• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Great War of the Adrsia Station

Chapter 1
Once Aci (A-ci) and Ceil (Like the beginning of ceiling.) got off the ship they were at the entrance to the now captured Adrsia Station. The opened the entrance to it and faced aai guards of extreme strength. Ceil unsheathed his glowing sword and Aci unsheathed his armor piercing weapon. They launched at the guards and after some time of battling they emerged unscathed.

They came to main room a then retreated out on the station and informed their leader, Apicat, of their progress.
"Good. You discovered the main room of the Adrisa Station where the center working are located waiting to deactivate Aan's guards." said Apicat
"Sir, are we going to take back the entire station?" asked Ceil.
"Of course we are you nitwit!" retorted Apicat.
"So we have to defeat the Raging Whirlwind, Dream Dragon, Cat Attak (Spelled wrong on purpose.), and" replied Aci
"Yes, the Torture of Time." said Apicat.
Aci and Ceil entered the Adrisia Station waiting to face the dangers of it.​
I guess i'll try my skills at making a story.

chapter 2 (I forgot the cast of characters) Cast: Main: Aci Other: Ceil, Apicat, Raging Whirlwind, Cat Attak, Dream Dragon, Torture of Time, and Aan.
Ceil and Aci found that the main room had five ways to go now and went on their way to Raging Whirlwinds's room.
"I think we are three rooms from Raging Whirlwind's room." said Aci
They raced through the first room and then came to a room with spikes in all directions.
"How do we get past?" asked Ceil.
"Don't worry, I got this." replied Aci.
He took out a grapping hook nad swung across the room and threw it back to Ceil.
"Swing across before it slips."yelled Aci.
"Ceil swung across, just barely making it.
Ceil gasped while being calmed by Aci.
"Want to take a break before we face it?" asked Aci.
"Yes, that would be wonderful!" gasped Ceil. After a short break they entered the room. A shadow appeared on the ground. An ugly monstrosity appeared.​
To be continued...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom