• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Journey to a Land and Sky Land

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well this is base off my Character Mizu I hope you like it and Rated G so let everyone see

Chapter 1 The legend of Mizu

Once in a land above Hyrule, the people of Hyrule say there was a girl who had lived in the sky. The people knew she would come to Hyrule. The sages had made a mirror to get to her world, but no one ever went there. This made the legend of the girl what was so special. Her name was Mizu and it means water in the ancient Hylian language. Mizu currently resides in her Castle of the Sky Land. Mizu was looking outside of her castle then saw the mirror of the Sages created. She then decided to go to the land below Sky Land—Hyrule. She looked, but she was sad to see her mother gone. With her father, she asked him if she could go there.Her father said, “Once you are older Mizu, you can go to the land below… but you’re too young now. Just wait, okay?”
Mizu listened to him or she may never go to the land below… Mizu went to her room and looked out of the castle’s window. She saw the people of her land enter the castle. She hurried down the stairs to see what was happening.

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
It's not really good.That chapter was WAY to short.You need to make it alot longer,and with alot more detail.

Kirino

Tatakae
Yeah,but you shouldn't post it till it's completly done.You should only post the chapter once it's ready.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Yeah it was kinda short,but I see what you wanted. Maybe if you added more detail to the chapter. This to me seemed more like a prologue. There's also a run-on sentence. Sentence #4 to be exact. Good story though.

It's not really good.That chapter was WAY to short.You need to make it alot longer,and with alot more detail.

Dracomajora, this is only one of those prolouges to let you know a bit about the story... I promise you the actual story will get more in depth and interesting. As a good writer myself, I see a bit of potential in this short and simple introduction of hers. Having been writing a story not for a school project at her age is a true gift, so please be nice.

Kirino

Tatakae
You kinda messed it up.Heres it fixed

Chapter 1 The legend of Mizu

Once In a Land above Hyrule,the People of Hyrule say there lived a girl in the Sky.The legend of the Girl exists in Hyrule.The People knew she will come to Hyrule.The sages made a mirror to get to her world but no one went there.The legend of the Girl what was so special.Her name meant water,it was Mizu.Mizu now is in her castle of the Sky land.

Dracomajora, this is only one of those prolouges to let you know a bit about the story... I promise you the actual story will get more in depth and interesting. As a good writer myself, I see a bit of potential in this short and simple introduction of hers. Having been writing a story not for a school project at her age is a true gift, so please be nice.

Yeah,but it said chapter 1,so it was kind of misleading,but youre right.This will probably be a very good story.

Kirino

Tatakae

Yeah,but it said chapter 1,so it was kind of misleading,so i thought it was an actual chapter,but youre right.This will probably be a very good story.I'll stop judging.

EDIT:Crap,I double posted.

OotLord1003

Young Link
HEY! Everyone lay off! It's really good, and you should'nt judge a story by it's legnth! I found it QUITE interesting and I really want to hear more! so keep up the good work!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
HEY! Everyone lay off! It's really good, and you should'nt judge a story by it's legnth! I found it QUITE interesting and I really want to hear more! so keep up the good work!
Thanks I took my Time for it and Two is coming soon

Thanks I took my Time for it and Two is coming soon

Here is chapter Two

Chapter 2: Mizu is Taken

When Mizu came down stairs, she saw the people were after her. She then remembered that she had powers. Mizu used her water powers to get their attention.
.....Mizu shouted, “What do you want from me?!”
.....They did not answer. She saw her dad and went to him, but found him dead. She was angry at the townsfolk for doing this. She then eyed the Sword of Water that lay near him. Her father’s last words were to kill the evil from the Land of the Sky. After Mizu had the Sword of Water in her possession, it gave her a pendant. Mizu looked down at it. It appeared to have a special type of water in it. It seemed mysterious and powerful. She wanted to use it, but then she thought she may need it for future use. Also with her, were two items—a wand and a pan flute. They were the Wind Waker and Spirit Flute.
Although now prepared to fight back, it was too late. They had taken her away from her Castle in the sky. Mizu was kept in a cell that repelled any magic.
.....A stranger approached her and said, “You will be kept here until you give up.”
.....Mizu felt that her role was a major one, so she refused to give up on her destiny. She just cannot stay here for the rest of her life; she must think of a plan…

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
It's looks pretty good. But I think I heard a story similar to this somewhere before. I just can't put my finger on it. I wonder how the rest of it will be like.

P

Princess Midna

Well you did great you should Publish that in real life Josie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom