• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Great War of Hyrule

Hey, peeps! I'm posting this a little early. I'm nice that way. But I still REALLY need more sign ups before I can post chapter one. Enough if my ranting. Onwards!

Prologue

The night was dark and cool. A Hyrule castle guard was patrolling the outer wall. The stars shone brightly, and all was peaceful. Nothing could go wrong.

That very night however, something did.

A strange looking horse could barely be seen in the distance. Following it was an army of moblins, stalfos, and any other repulsive monster one could think of. Suddenly, it dawned in the soldier who was charging towards the castle.

"Somebody alert the guard captain! The castle's being stormed!" he shouted. Spear in hand, the guard ran, ready to fight.

Before anyone knew it, a stream of knights came rushing out of the castle. Monster after monster, man after man, fell as the strong scent of blood and the screams of agony filled the air.

The Great War had begun.

As usual, can't wait for feedback! Sign ups are here. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?21403-Sign-Up.-Please. Post people, post!

Edit: I JUST noticed that I posted in the wrong sub forum. Herpa derp. So please don't say that I put this in the wrong forum. Seriously, it's an honest mistake. :sweat:

Short, but nice. I'd suggest a tad bit more description, but I could still clearly see what was going on, so it's all good.^^ This looks promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom