• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Divinity: The Seven Holy Gems RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam quickly locates the little girl and picks her up. It'll be alright. I'm getting you outside. Okay? Without waiting for an answer, he rushes towards the exit. He sees the father stil laying there He attempts to pull him up.

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
The father just lies there, as the flames grow higher.

((Just leave him there. Another hero should get the chance to save him.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Okay.))

Liam gives up and runs outside, where he puts the little girl down. Your mother and father should be out soon. I'll wait with you. Are you hurt?

Kirinen's expression quickly showed her strain. The blaze was bigger than she'd thought--an idea came to her, but it might not work, and it wouldn't be pretty...

She released Dagger's wrist. "Get out while you can." was all she said, bluntly and authoritatively. She didn't even open her eyes, but she lowered her arm and grit her teeth in concentration. Gradually, her skin yellowed and dried, as if it would dissolve into smoke at a single touch. Anyone with eyes could tell that she was about to attempt powerful--and dangerous--magic.

And that she was somehow completely unharmed, nearly unaffected by the flames.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Sorry, guys, Silver (Go Skyward) and I were inactive for awhile there. I am currently at Silver's house, visiting for a month, and the internet so happened to die for two days -.- thaaat shouldn't happen again...we hope O.O

Um...well I'd have Olivia save the dad, but I doubt she'd be strong enough to carry him or anything...especially cuz she's short and pretty skinny XD so umm...)

Olivia and Lance stopped in front of the burning building, watching as people from the ground rushed in to save people and then come back out. From the way Lance looked, he didn't seem to thrilled to help with a fire.

Moving to the front a bit, Olivia could see through a...door or window or something, and through the thick smoke, and saw a human obviously laying on the ground. Probably chocking from the smoke. She bit her lip. Could she help? What if it was a full grown man? She honestly wasn't that strong.

She looked over and saw Kirinen doing...something. Wandering back over to Lance, she shouted/whispered, "What's she doing?"

Last edited:
((Then damnit, be OoC. I'm faced with that exact problem countless times, but it isn't a situation he's getting out of. Ignore this if you want, and if you feel insulted, tell me and promise I'll apologize when I'm calmer, but I must make my point.
If you can't get him out of this situation, then I'm ashamed of you. Things like that happen all the time in real life--we don't like any of the choices we have in a given event, but can we just wait until someone else solves the problem? No. They won't.

Is Dagger a lie, an idea, or a real person? Because only the first couldn't do this. ASK HIM. FORCE HIM INTO THIS SITUATION, BECAUSE IN REL LIFE HE WOULDN'T HAVE A CHOICE IN THIS MATTER. What's more OoC--him doing something or him staying on the ground and presumably burning to death without putting up a fight?!

We all have to be OoC at one point or another. That includes characters. And he can never, EVER grow if you play him in his safe zone. What kind of RPer are you if you're not willing to challenge yourself--and him? Not one I want to work with.

I've said what I feel I must say. I promise I'll apologize for the cruelty and bluntness shown here. For the record, I admire you as an RPer and love to roleplay with you, Tatl. But I don't want to be the best one here. I want to be among equals, and I know I am. All I ask is that you show it.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((...You're right. YOU ARE FREAKING RIGHT. DAGGER, I MUST SEARCH INTO YOUR SOUL. ...crud.))

Holy ****, this chick was serious. So even though it absolutely killed his pride, Dagger left the house like Kirinen demanded. Only to find Lance and Olivia standing out front.

((That's all I could do. THAT IS WHAT I COULD DO, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. MLEH.))

((...You're right. YOU ARE FREAKING RIGHT. DAGGER, I MUST SEARCH INTO YOUR SOUL. ...crud.))

Holy ****, this chick was serious. So even though it absolutely killed his pride, Dagger left the house like Kirinen demanded. Only to find Lance and Olivia standing out front.

((That's all I could do. THAT IS WHAT I COULD DO, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. MLEH.))

((Not gonna kill you. As a matter of fact, thank you--for recognizing Kirinen's freaking attitude of authority, a thing even I overlook most of the time. ^^ I'll wait for GS to post and have Kirinen attempt to pull of her dead serious pyromancery.))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance was obviously a bit panicky by the look on his face. He was hardly afraid of anything, but fire was his weakness, he even had the scars to prove it. But, like Olivia pointed out, there was a person in there, completely and utterly helpless. Lance couldn't just sit around and watch someone die by the thing he feared most. So he ran into the flaming building, without warning, and tried to save the man.

(because Lance is probably strong enough do to it. ...*smacks self in head and says "duh" and mutters some spoilers for future RPs
...funny Lance is still pointless to me in this RP)

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
((As impressive as that was Tatl, I totally set you up to save the wife. If you feel it's possible, you COULD go back in with Lance and Olivia. Or, if you feel Dagger should run, do that. Just saying the option is there.))

EDIT: ((We really need to get this thing rolling. This RP has been at a standstill for too long. I want to get to that trial, face the aftermath, and end this chapter so I can focus on giving you all the opportunity to bring out the best in your respective characters. I've decided to make Lance's chapter next.))

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Well, merhmenrhemnrheh. In case you haven't noticed, Dagger is not the most empathetic of people. He only went in to save his colleague Kirinen because she was a Chose Hero, and he didn't even end up doing that. He wouldn't have saved that woman if you had shoved her in his face. OK, maybe if she was right in his face, but no way would he have saved her otherwise. I'm staying in-character here.))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((This RP has been at a standstill for too long. I want to get to that trial, face the aftermath, and end this chapter so I can focus on giving you all the opportunity to bring out the best in your respective characters.
(Standstill? I've now tried a little. Lance just went in to save the man... and then I see this...)
I've decided to make Lance's chapter next.))
(....lol, why? I'm either going for A: Lance is just that boring that is chapter needs to be over with ASAP or B: Lance needs to be slightly more interesting because he's worthless. XD
...ye, my self confidence is great? isn't it? XD)

--

Lance runs into the building and instantly covers his mouth with part of his shirt. He locates the man quickly and attempts to pick him up. Lance is successful is picking the man up, but Lance isn't sure how to carry him out without hurting him. "Olivia?! Dagger?!" Lance calls out to them.

(and here is my attempt to make Olivia and Dagger have some purpose, most likely Olivia because Dagger has to save the lady, right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom