• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
*Wolfy managed to dodge them, and keep his senses going, before lunging at Bongo Bongo. He grabs hold of the shadow being, and starts biting repeatedly.*
The Hand tried to shake Wolf off, Daku took the Master from his back and joined it with the Darkmaster, swinging both at the eye as it fell down trying The Wolf better.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
*Wolf Link jumped away from the falling eye, before doing a spin attack, with a normal attack afterwards.*
Bongo fell forward, the eye dimming, the combination of Wolf and Daku’s onslaught too much for the Master of Hands. Riaing out from its eye was a Black Gem, that rotated.
Daku made a fist towards Wolf’s paw,
“Nicely done my friend! Together we prevailed!”

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Turning as suds and water rolled down his chest between his pecks, he took a towel and began to dry, using the fire to help warm himself.

“I am thankful for your hospitality. Living in a tree can be fun, to be one with nature. That said, I find this place a better balance of niceties and nature.”

A Sky Blue shirt laid on a fence with white undershirt. He went over to put the undershirt on, sliding it over his wounded body, and tying some leater strands at the neck, he then pulled over the blue tunic over it. He took what was left if water in the pale and put out the fire.
Ehhh, hospitality shmospitality. Think of it as free therapy. You earned it.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Bongo fell forward, the eye dimming, the combination of Wolf and Daku’s onslaught too much for the Master of Hands. Riaing out from its eye was a Black Gem, that rotated.
Daku made a fist towards Wolf’s paw,
“Nicely done my friend! Together we prevailed!”
Heh.
*He paw bumped Daku.*
I need to get Midna to teach me some of her magic. I was very limited in that battle.

Malon

Link adjusted his boots, and turned around.
“Therapy? Hmm.. well I intend to pitch in. Name the chores and I will tend to them.”
All I need YOU to do is go hang out with Epona. Poor girl's probably been missing you like crazy. I might think of something later, though. Not today, though.

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
Heh.
*He paw bumped Daku.*
I need to get Midna to teach me some of her magic. I was very limited in that battle.
Daku smirked,
“I couid teach you some basic dark magic.”

All I need YOU to do is go hang out with Epona. Poor girl's probably been missing you like crazy. I might think of something later, though. Not today, though.
Rinku nodded, “She was glad to see me. I will make sure to ride her in the evenings.”
He put on a brave face, hiding that inside he was fractured, that he was no longer the person he was before The Shadow Temple.

Malon

Rinku nodded, “She was glad to see me. I will make sure to ride her in the evenings.”
You better!

Okay, I need to go make something. I'm starving.
He put on a brave face, hiding that inside he was fractured, that he was no longer the person he was before The Shadow Temple.
*Maron, not wanting to stress Rinku out even more, decides against questioning what was wrong with him. She could tell that whatever he saw, it scarred him for life.*

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
You better!

Okay, I need to go make something. I'm starving.

*Maron, not wanting to stress Rinku out even more, decides against questioning what was wrong with him. She could tell that whatever he saw, it scarred him for life.*
Link forced a smile, “I’ll go ride her now. Maybe after we can have a meal?”
The smile that time was bo forced. As he made his way to carole he felt a chill, as he made it into the stables Epona was rearing and making a loud fuss.
“What it girl? Woah! Be still my friend..”

As he calmed her, a black cleaver with red ruins swept over his locks and struck the wall of wood at the back. Rinku dropped to the ground as fog like tendrils poured in and Epona nieghed.

Appearing in archway was a terrifying figure:

IMG_0457.jpeg

“Hero.. of Time.. you cannot hide.. time to.. hmm what rhymes with hide? Haha”

Death Sword moved as a wraith, Link stepped on the chest to jump put the window. The Spectral Sword walked through the wall,
“Run.. run.. there is no more time.. the clock is about to strike die!”

The Cleaver flew into Death Sword’s hand.

Link ran to a stump with an axe lodged in it and pulled it free, he then swung it at The Reaper.

“That’s The Spirit! Haha Spirit! Soon you will be in the grave and your soul will be mine!”

Malon

Link forced a smile, “I’ll go ride her now. Maybe after we can have a meal?”
The smile that time was bo forced. As he made his way to carole he felt a chill, as he made it into the stables Epona was rearing and making a loud fuss.
“What it girl? Woah! Be still my friend..”

As he capnee her, a black cleaver with red ruins swept over his locks and struck the wall of wood at the back. Rinku dropped to the ground as fog like tendrils poured in and Epona nieghed.

Appearing in archway was a terrifying figure:

View attachment 75355

“Hero.. of Time.. you cannot hide.. time to die.,”

Death Sword moved as a wraith, Link stepped on the chest to jump put the window. The Spectral Sword walked through the wall,
“Run.. run.. there is no more time.. the clock is about to strike die!”

The Cleaver flew into Death Sword’s hand.

Link ran to a stumo witu an axe lodged in it and pulled it free, he then swung it at The Reaper.

“That’s The Spirit! Haha Spirit! Some you will be in the grave and your soul will be mine!”
Rinku? What's goi-

Oh great. HANG ON! *Goes and grabs the cattle prod* mind if I lend a hand? Actually, don't answer that. *attempts to swing at the creepy ghost goat thing.*

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
Rinku? What's goi-

Oh great. HANG ON! *Goes and grabs the cattle prod* mind if I lend a hand? Actually, don't answer that. *attempts to swing at the creepy ghost goat thing.*
The prod passed through the head of Death Sword.
“How cute.. is she your gal Hero? Maybe I have a little fun with her first.”

Rinku swung his ace which was parried by the Cleaver,
“Temper temper! It must be love!”

He blasted Time with those ghastly tendrils that went inside him, and made him cry out as he fell down writhing as arms and legs contorted. Grabbing Rinku and holding cleaver to his cheek he said,
“You know I should thank you.. when you caste off that Legendary Blade.. you broke the seal holding me in the Twilight Realm.. and now I am free!”

Link moaned as Death Sword smirked, his red eyes with twisted grin drew him closer.
“You have been cheating the hourglass for some time Hero.. and now the last grain has fallen thanks to you and now.. I can take you!”

Malon

The prod passed through the head of Death Sword.
“How cute.. is she your gal Hero? Maybe I have a little fun with her first.”

Rinku swung his ace which was parried by the Cleaver,
“Temper temper! It must be love!”

He blasted Time with those ghastly tendrils that went inside him, and made him cry out as he fell down writhing as arms and lega contorted. Grabbing Rinku and holding cleaver to his cheek he said,
“You know I should thank you.. when you caste off that Legendary Blade.. you broke the seal holding me in the Twilight Realm.. and now I am free!”

Link moaned as Death Sword smirked, his red eyes with teisted grin drew him closer.
“You have been cheating the hourglass for some time Hero.. and now last grain has fallen thanks to you and I can take you!”
*Maron sneaks up behind the goat*

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
*Maron sneaks up behind the goat*
The Death Sword twisted his head all the way around to look at her with his demon goat head,
“Persistent arn't you!” He then swung the cleaver, a shadow on wall of Rinku should a splatter fly of many drops.

The Hero of Time coughed, as Death Sword turned back to him.
“Ah there there.. just relax as you feel your life force drain out.. I’ll give you and the Farm Girl a moment.”

He floated past her and made a evil smirk.
“Let eyes fold, and hearts grow cold.. and death take hold!”

Malon

The Death Sword twisted his head all the way around to look at her with his demon goat head,
“Persistent arn't you!” He then swung the cleaver, a shadow on wall of Rinku should a splatter fly of many drops. The Hero of Time coughed, as Death Sword turned back to him.
“Ah there there.. just relax as you feel your life force drain out.. I’ll give you and the Farm Girl a moment.”

He floated past her and made a evil smirk.
“Let eyes fold, and hearts grow cold.. and death take hold!”
Augh! Ow... Why... Rinku! Oh Hylia... I need to get a fairy... Hang on! *Tries to stand up* GAH! I- I- no... I wasn't even hit! Why am I in pain...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom