• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She had lowered her gun, but then she raised it back up when two others appeared in the doorway. What the hell is this?!

Tass absolutely hated stand-stills. She despised when people told her to drop her weapons - they were her only stronghold.

"You drop yours, I'll drop mine." Her eyes could cut steel with the look she was giving this new guy. She meant it.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Patrick: "HELLO?! WHO IS HERE"he bellowed with his sword in his had he fliped a swich to light the hallway. Difrent hidaway then gotcha

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Krissy sighed and walked forward, gun down, "Hello. I am a real person. Don't shoot me, seriously. Or I will drag you to hell with me."

Shannon was a surprised by her courage, so he lowered his weapon, "Why... hello there..."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Dillon

Dillon was shocked to see her carrying a child. He lowered his guns, but his expression didn't change. "Who are you, and do you need help or shelter?" He asked. He may be living in the wastelands of America, but he still wasn't going to refuse to help people in need. "Follow me" he said, stopping at the fire escape. He ran towards the wall, pushing off of it and aiming for the second story fire escape, as the first one was gone. He said "Hand me your kid, and then I'll pull you up," He reached his hand down through the gap a ladder would be at.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(lol, "Tylin" Chili?)

Dantay:

He cursed Krissy for walking in first.

Such an idiot!

He then tossed his weapons in the room for the people to see.

"I'll wait for you to drop your's for me to show myself."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I'm so caught up in RP-ing today... I'm confusing names...

Tassurelle:

She admired the tenacity that the woman had, so she gave her an appreciatory nod. Tass was still questionable to the male, but nonetheless, she dropped her gun on the table since he had dropped his.

"Alright, alright. Come in."

Go_Skyward

Krissy looked back at Dantay with a look that said 'I told you so'.

She walked over to the now becoming very small area where the others were standing, "Hello, I'm Krissy. And your names our" she appeared to ask this question more at Shannon.

Shannon spoke quickly, "I'm Shannon Wolfe. Its nice to meet you, mevrouw."

Krissy frowned, "What did you just call me?

Wolf's hand collided with his forehead, "I was speaking Dutch again... wasn't I? Ahem, I called you 'madam'"

(Rock... LOBSTER! .... anyone going to reply to CHB?)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Patrick sees a wolf in his base. "So what did you kill"
The wolf "so you made armor. By the way it was a human. Intresting things ." :O. Patrick stabs the wolf through the chest and opens his sword.
Patrick was able to kill it becouse it was not paying atention to him.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Tayler

"Finally here!" She said, a grin on her face. She brushed aside her bangs with her hand, again. She looked around and grimaced at her sudden stupidity. She saw a few zombies turn, and she raised her gun, firing a bullet in each of their heads. It was loud, even through her music blaring from her headphones. She knew she would need to go higher, and she started looking for anything to climb with. She walked around, finally finding a place to climb. She was quickly on the roof, scanning around for anything alive. She saw a gun store. "I'm heading there" She said, running from rooftop to rooftop. She finally walked into the place, hearing yelling. "Well, if they don't kill me on sight, I think I could be friends with them," She walked into the room, seeing a few people. She saw weapons on the ground and put her gun down and removing her headphones. "You guys are loud." She said, smirking.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Seeing that his hide out was not safe he deside to find another building. He hears shouting. He climes up to the window. He sees and over hears a conver sation going on. He almost loses his footing but catches him self on the window letting out a big sigh of relife that the otheres in the room hear.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tass:

She threw her hands up in the air, giving an exasperated sigh. She should be happy that this many people were alive, but she didn't think it'd all be in one place.

"Yeah, he does that a lot." She responded to Krissy, then rolled her eyes at Wolf. "Wolf, would you stop? We don't need you shouting that right now. Obviously, we're being too loud for our own good."

Tass gave up reaching for her weapon when she saw the girl with the headphones. She went through her name like a routine. "I'm Tass, he's Wolf, she's Krissy, and that's Dantay."

She was momentarily frightened by a knock at the window, but little to her surprise, it was another non-diseased human. She opened the latch to the window. "Join the freakin' party!" She grabbed the boy's shirt, dragging him in. She didn't care if she hurt him, she just hoped that he was the last one for now.

"Alright. Let's do a little pow-wow, get to know little things about each other. Everybody get in a circle." Everyone agreed to do so, and somehow they all fit into the small room.

"I'm Tass. I'm twenty years old, and I've been here for a couple months. I stopped searching lands for people because it was getting useless, so I did the best I could here... in Las Vegas. I have no family survival. I'm the only one." She wanted no pity from anyone else, she was only telling her story.

"Who's next?"

Go_Skyward

Shannon sat down with his weapon in his lap, "Err.. that was... blunt wasn't it?"

Krissy laughed, "I like that. I can't believe so many people are alive... but wow... so many. This is crazy. I'm Krissy. I'm 21. I have no family either, I came here because I was sent the message, 'Las Vegas, Resistance"

Shannon interrupted her, "I sent that message..."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

He saw the girl drop her gun and walked in with his hands down. He refused to act like a prisoner in front of anyone. Suddenly the girl seemed to get agitated as more people came in. She got them all in a circle.

Dantay sighed. He really didn't like telling people who he was. "Dantay, age twenty-five, I've been heading to Florida for a while." He looked to the next person.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Well, I'm Tayler, 15, and you guys are hentaiteki," she said, smirking. She was surprised that so many people were alive, and in one place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom