• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Yuri’s blood red eye shifted from looking straight ahead to rolling over to fix on Ashley beside her,
“Why would I do that? Your my friend.. wither you be a witch or not cannot change that.”
*Ashley smiles, before taking off her hood, revealing her face for the first time. Her bright red eyes and long white hair, which goes just a bit past her shoulders, reveals a young complexion her hidden fangs are not noticeable. However, she looks to be 15 or so, despite being much older than that.*
It's been so long, since I've been able to show my face to someone. Besides the forest critters, of course.

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
At Zora Domain…

IMG_4558.jpeg

King Zora had been taken to a healing pool, he had developed symptoms, his waters turning black. Rutela swam in the pool about him, her sea kelp hair falling just over his head as she rose from the water. M

“Be at peace.. the waters of Zonia will do there work.”

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
*Ashley smiles, before taking off her hood, revealing her face for the first time. Her bright red eyes and long white hair, which goes just a bit past her shoulders, reveals a young complexion her hidden fangs are not noticeable. However, she looks to be 15 or so, despite being much older than that.*
It's been so long, since I've been able to show my face to someone. Besides the forest critters, of course.
Yuri smiled, “you are beautiful!”

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
My looks can be deceiving. I haven't had company in quite a long time. Why don't you stay at my place for the long haul? I'll give you proper living arrangements. I'll give you the ground rules once were there.
Yuri smiled, “You are most kind. I shall do whatever is necessary to pitch in and help tend to things that need tending.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom