hyrule quite a few times. I know a few of the sages, but I think I could figure it out.” Grandmother replied
“Well, first we have to find the forest sage…” Azalea said
“… That’s Saira. She is VERY old, but she is kokiri. Wind is… um… Makar, a krook. Earth, all I know is that we must go to Dragon Roost Island. Fire I know it’s a goron. Water, I’m not too sure… Light, not sure either, shadow, I know the person. And time, it’s usually within the Hyrulean family, so me, Zelda and Tetra are possible…” Grandmother said
“Tetra? In the Hyrulean family?” I asked
“Hun, Tetra is like your 3rd cousin.” Grandmother said as-a-matter-of-factly
“She IS!?” I asked
“Didn’t I tell you before?” Grandmother asked while confused
“Nooooo,” I replied
“Well then…” Grandmother said “Go unpack, you have school tomorrow.”
“Fine,” Az and I grumbled
The next day, all I wanted to do is find Tetra and ask her something, but she was not on the island. She told me that she was going to Outset Island to ship some items and see her great great great great great Grandfather’s grave.
The next day, Az and I had to go back to school. It was depressing because I don’t have any friends who actually go to school other than Link, but Link and I were secret friends. I walked all the way to the far side of the island, where school took place, and I saw the popular girls who had boyfriends, Sahara, Mala, Cei Cei, Mandi, and Leahia. I found Sahara and Mala all over Link, trying to flirt with him.
“Poor Link…” I thought while taking my seat.
Sahara, Mala, Mandi, and Leahia (better known to me as ‘them’) all lived on a nearby island; because they said living on this island is ‘unsanitary’
At lunch I sat at my usual seat, really near Az.
“Zel, don’t you DARE sit with me!” Az said while trying to listen to a group of her friends.
“Why do you think?! I don’t have friends!” I replied
“Fine, you can sit with me…” Az grumbled
I walked over and plopped myself next to Az.
“So, Scott and I are getting married!!!” One of Az’s friends exclaimed while showing off her ring
“Awwwwwwwwwww….” Everyone cooed
“That’s awfully young to get married ya’ know.” I commented
All of Az’s friends stared at me.
“Zel, everyone is like getting married, which means my stupid boyfriend who I love so much for some reason, hates me!” Az shot back
“He doesn’t hate you! He’s probably taking it slow!” One of Az’s friends rushed to her defense
I got bored because Az and her friends gossip way too much. I looked around and spotted Link, logged with his friends and ‘them.’ He looked at me and made the sign to talk to him after school. I nodded back.
After school, I was relived. I survived another day of ‘them’s’ tormenting. I walked away from everyone else and spotted Link. I waved and rushed to him.
“Hey!” I said while smiling
“Hey, so I heard some news at lunch…” Link said
“So what was it?” I asked
“Over at Hyrule, they have a month long of celebrating for some engineer and the Princess of Hyrule saving Hyrule. So do you wanna go over there and see what all the buzz is about?” Link asked
“Um, I already went this weekend, but I’ll be happy to go, but my Grandmother might say no, unless there’s an adult or someone over 17 to take care of us.” I replied
“Okay!” Link replied “I really need to get away from Sahara and Mala, I swear, their lips were all puckered up, and ready to kiss!”
I giggled and then sighed silently. Thing were going to get tough if I was going to keep my secret from Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom