• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher heads into the black market of Kakiriko Village and buys more Deku Nuts, and also buys a spray poison. He goes back to Castle Town and inspects the damage done.

The Watcher blocks with his gauntlets and jumps in the air and asks them a question. "What did I do to you?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Angel came returned to you DL7))
Angel
Angel had already started gathering his belongings. "Get up, I said! I can't help you any longer. The situation is much worse than I thought!" Angel yelled at Tori. He sighed and then heard a fight going on nearby. "Try to stand, I will be right back and explain things to you."

Mickey
After he was sure the fighting had ceased, Mickey returned to Castle Town. He wanted to be sure to find anything that was his, or could be linked to him. His pack now filled, he found a bench that survived and sat, thinking. Where was he to go now? The goddesses know he has no friend to take him in. And he knew only one member of family. Maybe I can get supplies there. Maybe I can stay there...No, I must get as far away as possible.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tori opened her eyes and stood, grunting. "Fine... What about my friend?"

((Stopped checking this thread))

"I don't want to fight. And if we do, it better be awesome. I just need to ask you something. Do you know anything about the Keeseman, such as where he is located."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Angel
"Both of you. Get her up." Angel whispered, his hand to his sword as he crept out. He halted as he noticed a Deku, the girl he had run into the other day, and a stranger. "Keeseman is probably dead." He answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom