• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The epic video game/movie/TV/ crossover roleplay.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Ras slid in the passenger's window, pulling his vape box out of his Lapel pocket, inhaling deeply and expelling a plume of Hyacinth smoke out of the window
"You probably could, but you plopped doubloons on the table.... well the Night is ours, and the road is ahead. where to?"
(A parking ticket is visible on the hood of the car)

Pen

The game is on!
Mr. Green continues his drive through the city when suddenly he doesn't know where he is anymore. Immediately he pulls over and stops the car to get out and take a look around. This was very peculiar seeing as he knows the streets of this city inside and out but now nothing looks familiar. Clearly something strange is going on, and it seems to be very serious. He takes up his phone and tries to call Mordred but he didn't seem to be able to make any calls. As he is just standing there confused he spots Mr. Blue and Mr. Red exiting a diner on the other side of the street and entering a car. He quickly locks his own car and jogs over to them.

"Hey you two, do you know what the hell is going on?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Mr. Blue waves to Mr. Green, grabbing the ticket on the hood of the car, and files it with the others
"Theres no telling, Green. I just find it rather lucky Red's car is here. a Burger shop became a coffee shop in a matter of seconds"

Pen

The game is on!
"No ****, the entire city has changed," Mr. Green replied. "But my car somehow remained the exact same." He looked down at himself and checked his pockets. "And luckily I've still got all my clothes and gear..."

Storm

Mr Blue smiles "why wouldnt you, Jin? Well at least our car was still here too.... I honestly dont know where we are."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"There was a four-foot tall anthropomorphic hedgehog in there," Red points out, "And I don't think any of us want to get involved with that," he leans over, closer to Green, "For now I say we lay low. Keep watch. See if we can figure out what's going on... no need to get ourselves involved if we don't know what's going on," he glances at the door warily, "And also I might have dine and dashed. It's unclear."

Storm

Rasul pulls the tab on the side of his seat and slides his seat up
" I guess get in the back, Jin. also be careful where you park your cars. appearently in this universe you get tickets for parralel par...Red! that fire hydrant wasnt here before"

Pen

The game is on!
Jinto hopped into the backseat and fastened his seatbelt, something he was always very thorough about. Sitting in the back of the car felt very odd to him since he was so used to sitting in the driver's seat, but he wasn't complaining. With all this weird stuff going on he was glad not to be driving.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Louie: Ay, there’s a bunch of people in that car. Hey, we’re trying to conduct business!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom