• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Groose

I was replaying Skyward Sword recently, laughing at this scene as usual. Then a question popped into my head that I wanted your opinions on.

How do you think Groose would recount the events of Skyward Sword?

You can feel free to write "excerpts" from what you imagine he would say.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wouldn't like a game involving the character, considering I can't stand him. It wouldn't be as interesting as it is with Link's point of view. Groose spent about 1/3 to 1/2 of SS in Skyloft crying over the loss of Zelda. Then he just drops the Surface and spends time with Granny Impa. The Legend of Groose is a humorous yet terrible idea.

How would he recount the events?
Groose: HAHAHAHAHA LINK U OOGLY HAHA, OH NO YOU WON THE RACE WELL YOU'RE UGLY SO THAT'S OKAY
OH NO ZELDA'S GONE BOO HOO
*10 centuries later*
I THINK I'LL STOP BY TO VISIT LINK HEY DID I BREAK YOUR BACK OMG LOOK BIRD THING, AHHHHH AN OLD LADY
OMG BIG SCARY MONSTER
OMG BIG SCARY MONSTER IS BACK GOOD THING A MADE A CANON
OMG BIG SCARY MONSTER IS BACK USE THE CANON
HI OLD LADY
WELCOME BACK ZELDA YOU'RE LOOKIN' MIGHTY FYNE TUHDAY HURDUR

Yup, he's the worst character ever. ._.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I wouldnt say he's the worse character ever. More like the character with the best character development ever. He starts as a complete flaming arsehole, then turns into an ally. Impa shapes him up good. How could you not love him? He's hilarious.

But Atticus did sum things up well involving how he would tell the story. In a nutshell...

Funny that you should make a topic about him, cause me and my brother were just putting bombs by him yesterday and laughing at his reaction. Then my brother said to use the whip on him...he didn't even notice lol. I mustve hit that pompadour like 5 times. He's too busy thinking about building his catapult xD I'd love to see the situation when he turns around and sees a bunch of red hairs in the whip, then notices that half his hairdo is gone :lol:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I feel like Atticus recounted his story perfectly.
I think the story from the view of anyone other than Link, Zelda, and Impa, would just be super short and boring. Not worth listening to or watching.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
That would be awesome, but thata would be the worst ending to a game ever lol. I guess by doing like Commander Shepard from Mass Effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom