• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Divinity: The Seven Holy Gems RP

((I'm waiting for others to get in on the action, yeesh! I know Alex is far off, Thomas is getting Lance and Olivia's attention, Dagger did what he just did, and Kirinen is here. But I don't want Silver and Baba to feel useless. AGAIN. I'm struggling to keep Silvs in this RP as is! Geez, hold yer horses. I've had a great but really exhausting day(Warm-ups are hard enough when one's as tired as I was, but then there was Movement for the Actor, Shakespeare[WHICH IS STRESSFUL FOR THE BRAIN], and rehearsal was harrrd. Not to mention that we learned hip-hop dancing after rehearsal!), and my mind can't keep up with this sudden flurry of activity in my absence.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( I have no idea what to do with Liam.))

Fire. The word filled Liam's consciousness. In the forest, fires always resulted in massive amounts of destruction. Liam curled into a ball, waiting to die.

(( Liam's overreacting a bit.))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((Silver is Go_Skyward. Also called Silvy sometimes))
(Thank you! Someone who knows *aside from Tatl, Monolith and Ali XD)

Lance saw the fire burning from the other building. His first thought was obviously pain. He hated fire. He, not thinking, grabbed Olivia's arm and pulled her out of the room saying "We have to get out of here! Help if we can or get the hell away from it!"

(there is Lance being worthless again XD... sort of I ... guess?)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia bit her lip as Lance yanked them out of the inn and into the street, where people were gathering and shouting. "I'm not exactly sure HOW we can help! We don't know where anything is in this place, buckets or water or anything!"

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Frank Johnson sat up in bed. He could smell smoke. Beside him, his wife Laura sat up as well. They looked at each other.

"I'll go see what's goin' on..." Frank set, getting out of bed. He walked out of his bedroom and into the main room, and was immediately blinded by smoke. He fell on his knees, thrown into a coughing frenzy. Then a thought struck him.

"MARY!!" he gasped, choking down the pollution.

"DADDY!!" he heard his little girl squealing. He glanced in the direction of her bedroom, but couldn't see five feet in front of him. His eyes became bloodshot, each moment becoming a darker shade of red. He gasped for air, but was met only by smoke, which seeped into his lungs. In no time, he was lying on the floor, helpless, hacking up blood and mucus.

((Seems to me our heroes need to act fast...))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam hears a little girl scream and forgets his fear running in while covering his mouth with his shirt. He comes across Frank. Get out. I'll get your daughter.

Kirinen flinches, seeing a figure dart past her in the flames. What the hell?! Looking behind her hurriedly, she saw that Dagger, too, was there. Why are people coming in here?! They're going to get themselves killed!

She mad her priorities quickly, if on a rather cruel bias--the one who'd gone upstairs, most likely following the sound of the girl's screams, was a stranger, most likely. But Dagger was one of the Chosen Heroes. The one who'd gone upstairs could fend for himself! She ran to Dagger, grasping his forearm firmly. "Don't let go of me, but get down!" she hissed, somehow able to breathe in the smoke.

Extending her other hand, she flexed her fingers, focusing on teh fire, the heat, the raging intensity... and on toning it down. Her hand glowed red, then nearly blue, then white-hot with heat. Her face contorted with focus--and possibly pain--but she didn't waver.

This blaze was no more out of control than hers was.

((Yeah, Kirinen can be selfish, she can be vain, she can be overconfident when it comes to fire, and she can be kind of cruel. She's Kirinen. She's flawed. She's realistic. She's mine.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Begrudgingly, Dagger did as she said. She seemed to know what she was doing, surprisingly, and was using pretty powerful magic from the looks of it.

((Becuase I was having trouble with this...))

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Frank continued to lie on the floor, hacking out his insides. He heard a voice inside his head tell him to get up.

C-can't...

Laura was getting restless. The smell of smoke had only gotten worse, and her husband hadn't come back yet. She got out of bedv and hurried out the bedroom door, before being blinded by smoke. She was thrown onto the ground, coughing hysterically. She crawled back into the bedroom and weakly closed the doors.

I have to get out of here! she thought. She looked around the room frantically, the sound of roaring flames drawing nearer. Glancing up, she could see the structure's rafters about eight feet from the floor. But she wasn't agile enough to get up there...

((Cue Winston Cunningham!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom