• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Hidden World

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Aww, no new chapter.:( I was really hoping to see who that girl was.:rolleyes: I guess all writers have their time of pausing. Well, can't wait till you come out with the new one!;)

Toboe

Melody Malone
Hey guys, sorry for the LONG wait but I've got chapter three now.^^ I am often unable to get to my computer with the files so It's been hard to write, but I haven't given up yet!^^

Chapter 3: mysterious girl

When Emily got back, she went over to Tekara and sat down on the couch and said, “I think I should go get to know the girl who looks so much like me.”

Tekara didn’t say anything and just thought for a while but by the time she thought it was a bad idea Emily was already over there saying hello. So as Tekara was thinking, Emily went over to the girl and said, “Hi, um...” She pauses for a second or two and then the strange girl says, “I know what you mean. You say hi and then you don’t know what else to say. You could always say your name you know.”

Emily smiles and then laughs a little and then says, “My name is Emily um… what’s yours?” The strange girl said in reply, “Nice to meet you Emily, my name is Arora. Oh! Sorry, so rude of me, these are my friends, this is Elliot and Sela.” As Arora said their names Emily waved at them with a smile on her face. Elliot looked like an elf and looked to be about fourteen, with medium blonde hair, a silver tunic and brown pants and boots.

Sela looked like an elf too and about fourteen, with light brown hair, blue eyes, a scar down her left leg, she was wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt. Elliot said, “Hi, having fun at the party?” Emily replied, “Yeah, how about you guys, you having fun?” They all said yes.

Tekara walks over smiles and waves and whispers to Emily, “What are you doing!” Then the cook yelled out, “Diners ready!” Emily whispered to Tekara and said, “I’m doing what I said I would, saying hello to Arora.”

“Arora is the name of the girl?”

“Yeah, now I’m going to introduce you to them.” Then Emily started speaking aloud to Arora and her friends, “This is my friend Tekara,” They all said hi and then Arora said, “Why don’t we all eat dinner together?” Everybody agreed and they all went to go eat dinner. So they all sat down and ate dinner after dinner they sang happy birthday to Justin and then eat cake. After the party everyone went home but Emily and Aora and their friends they stayed to help clean up. Justin said to them, “Hey I’m going on a vacation starting tomorrow at seven; I was wondering if any of you wanted to come.” Emily said, “We’d be glad to come, Tekara and I of course, I don’t know if the others want to come but we will.” Tekara looked at Emily and whispered to her, “What! I can’t go.” Emily whispered back to her, “Well you said your parents did want time together.” Emily smiled and Tekara whispered, “Fine I’ll go.” Arora then said, “And we would love to go.” Elliot, Sela and Arora had basically the same conversation Emily and Tekara had, but in the end all of them ended up saying yes. And so after cleaning up they all went home to pack and then went to bed.

End of chapter three.

Sorry for the shortness but this is a short story so the chapters aren't long anyhow. Hope you liked it though.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom