• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Freedom of the Sky SU

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Well since the Knight Academy RP is dead, I have decide...(To feed it to the fire ants!) To make a new one!

After the discovery of the world below, most of the Skyloftians left for the new land, but some stayed in the sky. After a great war, the access to the sky was cut off... And over many years, Skyloft was forgotten... But people still lived there, and this is their story!

Here is the sign up sheet. 6 places are free, sorry, the last Skyloft RP seemed to go a bit crazy. Oh! And no demon connections, or modern like attire.

Name:
Personality:
Main Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Backstory:
Notes:

Here's my character.

Name: Raios
Appearance: Pretty much like link, minus the hat.
Personality: He is very fun loving, and loves getting into trouble for the thrill of it. Despite this, he very kind hearted, and will help people in need, even if doesn't know them at all.
Main Weapon: Sword
Secondary Weapon: Bow'n'Arrow
Backstory: He is some how related to the Hero, but over the years his exact roots where forgotten. He is of the 20 remaining people on the main island of Skyoft.
Notes: N/a

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Rai Stevens
Personality: short temper, violent when angered.
Main Weapon: longsword
Secondary Weapon: fists
Backstory: He grew up alone on Skyloft, trained as a knight, and graduated 7 years ago
Notes: He is very strong, and very smart, but must control his temper

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Shigeru Miyamoto
Main weapon: Rapier.
Secondary weapon: Longbow
Loftwing color: Green
Notes: Likes to invent and create.

I'm in!
Name: Melica
Appearance: Auburn hair, golden eyes. Average height and mature build. Wears green pants tucked into her boots and a black elbow-length shirt. She has a green vest over that, and a brown belt with scabbards. Brown boots. Sometimes dark gloves when fighting or flying.
Personality: Quick thinking and impulsive. Never considers safety or being careful. She's quite persuasive.
Main Weapon: Dual Swords
Secondary Weapon: Long silver knife
Backstory: Born on a loftwing by accident. Her closest friend is her Loftwing because few trust her free spirit and impulsive behavior. Fends for herself, mostly.
Notes: Graduated the Knight Academy five years ago. She prefers fighting over talking despite her persuasive abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom