• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Hybloods

Hey y'alls! I'm posting a little later than I should have, but the wait is over! Here we go!

Prologue

Three women were gathered in a beautiful, green forest. The sun was long asleep by now, with the moon beginning it's shift. The stars glistened like diamonds, and constellations looked down, jealous of the humans who could walk and talk. The ladies began their meeting.

"We have commited a terrible crime. The Three of us are the only immortals who should not have children. What shall we do?" asked the one with vibrant blue eyes.

"This is coming from you Nayru? Quite the surprise," the one with soft green eyes chuckled.

"Be quiet, both of you! Do you want someone catching us here?!" snapped the one with sinister red eyes. "I said we should do this on top of Death Mountain. But noooooo, Nayru decides to do it where "no one will find us", and picks Du Weldenvarden! How are we supposed to navigate with all these trees?"

"Din, you hypocrite! Those elves will find us if you keep rambling. They can hear a pin drop from miles away!" said the green-eyed one.

"Farore, Din, stop. We must continue. Now, what shall we do? We have all had a child, which is against the pact we made after the Great War. Any ideas?" said Nayru.

"I suppose the only thing we can do is send them to camp with the rest of them," Farore suggested.

"Camp Hyblood? You're serious?" said Din.

"What other choice do we have? Besides, I predict that they will one day save Hyrule from a mighty force of evil....," Nayru went on.

"It is done. They will train at Hyblood. Agreed?" Farore asked.

"Agreed," they all said in unison. "Now, we must get out of here," said Farore. "Already I hear elves walking towards us," said Din.

"Next time, we're doing this behind Hogwarts," said Nayru.

"We must escape. They are almost here," Din warned.

In a flash of blue, green, and red light, the goddesses disappeared.

Jedizora

:right:
Du Weldenvarden? Eargon for the win. Anyway, so far you've done a god job. Even if it was copited from percy jackson a little bit.

This is a fan fiction. It isn't going to be 100% original. There will be familiar names here and there. BUT, without further ado... (PG-13 for violence and cussing)

Chapter One

He felt alone. He always did.

It was nights like this that made Ark Mantrios wonder. Why was he alone? He was an elf, and elves almost rarely had children. When they did, it was taken as a sign of true love. But he lived with his father, and his father alone. He lay awake, as always, wondering why. Why was he subjected to isolation like this? Why had his mother run from him before he could even walk? Why was he so different?

"I think I'll go outside," he decided. He snatched his quiver, put on his shoes, and sat on his windowsill. After a second or two, he jumped. As he stuck the landing, he ran into the woods. The forest in Du Weldenvarden was heaven for an elf like him at night. He loved to climb the tallest tree he could find, look over the forest from a high branch, or simply hear what the animals had to say. Speaking to animals was a rare gift in elves.

He found the tallest tree after a few more paces. Ivy vines coiled around it like snakes. He seized a vine and hoisted himself up. In a few minutes, he was at the top an altidudinous tree, feeling like he could see all the way to the mountains. However, his fantasy ended abruptly. He heard women bickering beneath him. Quick as the wind, he stealthily hopped down from branch to branch, until he could hear them clearly. Without warning, he was blinded by a brilliant flash of red, blue, and green light. Ark was taken aback. What had happened just then?

"One of them seemed oddly familiar," he thought quizzically.

Meanwhile, farwaway in a kingdom called Hyrule, a sun shower was storming on Kakariko Village. A girl who went by Galilee, was sitting at her window. She sighed.

"Skye just can't make up her mind today," she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. Galilee went to open it. Her childhood friend Ryli stood at the door. She was sopping wet, and had her katana sheathed on her belt, as always.

"What were you doing outside? It's pouring!" Galilee exclaimed.

"Some ghosts had to tell me something, so I went to listen to what they had to say," Ryli replied. Ryli had the ability to see the truth, which enabled her to see ghosts, invisible things, and people thoughts and intentions. She had blood-red eyes symbolizing this, which made her seem malevolent, but she actually had a kind heart.

"What did they have to say?" Galilee asked.

"They said that the Big Three goddesses are stressed about something. It isn't Ganondorf this time. And to answer your other question, they've all had children. One in here in Hyrule, one in Uru'Baen, one in Middle Earth. Who do you think they are?" Ryli explained as she began drying off.

"Please don't read my mind for one thing. Also, whoever it is, it probably isn't me," Galilee replied. Her life was a colossal mess. Her mother died when Galilee was young, and when she was ten, she got a repulsive scar down her left leg. A horde of monsters attacked the village, and while she fought well, well wasn't ever quite enough. What were the odds that a goddess was her mother? Silence fell over the two girls.

"There might be a slim chance Galilee. Have a little faith. Even a little bit will get you far," Ryli said, breaking the ghostly silence.

Apologies for the delay! Sorry if this is so short. I'm doing my best.

Chapter Two

Zira wasn't listening. She was a human who lived in Middle Earth, apprenticed to a wizard. Sometimes she wondered how she got there, why she was stuck here. She didn't want to be stuck here, living in a villiage where one almost always had to crouch down, just to enter a house.

"Zira, are you listening?" said her master, called Saron.

"Yes," she lied. She was a good liar. It was an acquired skill, but this was all she used it for. She looked yearningly out the window. All those jolly hobbits outside disgusted her sometimes. Suddenly, the foul memories rushed back to her. Her parents had left her on Saron's doorstep when she was a mere infant. He had taken good care of her; she had never been outside of Hobbiton though. She wished to see the world beyond the Shire. Her mind had almost succeded in going elswhere, when a stern "ahem" startled her.

"How I wish I could see the world beyond Hobbiton," she thought.

Later that night, she was tossing and turning like a ship in storm. Insomnia had possesed her. A strange message had clouded the rest of her thoughts.

Ark sat on the slender branch, astonishment paralyzing him. Who were they? What were they doing? Many questions arose in his mind. He slid off the branch, and swifter than he came, he went home. He decided to dwell upon this in bed. He climbed back up to the window. Stealth was a skill he had acquired over the years. He crawled into his bed. He often liked to sleep to take his mind off of things, such as the only other Elf child. She left years ago without reason. He tried hard to push these feelings away.

Sleep didn't help much though. He was kept awake by a disturbing thought.

Night was a lonely time. Ryli always went to speak with the ghosts who were phobic of daytime. She was alone, for now. She climbed into bed, letting calm thoughts take over her head. Calm thoughts were repelled though. She was possesed, almost incepted, with this message: Go to The Hidden Village in Hyrule. The Hybloods are waiting for you.

Last edited:
Chapter Three

Zira bolted upright, and began gasping for breath. Hyrule wasn't too far away, was it? She was going to find out.

Saron had a library in his house, containing some of the dustiest, grimiest books one had ever seen. She quickly cast a night vision spell. Suddenly, her sight turned a vibrant green. She scoured the library in search of his atlas. Once she did find it, she carefully pulled it out as not to make a sound. Swiftly, she flipped through the pages until she came across a map of Hyrule. Middle Earth wasn't far away, and she would use a form of travel besides walking. She'd be able to get there.

Without wasting another moment, she began gathering necessary provisions, like a few spell books, food, and her reed wand. Hastily, she climbed out her window. She ran as fast as her legs were able, when she was stopped. A familiar voice called "What are you doing at this ungodly hour, Zira?"

Ark's eyes popped open. Hyrule was so far away. How would he get there? Suddenly, he remembered something. He slung his quiver around his back, leaped out the window, and ran with the wind at his back. He ran, faster than he had run in years.

He finally reached a clearing where Ellesmera was miles behind him. He plucked a piece of grass, and positioning it between his thumbs, he used what seemed to be his second-to-last breath, and blew. Off in the horizon, a dragon, with glimmering green scales soared, and landed right near him.

"Long time, no see, Drakalia," Ark said to the majestic beast.

"Why call me now, at an hour when all else is asleep?" she asked telepathically.

"I have to get to Hyrule. I've got a quest to fulfill," he said. Without another word, they rode off into the distance.

Galilee sat in her bed, taken aback. She knew that she had no other choice. Quickly she packed her provisions, and snuck out of the village. She mounted her horse, Altair, and they galloped off toward the Bridge of Eldin. Thunder boomed, and rain fell, soaking everything ins sight.

"Dammit," she thought. "Hey!" Ryli called, interrupting her thoughts.

"What are you doing?" Galilee asked.

"Same to you," Ryli replied. Galilee to the whole story. Ryli nodded gravely.

"I see. I'm coming with you," she declared.

"Why? You desperately want to travel alongside me on a quest that could mean our deaths. You realize that, do you not?" Galilee said.

"That's what friends are for, isn't it? To bear each other's burdens, no matter what the cost," Ryli replied.

"You're the best friend a person could ask for, Ryli. Get on," Galilee surrendered. The two then rode off in the pouring rain to the Hidden Village, preparing for the toil and bloodshed ahead of them.

Chapter Four

The pair were mounted upon Galilee's faithful steed, riding in the pouring rain. Their hair was plastered to their faces, and they were about to start shivering from the cold. The rain felt like many hammers pounding on their bodies, but they didn't care. Determination was fresh in their minds.

"Galilee, I think we might be ambushed. Keep your guard up," Ryli advised.

"Maybe. Look, we're on the bridge. We're almost there," Galilee replied, a smile on her face. Right as she finished the sentence, an arrow narrowly missed Ryli's head.

"I knew it! Bulbins! Lay low," Ryli said. They ducked, praying that the littlest bit of luck would be in their favor. Arrow after arrow whizzed by. Their luck was abundant, but short lived. Ryli was shot in the arm.

"AUGH!" she released a piercing shriek.

"Hang on! We'll make it," Galilee promised. But she wasn't sure. Would her friend remain breathing before she could find medical care? A flash of lightning interrupted her thoughts. The village was illuminated in what seemed like endless darkness. A small flame of hope burned within her soul. She yanked Altair's reins with all her might. No one was at the entrance.

"We are not the enemy. Reveal yourselves to mortal eyes," Ryli moaned weakly. Out of the nothingness, two boys and two girls appeared. The oldest was a boy who had a dagger at his waist, then a girl a little younger than Galilee, with a quiver at her back, then a boy the same age with an elaborate hilt, then a taller girl with dual swords at her back. One was bone dry, while the other three were sopping wet.

"Not cool, Zordo! You promised you'd get wet!" said the younger girl.

"Well, excuse me, princess," said the one called Zordo.

"Zordo, Ella, stop the violence," said the younger boy.

"Keep your damn nose out of our buisness, Sully! Don't start too, Lynn," Zordo jeered.

"What the hell did I do?" Lynn replied.

"I'm certain you did something," said Ella.

"Uh, guys, sorry to interrupt your tiff..... but my friend might die if she dosen't get medical attention!" Galilee exclaimed.

"Why the heck didn't you say so? Come on!" said Sully. Suddenly, they noticed a glimmering, green beast careening down from the horizon.

Jedizora

Ugh, you had to give my charecter the worst line in zelda history. I'm not entirley sure what happened, but I suppose it had to do with water, seeing as how everyone ecept zzordo is wet. You are getting to be a better writer with each chapter.

Ganondork

goo
LOL Well excuse me princess! Haha. It's a good story so far. Names, and places aren't original. So far they seem to all come from Assassin's creed (Altair) The Inheritance Series (A lot of references) and Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Camp Hyblood). It's interesting, and you're definately improving. However, I felt you lacked some details. Like you could have added on to the arrow to the arm part. Not totally sure he'd die from that injury unless it gets infected, though. ;)

Um, if you'd read Percy Jackson, jedizora... Percy (main character in Percy Jackson, obviously) is the son of Poseidon. Seeing as his father is associated with water, if, say, it's raining, Percy can decide whether or not he gets wet. So, yeah....

Also, as I said before, there WILL be familiar names here and there. AND for the record, I've never played Assasain's Creed, so how would I know?

Jedizora

Oh yeah... I kinda forgot that my charecter was the son of the sea goddess, Saelea.

Ganondork

goo
Also, as I said before, there WILL be familiar names here and there. AND for the record, I've never played Assasain's Creed, so how would I know?

Two things:
1. I'm not putting you down, I'm critiquing you.
2. That's actually surprising that you didn't play Assassin's Creed and you picked Altair. Wonder where else that name comes from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom