• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The fifth statue in the Depths the representation of the Mogmas?

It does kind of fit the profile. Just like how some Zora evolved into the Rito, the Mogma evolved into there Dephes form. Maybe they are the same race was the Ancient Hero.

Attachments

• F-GbCSCWwAAgJhs.jpeg
    F-GbCSCWwAAgJhs.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 9
I've generally stated that the statues look too much like reptiles to be Mogma. The armor may be the reason for that reptilian look. I still think we don't know enough about the Zoni to say that the Hero's aspect isn't Zoni, so I think blending the two is a bit extraneous, and isn't necessary for the core idea.

1. How long had Raru been ruling his 'Hyrule" for in the Totk past?
Right now, I'm thinking his rule predated Demis's first attack, and that Hylia basically took charge around the time Demise did attack. As for the length of his rule; long enough to create a large, strong kingdom, and become beloved, while not exceeding the average adult Hylian lifespan.

2. Once in "Skyloft" wouldnt the Mogmas "De-volve"? (limited space) shrinky legs
Going from the large depths, to tight caves and tight burrows might have that effect.

Right now, I'm thinking his rule predated Demis's first attack, and that Hylia basically took charge around the time Demise did attack. As for the length of his rule; long enough to create a large, strong kingdom, and become beloved, while not exceeding the average adult Hylian lifespan.

Going from the large depths, to tight caves and tight burrows might have that effect.
U have the most similar views on the timeline to myself out of anyone i have talked too, i would like to know more about your ideas.
Could the Zonai have been in Hyrule for say "One thousand years"?
Given the other Zonai Turned "Draco" by Totk Past?

#Note:
Raru
is "Zonai" not a "Hyrulian"

Hyrulian life expectancy -100 years
Zonai Life expectancy - ???? years.

Last edited:
It does kind of fit the profile. Just like how some Zora evolved into the Rito, the Mogma evolved into there Dephes form. Maybe they are the same race was the Ancient Hero.
Zeltik said they looked like frogs and now I can't unsee it. Maybe something to do with the Traveler's Deity statues or the Bubbulfrogs. They are probably the same barbarian race as the Ancient Hero, but I still see a frog.

I Disagree, Conjecture.
The Statues ARE depicting the "Mogmas" (Ancient Hero Aspect).

#Look at the LEGS of Ancient hero aspect and the "Mogma" statues in the depths.

No other race fits the profile and there presence as a statue in the Depths Helps create totk past as the 1st calamity and that gives us our 1st datum point in time, and yes the "Ancient Hero" could indeed be of the "Mogma"

Last edited:
Could the Zonai have been in Hyrule for say "One thousand years"?
Zoni history must extend well before Rauru's reign. One thousand is an easy bet. One thousand and ten thousand are used often enough in the series. For the dissapearance of the people to be noteworthy, especally seperate from their arival, there would need to be a considerable gap between those two events.

#Note:
Raru
is "Zonai" not a "Hyrulian"

Hyrulian life expectancy -100 years
Zonai Life expectancy - ???? years.
You are correct in that we don't know what the Zoni natural life span is. Knowing that might help refine the length of Rauru's reign. I'm limiting his reign to the Hyrulian life span because we are only aware of one marriage, and there is no mention of Rauru ruling for many generations.

I believe its the other way around, Mogma started off tall and strong with "Large legs" but when they were raised to "Skyloft"
They were subject to restricted spaces to Run/Climb with their legs, rather they had to use their upper body and were limited to small cramped burrows,
This over a long period of time could easily lead to a weakening of the Legs and a reduction in size as big legs are not needed in the digging around on sky loft for "200 years".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom