• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Edge of the Universe

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Edge of the Univ&#101.jpg

After a lot of thought, I decided that trying some narrative writing would be good.

Sometimes funny theories don't make the cut for me when it comes to enjoying my writing.

I don't expect it to be very good compared to the other writings of this forum, but I wanted to try something new.

So, here we are...

The Edge of the Universe is a "fan-fic" that I decided to create. It is a kind of under the general category, though it has many Zelda references.

I believe that it will not be anything more than a PG or PG-13 story. It should not be too violent...

This will be the main thread, to be updated periodically.

For those who don't know, most of my inspiration comes from Roblox. I use many of the traits, qualities, and names of my friends there in this story...

Last edited:

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Chapter 1: The Dark Lord

The darkness moved effortlessly around the man, hidden in the blackness. He searched the room, looking for what he had come for. Looking for...

The door flew open and pain shot through the man like lightning. It burned him. His strength seemed to dwindle in the light. A figure stepped in the room, seeing him. The gaze seemed to be unfamiliar to the man, now fidgeting with pain. He stood up, ready to fend off the enemy that would challenge him, but too late. The figure in the doorway lunged at him, throwing him off his feet against the wall.

In a booming, deep, growling voice, the figure from the door asked, "You dare to challenge me, Turdulator? You dare to use your feeble magic to try to defeat me?"

"Yes," replied Turdulator, sneering. "I want to destroy you. I do not want you to cause any more of a problem than you already have."

"You defy me, you die." said the man, "I have no patience for your interference. You simply disgust me. I despise you."

"You speak to much." replied Turdulator.

With that, the figure from the door pulled out a pistol. He did not use it, though. He simply stood, pointing directly at Turdulator's head.

But before either could say another word, Turdulator vanished into the darkness. The man stepped forth. He did not know where his opponent had gone. But his visit was not done just yet. He had something to find...something important.

But it was not there.

All the while, Turdulator sat many miles away, observing the weapon that was his one and only weakness. The one thing that would cause him harm or pain.

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Chapter 2: Britzlevork

Britzlevork sat down in his sturdy, wooden chair. He had worked hard at his dream, only to be defeated by his enemy. He had wanted to achieve his one and only goal, only to be brought back down.

He stood up, wanting to do something. His only possibility to accomplish his heart's desires was gone. Turdulator had taken care of that. Worse, he probably intended to destroy it. When he had set out on his quest, he had thought it would be hard, but this was worse. He didn't like failure. He walked across the room to the kitchen, to the long knife ready to make a feast for his victory that had not, and would never, come.

The knife was quite sharp. Capable of doing the insane task he was thinking. Capable of...

His thought burst with the sudden explosion outside. He stopped, waiting for an attack. Another explosion, this time hitting the side of his house, destroying the wall he was facing. The silhouettes of the figures marching toward his house were not friendly. They had guns pointed at him. But this was not of concern to him. He had lived for a dream that didn't come. If he ended, he would not care.

The one in the front did not have a weapon, but a book. And at that point, he knew that Turdulator was not finished fighting him. He turned and ran from the group, not thinking he would escape, but fearful of Turdulator's mighty wrath.

He stopped and turned. There was no more dust, and the figures that had been obscured by it a moment ago were clearly visible. Turdulator stood in front, glaring at Britzlevork.

"You wish to fight me?" he asked.

Britzlevork did not answer, but his intentions were clear as he pulled out the knife from the kitchen. At this, Turdulator raised his hand to the sky, and darkness seemed to swirl around it, enshrouding it in blackness.

"You must DIE!" he said.

The darkness seemed to throw itself at Britzlevork, hitting him and sending him flying. Weakened, Britzlevork did not get up. He lay there, not knowing whether he was going to die or be taken prisoner.

Turdulator pulled out a black trident. It seemed to give off an aura of sheer power. He pointed the trident at Britzlevork, who was now terrified.

"Collecting, I see?" he asked Turdulator, "You know, that was originally held by..."

But Turdulator cut him off. He knew this Trident's past much better than anyone, other than the 2 previous wielders. He aimed carefully at his opponent, and shot him into the Dark World.

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Chapter 3: Nuisances to the Dark Lord

Turdulator looked down at the spot where the Trident had struck its target. He almost pitied the man. He had been almost...amusing. He raised the Trident, telling that they had won, and that it was time to go. He put away the ancient weapon. It was not very powerful to him. He preferred his sword.

Without warning, a burst of bright, golden light came hurtling at him from quite a distance away. He was hit, and the pain shot through him. He could stand the light of day, as his cloak protected him from it. But this was different. This light was intended to be used as a weapon. The Arrow of Light.

He started to retreat. He couldn't fight with such a wound. One by one, his minions were taken down by the light, seeming to vanish in a burst of light. He tried to run, but it was too much. The arrow, which had hit him in the Achilles heel, would not let him walk.

A lone figure was silhouetted by the bright light, but Turdulator couldn't see him properly. The figure was indistinguishable from the blinding light.

The man came up to Turdulator. He was pleased with his work. He had finally caught Turdulator.

"Where is Britzlevork?" the man asked Turdulator, now cringing from the light, "Where is he? He was supposed to keep you busy while I brought in back up."

"You are...too late." Turdulator said, "He's gone. I sent him to the Dark World."

With that, Turdulator had a plan. He pulled out the Trident, and the arrow's light faded, until he was no longer hurt by it. It was gone.

The figure saw this, and pulled out his bow, but he wasn't fast enough. Turdulator, with the speed he had mastered from many hours of sword training, slashed the bow out of the man's hands. Then, just as fast, he had the sword at the man's throat.

"What do you want with me? I am not going to be of help to you." Turdulator asked the man, "You were a fool to even try and mess with me anyway."

"You are the key." the man said, reaching toward his pockets.

Turdulator did not even think twice. With awe-inspiring skill, used the flat side of the blade to knock the man unconscious.

J

jono000

nice I might start to write again because of this thank you thank youu for showing me the way from now on i shall call you the waykeeper

Anemos

Master of Chaos
From now on I shall call you the Waykeeper

Erm...

Leader of Power
Master of Chaos
Fail Troll (Exclusive to ZI, thankfully)
That guy with that red thing on his head
Bringer of the Dark Wind
Anemos
YOU!
Apprentice

And now Waykeeper? I don't even know what that means!

But...thanks for appreciating the writing. It's not surprising that you actually reply to this, as you are the only one here who has interacted with the characters...

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Chapter 4: Interrogation

The man woke up on a rock, having been unconscious for hours.

"Nasty fall you had there." said yet another unknown voice. "Nearly fractured your spinal column. You won't be moving any time soon."

A red ribbon seemed to spin like a tornado above the new man's head. His eyes also spun, but in contradicting directions. He knew it was Anemos.

"Why am I here?" he asked Anemos. "Why did you take me here?"

He waited for a response. Maybe even a lecture. But nothing came from Anemos but a gradually more and more annoying whistling of the main theme for the Phantom of the Opera.

"You think too much." Anemos said, after a minute or two. "Do you not remember? If you don't already know, Turdulator doesn't end until he can't go anymore. If he starts something, he'll
eventually finish it. Do you think that he would stop with just leaving you unconscious? No, he'd have done more damage if I hadn't gone to see what he was up to."

The man, surprised by the fact that Anemos had talked to him, looked up. He reached for his pockets again, but Anemos had been thorough in his search.

"Looking for this?" Anemos asked, raising the sphere that had, until recently, been in the man's pocket.

He attempted to get up and tackle Anemos, but Anemos was too quick. Anemos had a gun at the man's head before he could so much as lift his head.

"Nice try, but you won't be going anywhere anytime soon..." Anemos said, as he shot the gun and knocked the man unconscious once more.

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Chapter 5: Legends

Anemos put away the pulse gun after he was sure that the man wouldn't move. He loved its extremely annoying ability to paralyze an opponent. He looked down at the man, and decided that the sphere that he held had some importance if it had aroused that much violence.

"I thought you said we wouldn't be killing him!" Turdulator said, entering the room.

"He's not dead. I just shot him with the pulse gun." Anemos responded.

They looked at the man. He wore a yellow, full-body suit.

"Well, I've developed an analysis of what happened." said Anemos, "Looking at his clothing, I believe he skydived into the area. He brought a bow, infused with the power of light arrows, to attack you. From this we can note that the bow we have found is, indeed, the Hero's Bow. I've sent a team to investigate the landing area to see if we can find out more about who hired him to attack you, and why they did."

"They were after more." Turdulator replied, "I stole the Light Arrow."

Anemos didn't know what to say. He simply stared in awe at Turdulator, shocked that he had done such a thing. Then he remembered about the sphere. He pulled it out.

"Recognize this?" Anemos asked, holding it up.

Turdulator held the sphere in his hands, not knowing what it was. Then, suddenly, it glowed.

At that point, Turdulator understood. He put the sphere down.

"Have you ever heard of the Bagel of Destiny?" He asked.

Anemos looked confused.

"There are legends." Turdulator explained, "It is said that once, long ago, war enveloped the earth. Death and destruction were everywhere, and every form of life was nearly extinct. Then, one day, a golden, ring-shaped object fell from the sky. The people of the time called it "Bagel", and attacked it. But their violence brought them nothing. They repented, and gave the Bagel many gifts. But it took nothing. Word spread that it was a king from the heavens, there to help them in their time of need. The violence ended, and the Bagel vanished. It has been come to be known as the Bagel of Destiny."

"Do you know what happened to it?" Anemos asked.

"I do." Turdulator said, walking out the door.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom