• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
Sure, I got a whole pitcher on me.
Majora picked up a cup that rolled at his feet, evidently kitchen ware was strewn about from when he collider with the Ranch in Ashley’s shield.

The Hay shook and Phantom rose up and threw his trident at Yuri who batted it back at him with the pan, which hit him and made fly into nearby oak with tri fork pinning his armor to the trunk.

“Swing batter!” (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Majora picked up a cup that rolled at his feet, evidently kitchen ware was strewn about from when he collider with the Ranch in Ashley’s shield.

The Hay shook and Phantom rose up and threw his trident at Yuri who batted it back at him with the pan, which hit him and made fly into nearby oak with tri fork pinning his armor to the trunk.

“Swing batter!” (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)
You're doing good, here's your Pick Me Up. Just promise me you'll get the Freebie after using it.
(Super Mario RPG references, for the win.)

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
Phantom Ganon tried to free himself when Yuri approached with the Frying Pan.

“What the Hades are you?!” asked The Phantom.

She poised the pan at his head.
“The name is Yuri, and my enemies call me The Fryer!”

She hit him in the head again knocking him cold, his body slunk down.

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
A portal opened of purple light and stepping through was a woman with plumb hair into the Temple of Shadow. She saw Stalfo bones strewn everywhere, and stepped over them. Daku, Den, and Kaze made there way out of labyrinth of the hidden rooms and traps, they were coming ip the wide stone spiral stairs when Hilda encountered them. Daku stepped forth and met his bride.,
“My love, was your quest a success? I worried when the dark energy took you.”
The Daiymo free near to his Wife and embraced her.
“Victory was achieved, though it would not have been possible without my brothers. I have much to tell you.. I have a new station in this conflict.”

He related to her the events that had transpired, making sure to omit that he had nearly died. There was no reason to pain her with information that now had passed.

Taking a moment she said,
“So you turn your sword against The Shogun and throw in your lot with The Council of Regents..”

Daku shook his head, “No.. The Regents are a lost cause.. we fight for.. I am not any good at heroic speeches.. Den please..”
Den finished his words, “We fight for the helpless, safeguarding all who in this terrible war stand to lose their homes and worse. That was what Time truly lived for, serving and protecting what innocence remains.”

Hilda sighed as she leaned on her wand,
“Ganon has become powerful.. while you have been seeking these gems, his armies have nearly routed The Hylian Forces.. The Regents are now three, and Princess Zeruda is missing. You choose the side that is losing husband..”

Daku sighed, “The tide is always against the Light in this world Wife.. I thought it was time I threw my gauntlet in with that side.. mix it up a little.”

Hilda tapped the bottom of her wand as another portal opened,
“I have stood with you in all things husband, alas you are not who I married. You never were a hero, a mere shadow, an echo of one. I will not watch you destroy yourself.. I return to Lorule. Come find me when you regain your senses..”

With that she stepped into the gateway and was gone. Daku lowered his head, his damaged eyes trembling as a single tear fell from the one he could see out of.

Den stepped near him and said, “To do what is right and true is a lonely path.. no one ever tells you.. people prefer the shadows, the lies, and delusions they set up to justify their choices.. that is why there are few heroes.. to be a hero is to suffer, to be hated, and often to die and only then do they throw parties and make marble accolades for you.. when your gone. You choose the hero’s path not because anyone will cheer you and plant laurels on your head, you choose it for it is a noble path where you give hope to the hopeless, and show this dark world that not all the candles have gone out.”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Phantom Ganon tried to free himself when Yuri approached with the Frying Pan.

“What the Hades are you?!” asked The Phantom.

She poised the pan at his head.
“The name is Yuri, and my enemies call me The Fryer!”

She hit him in the head again knocking him cold, his body slunk down.
Well, you sure knock him down.
*Ashley said.*

Wolf Link: Midna, show him to his cell.

With pleasure.
*She sends him to the Shadow Realm.*

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
Well, you sure knock him down.
*Ashley said.*

Wolf Link: Midna, show him to his cell.

With pleasure.
*She sends him to the Shadow Realm.*
Yuri coiled up her chain connected to her knife and walked over with her pan.

“We scrambled him good! Thanks for the assist Ashley, Majora, and your Highness Midna.”

She bowed her head in reverence to The Princess of Twilight.

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
Oh, please. Don't treat me like Zelda.

*Ashley giggles.*
Yuri raised her head and laughed.
“I like your attitude!”

The Yiga felt like dancing a Jig, when she saw a wagon, and upon it was The Hero of Time.

“Blue eyes?”

Malon was asleep in beside him ans he braced her head. He then stepped down and walked towards carole and found a fresh stead. Epona kicked frustrated, he walked up to her and pettee her,
“You must stay with Malon old friend.. watch over her.”

It was then that Rinku noticed Yuri, Ashley, and Midna. He held out his hand in a wave as he mounted and rode over to them.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
*My characters were silent unless Midna chimed in.*
Hey, wolf boy. This guy's the spitting image of you.
The Hero of Time looked at The Twilight Princess, and waited as Wolf approached. He had sensed Him in the Shadow Temple, alas he had no time to meet properly.

Yuri stepped closer,
“You are leaving arn’t you Blue Eyes?”
She could read it in his face, the look of one about to run.

————————————-

Daku, Den, and Kaze made it to the surface. There they contemplated the next temple.

Den cleared his throat, “What remains is Forest, Water, and Spirit correct?”

Daku nodded,
“We could cover more ground if we split up.”

Den shrugged, “Is that wise? Together we are stronger. This temple might have been fatal without so many brothers.”

Kaze nodded his head, he was stilling recovering from fright.

Daku sighed,
“Then perhaps we go in twos. I will take Water.. I know it well. Ditir can come with me. That would leave you and Kaze Forest. Then we all with Wolf can meet at Spirit.”

Den nodded,
“Are you sure The Fierce Deity should not be paired with Kaze?”

Daku shrugged his shoulders, “You are Wisdom.. if that is what you advise.”

Den shook his head,
“No.. The Forest Temple is less a threat than Water. I will go with the Child and get the gem. We shall all meet in the Gerudo desert.”

Daku nodded, they had a plan.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
(The chances of anyone dying in the Water Temple is slim to none, dude. It's not difficult cuz of chance of death, it's difficult cuz you can easily get lost there for hours.)

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
IMG_4764.jpeg

Zeruda left the Blessed Realm and arrived at Hyrule Castle where she saw Hylian Bushi making a final stand. Moblins climbed over walls, Bokooblins using ladders and leaping down to cut with wakashis and scimitars. The Princess walking in her kimono, her wooden sandles beating the smooth stones. She held a pink fan and as goblins charged she swept up a guar of wind with the fan that made the small band of Boko fly and hit the wall. This was her home, and she would defend it.

There was an explosion at the draw bridge, rising out of the smoke was a golden armored being that held a great chain with a ball of spikes, the valiant Hylian Soldiers with spears stood as this titan swung the chain and the ball knocked them in their plate like pins. He then walked forward, his steps shaking the ground.

Appearing in mists of magenta smoke in middle of the chaos was a woman with scythe headdress who then began to possess bodies of soldiers and have them turn their blades on their own, creating a paranoid state among the Hylian troops, not able to trust their fellow man.

IMG_0540.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom