• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild "The History of the Royal Family of Hyrule"

Aku

Essentially you're just saying what I always argue that Ganondorf is not the only incarnation of Demise.
Exactly. Plus in this context it would make more sense for him not to be. I suspect however that there is more to this Ganon then meets the eye, something that we haven't heard before, or haven't thought of before.

Actually, it means that it's less evolved... more animalistic, essentially... basically just referring to wild, beast-like form that Ganon appears to have been in since his return, compared to the more humanoid, intelligent forms he has taken in other games.
True, but this thing might not even be Ganondorf. It might be Demise (or his hatred) taking on the form of Ganon. That alone would make it primal, since it's essentially the raw embodiment of a demon king's hatred.

True, but this thing might not even be Ganondorf. It might be Demise (or his hatred) taking on the form of Ganon. That alone would make it primal, since it's essentially the raw embodiment of a demon king's hatred.
I didn't specify Ganondorf, although there has never been an incarnation of Ganon that wasn't at one point Ganondorf previously, so it's unlikely that this will be any different.
And Ganondorf is an incarnation of Demise's hatred anyway, but that does not make him primal, only hateful.

The more humanoid, intelligent forms I was actually referring to are the other forms of Ganon specifically that were more pig-man than pig-monster... those that maintained their ability for logical thought after transforming, rather than just running wild in a destructive rage like Calamity Ganon.
For comparison, the Imprisoned could be considered a primal form of Demise (although I actually suspect it to be Demise's hatred, rather than Demise himself)... a simpler creature that acts more out of instinct than intellect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom