• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Messenger?

startimer

Resident Cartographer
In TP, after you get the Dominion rod, there is a lot of talk about some "messenger of the heavens". Technically since TP Link weilds the rod, he would be considered the current messenger, but since the title and position are already established there have to have been other messengers before him. And since SS is going to feature travel between Hyrule and the Heavens (Skyloft), I can't help but wonder if SS Link could be the first messenger.

I did a quick search of the forums; I saw a few discussions about Skyloft possible becoming The City in the Sky, but I didn't see anything about this messenger deal. I might have missed something, I dunno.

Well, it's too early to say for sure, but I think it's plausible...

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
It can be easily assumed that SS Link is the messenger of the Heavens and the Dominion Rod + Skyward Sword could be the keys for travel...Im really excited to play this game whenever it comes out....Im more anticipated for SS than any other game this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom