• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Mafia: Majora's Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Vergo and ALIT are the only other two people with whom musicfan could have hidden before his death, besides me. The evidence against Vergo is compelling, and as scum, his interactions with his scumbuddies make sense. Vergo was also pursued heavily by the cop yesterday, and we've just been given a post-death message from Thar that heavily implies even further that Vergo is scum. I think the revelation of Thar's role pretty much confirms Vergo as scum.

Vote: Vergo

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Tally

Ver-go-a-go-go (3): Keeseman, Dracomajora, Big Octo

Day ends on Tuesday November 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM GMT-7
5 votes is majority. Half majority is require for a lynch. A tie will result in both players dying.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Seriously, we can end this day hella fast, and successfully at that. I mean, I wouldn't mind discussing it, but seriously, is there any room for doubt on this now?

50 gold says he's the SK.

Hmm? I'm still not absolutely sure about Draco right now.

Care to explain why we pursue Vergo over Draco, Keeseman? Even without you saying more, I think there's some decent evidence in his long drawn-out conversation with Thareous, especially the fact that Thareous wanted him lynched, but I'm still uncertain.

Kirino

Tatakae
Hmm? I'm still not absolutely sure about Draco right now.

Care to explain why we pursue Vergo over Draco, Keeseman? Even without you saying more, I think there's some decent evidence in his long drawn-out conversation with Thareous, especially the fact that Thareous wanted him lynched, but I'm still uncertain.

Don't forget that you're equally as suspect as I am.

And I think it's obvious why he and all of us are pursuing Vergo. I think the confirmed cop attempting to get him lynched is pretty substantial evidence, and Thar practically confirmed that he investigated Vergo and got a scum result with his post-death statement. And Keeseman said he knows due to night evidence, which is why he's pursuing him over me. It should be fairly obvious at this point that Vergo's scum.

Well this IS quite unfortunate, isn't it.

Nothing I can say at this point, really, I guess.

EXCEPT THAT I TOTALLY FOOLED ALL OF YOU, HAHAHAHAHAHA. MOST OF YOU STILL THOUGHT I WAS TOWN YESTERDAY, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You're SO LUCKY two people with powerful roles got in my way, because I was about to STEAMROLL the rest of you up until the very end of the game.

Random mafia kill day one? No problem. Mafia members acting stupid, and connecting themselves to another on DAY TWO!? No problem. STUPID JUSTAC00L GUY INTELLECTUALLY OUTMANEUVERING ME WHEN I TIRED TO SAVE GUMBALL? No problem. STUPID MUSICFAN INVESTIGATING ME? No problem.

RAMPANT SOFTCLAIMS THAT SHOULDN'T BE IN THE GAME? No problem mofos, because MAFIA IS GOING TO WIN NO MATTER WHAT NOW. WE'RE EVERYWHERE, AND YOU CAN'T STOP IT. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, VERO WINS.

VERGO WINS. VERGO WINS.

SCREW YOU JC AND THAREOUS. I HATE HATE HATE BEING INTELLECTUALLY OUTMANEUVERED, ESPECIALLY BY TOWNIE SCRUBS SUCH AS YOURSELF.

jk you're all cool and i love you

i had fun,

10/10 would bang constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom