• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Game.... Is the Tri-Force Real?

Ok. So I have been sitting on this fun little idea for a while, but i never knew of a good time to bring it up. So here it goes.
What are your Thoughts on the Tri-Force being real?

I know it sounds farfetched (and keep in mind this is a game lol), but have you noticed the Legendary Tri-Force in the everyday world around you? If you are a disbeliever then maybe i could shed some light on what i mean.
View attachment 29365View attachment 29366View attachment 29367View attachment 29368

Ok Now look at these cards you have Brune a Blue Card, Gisela a Red Card, and Sigarda a green Card and Then You have Avacyn an all white card.

This is how i see it. The 3 colored angels are the commanders for Avacyns army against the League of Evil. So in this case Ayacyn is Hylia and her ability over making your units empowered by divine might is like Hylias. Then the Three angels would be Nayru, Din, and Farore, respectively, each with an ability that would be equal to The golden goddess (Firey rage, Law and the ability to control it, the courage to not be subjegated by your opponent). Does that not sound like someone else interpretation of the Tri-Force and the Golden Goddesses?

View attachment 29369
Then i was out eating and i opened up my kids crayons and look i found the Tri-Force!!!
SO here comes the game. Whether you notice it or not the Tri-Force is all around us. Where Have you seen or noticed other Tri-Forces, either obvious or not? Feel free to post your opinons and or pics and let us see if this Tri-Force is real!!! :)

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Well none of your LINKs worked... which is ironic on Zelda Dungeon. Second, I think it's a little ridiculous to seriously believe that an object in a plot for a fantasy video game could be real... it's like thinking Hogwarts is seriously an academy in another dimension.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
It would be cool but it does seem quite
Farfetchd.gif

But this is pretty interesting while on the subject of the triforce IRL:

Worlds Oldest Swords Have Triforce on Them

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Well Red, Blue, and Green are very common colors(Sky, and Water: Blue, Earth: Red, Nature: Green), and the tri force is based off of a real emblem.

Well none of your LINKs worked... which is ironic on Zelda Dungeon. Second, I think it's a little ridiculous to seriously believe that an object in a plot for a fantasy video game could be real... it's like thinking Hogwarts is seriously an academy in another dimension.

well i was just posting this to get people to look for Tri-Force Shaped objects around them and i thought it would have been fun. i wasnt trying to pose them as being 100% real. i just thought that posting it like this would have been interesting. so sorry for the confusion and the links worked for me earlier

and that link to those swords was cool cuz i had never seen them before. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom