• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Thanks to the Wolf’s aid, he got out of the boneyard and held The Master and Darkmaster Swords. He gave a bow to the Wolf.
“Grazie! You are Stalfo Bane! We should stick together.”
Indeed. I can see you're torn between light and dark. I've been the same way since I decided to jump in that mirror before my Princess destroyed it. I suppose we've both been in the darkness for too long. We both have different paths... I don't believe you are as evil as others make you out to be. You just have your own way of doing things.

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
Indeed. I can see you're torn between light and dark. I've been the same way since I decided to jump in that mirror before my Princess destroyed it. I suppose we've both been in the darkness for too long. We both have different paths... I don't believe you are as evil as others make you out to be. You just have your own way of doing things.
Daku took a knee as he listened, he sheathed his Darkmaster at his side and placed the Master on his back.
“Kindred spirits.. I came from The Dark World.. a forgotten realm of Ganon’s creation. I was created from Rinku’s hair and dark magic, to exist for a single purpose.. to slay him. When I failed thus to do so, my destiny became clouded.. as time has elapsed I have come to realize my failure was a victory.. I have a beautiful wife and a purpose beyond being a mirror image.”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Daku took a knee as he listened, he sheathed his Darkmaster at his side and placed the Master on his back.
“Kindred spirits.. I came from The Dark World.. a forgotten realm of Ganon’s creation. I was created from Rinku’s hair and dark magic, to exist for a single purpose.. to slay him. When I failed thus to do so, my destiny became clouded.. as time has elapsed I have come to realize my failure was a victory.. I have a beautiful wife and a purpose beyond being a mirror image.”
Fate is unpredictable. They always say stuff about chosen ones, but really... Anyone can be a hero if they put their mind to it.

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
Fate is unpredictable. They always say stuff about chosen ones, but really... Anyone can be a hero if they put their mind to it.
Daku felt the Master sing on his back as Wolf said that.
“Perhaps what Hyrule needs is not a hero but an antihero. I have never assumed the mantle.. Rinki always has taken the role, but if he abdicates.. would The Golden Goddesses choose me?”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Daku felt the Master sing on his back as Wolf said that.
“Perhaps what Hyrule needs is not a hero but an antihero. I have never assumed the mantle.. Rinki always has taken the role, but if he abdicates.. would The Golden Goddesses choose me?”
I don't know...it's a possibility. An antihero does fit you better. Heh heh.

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
I don't know...it's a possibility. An antihero does fit you better. Heh heh.
Daku chuckled, “Indeed.”

"Is that a Pit?" Ditir asked
The Daiymo turned to his Brother.
“Yes, and a great pounding of drums us coming from it.”

Suddenly a great singlular red eye peeked from the whirl wind and two great black hands

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Dalu drew his Darkmaster and swung at one of Great Hands, which rose up in the air. He waited for the other one to fall causing a bongo sound as great pieces of bine flew into the air.
*Wolfy managed to dodge them, and keep his senses going, before lunging at Bongo Bongo. He grabs hold of the shadow being, and starts biting repeatedly.*

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
@Malon
Rinku was now at Lon Lon with Malon, a place in his youth that had been respite from long journey of Time. He went to caroll where Epona nudged her snout at him, he taking his hands and petting her cheeks and leaning his head on her white forehead.
Haaa...home. Oh crap. Just remembered the roof. *Maron looks up at the roof* actually, it's not that bad. I figured there'd be a hole.

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
Haaa...home. Oh crap. Just remembered the roof. *Maron looks up at the roof* actually, it's not that bad. I figured there'd be a hole.
Link found a carrot and gave it to Epona who munched on it. He then walked over to a deep chest with some stray hat inside. He yook off his gauntlets, his chain mail coof, and pauldrons, dropping them inside. He took his green cape and threw it inside, his blond hair now fully showing as he closed it. He took his shirt with Hylian crest and walked outside and started a small fire as he threw it on the pyre.

His scarred chest muscles and chistled back exposed as he threw a pale of warm water over himself.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Link found a carrot and gave it to Epona who munched on it. He then walked over to a deep chest with some stray hat inside. He yook off his gauntlets, his chain mail coof, and pauldrons, dropping them inside. He took his green cape and threw it inside, his blond hair now fully showing as he closed it. He took his shirt with Hylian crest and walked outside and started a small fire as he threw it on the pyre.

His scarred chest muscles and chistled back exposed as he threw a pale of warm water over himself.
holy mother of death mountain heat... So, how's it feel to know you don't have to live in a tree anymore?

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
holy mother of death mountain heat... So, how's it feel to know you don't have to live in a tree anymore?
Turning as suds and water rolled down his chest between his pecks, he took a towel and began to dry, using the fire to help warm himself.

“I am thankful for your hospitality. Living in a tree can be fun, to be one with nature. That said, I find this place a better balance of niceties and nature.”

A Sky Blue shirt laid on a fence with white undershirt. He went over to put the undershirt on, sliding it over his wounded body, and tying some leater strands at the neck, he then pulled over the blue tunic over it. He took what was left if water in the pale and put out the fire.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom