• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She grabs Sarina and checks her pulse. "Hm...... a drug....." She picks her up and carries her to her horse, where she gets an antidote and gives it to her.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Sarina wakes up suddenly seeing a shadow over her, she punches the shadow in the face not realizing this was the person who helped her. Quick as lightning she sprinted up the side of the bar and laid on the roof while the last of the effects of the drug wore off....

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Hearing the person below swearing up a storm, Sarina peeked over the side. The poor person was holding a rag to their bleeding face. She grew dizzy again, her body still raging between toxin and antidote..... She vomited over the side..... "Oh Din, Ill never be able to drink Lon Lon Milk again" :kawaii:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Kane is walking back to the bar when some vomit lands on his head. He strings together an interesting collection of curses and washes it off.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tori stands, and sees her on the roof. "Why the hell did you do that?" She calls to her, voice sounding like she had a stuffy nose

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Rolling over the side, dropping from the roof slightly wobbly, her head ached and here are all these people yelling at her..... Rubbing her temples, she walked into the bar and grabbed the Bartender and dragged him to the back. "Who drugged my Milk!?!?! Answer me!!"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" If I were to guess." He says from behind her. " It was those people that were causing the bartender`s hands to shake."

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
"You dont say?" She replied sardonically "I want to know names, who sent them, who theyre working for" The Bartender just whimpered. Dropping him to the floor, Sarina cracked her knuckles..... "hes useless"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom